Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223312 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Goddamnit Yoake
« Reply #1440 on: February 22, 2018, 09:49:18 pm »

"...I mean, I can understand wantin' friends, at least!" Yuki says, just giving her temporary, rather awkward boss a thumbs up.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: February 22, 2018, 09:56:01 pm »

Yuki, Noriko, and Shef
"Thanks..."
"Definitely, we wouldn't want her any other way, isn't that right Fleur?"
"Of course!"
"Aww... thanks"
"Weirdo."
"Hey Noriko, is everything alright? You looked pissed for a moment there."

It's at this point that Shef and Evi walk in on, well... Fleur's calling Mary a weirdo, Yuki's just giving her the thumbs up, and Noriko looks like she's about to put a whole other thing up Yoake's rear when she finds her.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: February 22, 2018, 10:03:33 pm »

"Hello. Name's Linden. Nice to meet you." Linden gave a small wave towards Mary. Didn't really know what else to say. A bit of a strange scene, but not strange enough to warrant it actually being pointed out as a conversation piece, or exclaimed at in bewilderment. A fairly awkward level of strangeness. If the opportunity arises, Shef will approach to shake the employers hand. But if that doesn't occur, or it'd be weird, he'll likely not do it.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: February 23, 2018, 06:53:22 pm »

Iris heads to the nearest bathroom available for maids, and closes the door behind her.

She whispers into her mic a private message to Shef, "Shef!!! Come to the bathrooms!!! I need your help!!!!"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: February 23, 2018, 07:00:35 pm »

~snip~
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 07:59:32 pm by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1445 on: February 23, 2018, 07:41:47 pm »

"Huh? Oh, no I'm fine. I remembered a message I had with someone I'm, uh, not a fan of, don't mind me." She used the conversation as an excuse to shoot another text message to Winter.

<Found the Sanctuary, by the way.>
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: February 23, 2018, 08:05:44 pm »

Shef
"Oh uh, nice to meet you! I can explain!"
...You feel something. You hear something. Everyone hears it. A vibration. An incessant buzzing. Still faint enough, but intense enough to be audible. Your scryer is reacting and reacting hard. You've been in this room before, but now something within it is triggering it, releasing massive amounts of spirit energy.

Something has moved into this room. Something intensely magic. Maybe something crept in. Maybe it was brought in, willingly or unwittingly. Or maybe, just maybe, it is one of the people in this room.

Yoake
You head over to the bathrooms of a bath and spa near the Servant's Quarters and wait.

Yuki and Noriko
"Must've been one hell of a message, you looked like you were gonna kill someone for a moment there."
I'm presuming it's sealed?

And then, the buzzing starts. Everyone starts looking around, and it's only a short matter of time before they will realize it's coming from Shef.
"Is that a...?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: February 23, 2018, 08:13:24 pm »

"No. Excuse me. I need to take a call. Room mate changed the goddamn ring tone to this again, I don't know why he does it." Shef stormed out of the room. It wasn't hard, just let all the annoyance at Yoake, and then this specific instance carry him. Seems like it was probably Mary, as it wasn't any of their team, and it didn't seem like there were many other additions to the room. He couldn't take the thing out here to silence it though. Too many more questions. No matter what, it'd be worse.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:58:09 pm by Strider03 »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: February 23, 2018, 08:20:03 pm »

Yuki and Noriko
Fleur is the first to speak after Shef leaves.
"So... d'you think it was up his ass or...?" (Fleur)
"I honestly thought it was you." (Vendellin)
"What? How could it have been me?" (Fleur)
"Um is that a serious question or...?"
"Yeah I mean I wouldn't put it past you to, y'know?" (Vendellin)
"Okay sure... but don't you think I'd look a bit happier if it was me?" (Fleur)
"Touche." (Vendellin)
"So... we've got two massive perverts now, Evi, you were with him right, did you notice anything or...?" (Vendellin)
"No, he seemed pretty rigid and serious at first-" (Evi)
"Like he had a stick up his ass? Because well I don't wanna jump to conclusions but..." (Vendellin)
"-but he did suddenly react weirdly this one time when I was talking to him so now that I think about it..." (Evi)
"Fleur has a new friend?"
"Fleur has a new friend." (Vendellin)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:29:36 pm by Empiricist »

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: February 23, 2018, 08:30:34 pm »

Shef stood a little outside the room, pulled the scryer out of his pocket specifically, and shut it off. He then pulled out his phone, and began to speak. If anyone was listening, he could at least convince them. "No. No, I can't pick you up right now, why would you think that? It's the middle of a weekday. And fuck you for the ringtone change. You should be happy if I don't kick you out when I get back."

He then pocketed the phone, and headed back to the room, making a show angrily changing the ringtone on his phone. He was going to ignore Yoake for now, since it seemed like things would be worse if he left the situation like it was. As soon as he entered, he said, "God, I am so sorry. Extremely unprofessional, and I apologize. I. . . just. . . Sorry." Fuck Enn and Winter and whoever had designed the scryer.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:55:33 pm by Strider03 »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1450 on: February 23, 2018, 08:34:02 pm »

Noriko, more or less at a total loss on how to reply to the situation, decided she would respond to Winter instead.

<Yep. Still helpful to know the location though, it's in the loading dock.>
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: February 23, 2018, 08:36:23 pm »

Yuki, Noriko, and Shef
As soon as Shef returns, Evi and Vendellin just shove Fleur towards him.
"Welcome back! So... this is Fleur and I think you two will get along super well together!"
"'Sup?" (Fleur)

Noriko
They'll be able to make break for it as soon as the seal is down, assuming this is the primary production facility for those constructs, it should be well within their manufacturing capabilities to cobble together some sort of fast vehicle.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1452 on: February 23, 2018, 08:40:25 pm »

<I'd ask Shef if he had a solution to that, but he seems to be currently occupied with explaining that he did not, in fact, have a vibrator up his ass to a roomful of people.

Scryer went off hard in that room, btw. Still watching.>
GM of Trespassers V2.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: February 23, 2018, 08:40:50 pm »

Iris waits in the bathroom, impatiently.

She contacts Shef again "Hey!!! Where are you? I asked you to help me like 5 minutes ago! I need help hacking this pager!"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: February 23, 2018, 08:43:48 pm »

"No, please stop. Whatever the hell you're thinking, you're wrong. If this is how you're going to respond to that, something completely outside my control, maybe I should go tender my resignation now." Shef sighed, rubbing his temples. This was one hell of a mess. The others could handle it if he ditched them, right? He said all this with a line open to Yoake, so presumably she'd know he was busy.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:59:10 pm by Strider03 »

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 285