Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223302 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Goddamnit Yoake
« Reply #1485 on: February 24, 2018, 05:20:29 am »

Yoake types the password in as Iris reads it out, and soon enough has entered it into the pager.

"Oh, this is perfect! I'll be sure to thank you later. Bye now!"

Yoake then performs a quick butt jab, knocking out Iris once more, before pushing her under the bed. She also checks the pager and what's been unlocked now that she's got password permissions.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: February 24, 2018, 05:41:02 am »

Yoake
You now can see which general section of the mansion each servant and Mary herself is in, and have access to all the cameras.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: February 24, 2018, 05:44:51 am »

Yoake taps her mic proudly. "Guess who just got unrestricted camera access? If there's any rooms you guys wanna look at lemme know."

Browse the cameras to see if there's anything interesting.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 05:47:58 am by spümpkin »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: February 24, 2018, 07:13:51 am »

"That's fine, I think." Otherwise, Linden remained mostly silent. He'd messed up nearly three times so far it seemed, and while once might be attributed to this somehow stranger than usual work environment, three times was inexcusable. He simply needed to relax, calm down. Didn't always have to go with the first solution that occurred to him, he needed to do a better job judging his window of action. He didn't need to screw thing up a fourth time.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: February 24, 2018, 08:24:59 am »

"I mean, is the guest bedrooms really an important place ta tour? Not as if we ain't seen a bedroom before. Anywhere more interestin'." Also the guest bedrooms probably wouldn't have anything in them they needed to see. "'course, you have seniority here."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: February 24, 2018, 08:54:10 am »

Yoake
Honestly there's not much, mainly because the cameras are positioned in either maintainance areas or in the thresholds between sections rather than in any of the rooms people would really stay or gather.

Yuki, Noriko, and Shef
"Probably not, but it's good to learn the routes there, unless you think you can manage on your own?" (Evi)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 09:08:33 am by Empiricist »

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: February 24, 2018, 03:40:59 pm »

"I'm fine with either really, should be able to find my way around a guest bedroom wing. Assuming we can use the pagers to get a general sense of where we are, right? Course, one could lose the pager, then get lost, but that seems unlikely." Shef shrugged. He wasn't going to push against seeing the guest bedrooms too hard, didn't want to increase random suspicions of himself any more, he'd done enough of that. Just keep things somewhat relaxed for now. Anyway, even if they went to the wing, they'd probably look in at most one or two rooms.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: February 27, 2018, 07:23:36 am »

"Job-seeking, really. Kinda my first job in the big city, you know? Trying not to mess it up too badly."
Like Yoake already had, Minato barely stops himself from adding.

Karen simply gives Faith even more of a disdainful look.
"This is fine to you?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: March 02, 2018, 10:52:10 pm »

”I think we can work out the guest bedrooms, yeah. Maybe somewhere else? I figure there’s probably somewhere that need more explainin’ than those.”
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: March 03, 2018, 03:07:16 am »

Yuki, Noriko, and Shef
"Well okay then, where d'you wanna go first? Kitchens? Baths? Dinning room?" (Evi)

Minato
"I see, though we are a fair way off from Sendo City proper, I hope it is not too inconvenient?" (Vincent)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 04:23:39 pm by Empiricist »

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: March 03, 2018, 08:26:26 pm »

"I don't have much of a preference. Any of them harder to clean or take care of? I'm fine with head to whichever that is first." Shef continued his ambivalence, and found that he was relaxing a bit more. Hopefully he'd be more composed for the rest of the mission.

"Say, is Mary going to be all right? Seemed a bit. . . well, distraught." They would probably need to figure out how to break it to the owner that they were all leaving at once when the time came without emotionally breaking her.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1496 on: March 04, 2018, 11:52:39 pm »

"Let's hit the kitchens. Probably nicer than the one's I've got back home."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: March 05, 2018, 06:06:00 am »

Yuki, Noriko, and Shef
"Give her some time, just bear with it, this kind of thing happens a lot, it's going to be a lot easier on you if you just brush it off." (Evi)
Evi leads you lot to the kitchens, one of them in particular has a bit of a more rustic feel with how the ingredients and utensils are strewn about everywhere disorderly but not entirely messy, sorta the kinda scene you might find on the packaging of prepackaged supermarket food than anything else.
"Vendellin does most of the work here, cooking and clean up, doesn't really like it when people move his stuff so mostly we just leave it to him, though he's fine with you helping out, it makes everything go a lot faster. The other ones are free for your own use, just make sure you know who's cleaning up afterwards, otherwise the stains get harder to remove." (Evi)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: March 05, 2018, 03:03:13 pm »

"I see. . . Suppose that's good." He had nothing to say really in regards to the kitchen. His cooking skills were middle of the road, and he had no excess of interest in the field.

"Is the helping out something we volunteer for, or will it be assigned?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: March 07, 2018, 07:58:57 am »

"Well, they're the only people who'd take me, so I guess I'll have to make it convenient, right?"
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 285