Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223321 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Lowering the Bar
« Reply #1410 on: February 21, 2018, 05:20:02 am »

Yuki and Noriko
"It's okay, was there anything you wanted to ask about?"
"Like why Mary the way she is?"
"Or why Fleur's reading that mag on a Monday morning?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: February 21, 2018, 06:14:02 am »

Yoake's eyes glint. Not even she can hide her fierce competitive spirit.

Stay cool, Hoshi. Remember your cover.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry~! I d-didn't mean to do it wrong..." Otome exaggerates a frown.

"You see, I'm new here... And I want to make a good impression, but... I need some help..." She poses delicately with the duster, blushing as she looks at the floor. It's unclear whether Yoake is really good at acting, or if she's just fully convinced she is Otome.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: February 21, 2018, 07:07:28 am »

Yoake
The maid eyes you up and down, raising an eyebrow at your attire though in the end no commend is made.
"Hmph, okay." She glances at her pager "Otome was it? I'll help out." She grabs you by the arm and just sorta drags you around, pointing upwards to the ceiling "Start high, move around, look to see if anything needs dusting." She gestures to ceiling tracing her finger as to point across it corner to corner. "If there's nothing, move further down and repeat." Extending your arm, she gently pivots it, gently guiding your brush strokes "Be gentle otherwise the dust will fly everywhere. I know you want to make a good impression, but haste and passion will only lead to a poorer result, besides Mary is pretty relaxed about this kind of thing." She continues building your motions, moving onto dusting the furniture "Microfibre cloth works best for screens and surfaces, make sure to lift up objects and dust under them. Do you see how some of the dust is falling down? That's why we got top to bottom, and any dust that winds up on the floor can be vacuumed. Do you understand?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: February 21, 2018, 08:09:55 am »

"Oh. Well, that's. . .nice. Even with an interest in the subject, I'm not a fan of shit like hornets and scorpions." Shef saw a couple of undesirable routes this could go down, the first being where Evi decided he'd like to get a closer look at hornets, and the second where she decided they should take the time to get rid of the nest. So, he decided to distract, hopefully.

"Suppose it wasn't appropriate to ask earlier, but I am curious, how long you've been here?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: February 21, 2018, 09:36:33 am »

Shef
"It was a long shot anyway. Guess we'll just have to call an exterminator then, can't really do much gardening with them around." She stretches and thinks for a moment "Two years, I've known Mary for longer though, ex-fiance, it's a long story."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: February 21, 2018, 01:48:02 pm »

". . .Wait, what? . . .Really? Got time obviously, still doing the tour, but I won't pry if it's too private or anything." This place was sounding stranger by the moment. A maid who was the owner's ex-fiancé, said owner trying to fill all the rooms possible with domestic servants, since they didn't have any visitors. Just strange.

"Yeah, though, better get an exterminator. It's a beautiful garden, be a shame not to be able to take care of it."
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: February 21, 2018, 03:42:59 pm »

"Wait, so, if we try anything, I might get tackled by a war veteran in a maid's outfit?"
So they had wolves among the flock of sheep. Interesting.

Karen lifts an eyebrow at Faith.
"You're my idiot cousin's friend, aren't you?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: February 21, 2018, 11:03:32 pm »

Shef
"Oh no no no, I've told this story plenty of times, I don't mind. See, my family's also one of those I guess you'd call them blue-blooded types and well..." she speaks at length, the gist of it being that the two of them were placed in an arranged marriage, and that the moral of the story is that before agreeing to an arranged marriage, you should remember to actually ask for the names and gender, and maybe do it while both parties are at least something resembling sober.

Minato
He pauses, giving a quizzical glance "What, pray tell, would you be trying?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1418 on: February 22, 2018, 12:11:27 am »

"Er, not really, I guess. . .?" She wanted to know the answers to both of those questions, but wasn't actually certain if she should be asking. "I'm just familiarizing myself with everything, but I know the basic gist of what to do. Not that dusting is incredibly difficult."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: February 22, 2018, 01:40:34 am »

Hoshi grins internally. Perfect. All according to plan...

Otome follows along with the maid's movements, doing surprisingly well, almost as though she was lying about not being good at this. She makes sure to stumble a few times, to be safe.

"Thank you so so so much~!! Is there.... anything I could do to repay you...?"

Otome's face shifts, and Yoake's determined glint reappears, sliding up towards the maid, she launches into a quick-fire butt attack, with enough force to knock the maid out without any permanent damage. She also tries to shut the door while doing so.

Once the maid is knocked out, she switches clothes with her, switches pagers with her, and takes her bunny. She almost hesitates for a moment, but decides to take the bunny because the disguise wouldn't be complete otherwise.

She then grabs her pocket mirror and uses any makeup she can find to make herself look as similar as possible to the maid lying on the ground. She then wraps the girl in a blanket from the bed, before tying her up with a bathrobe. Using any furniture she can move without making too much of a noise, she blockades the door, while leaving a little room for her to maneuver out.

With that she smirks, and adopts a more delicate persona. Amai Hoshi hugs her bunny, and walks out of the room, sweeping the fallen maid under the bed. She checks the pager to see what the actual maids name is, though.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 10:32:33 pm by spümpkin »
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Goddamnit Yoake
« Reply #1420 on: February 22, 2018, 02:16:08 am »

Yoake
Catching the glint in your air, the maid takes a step back, almost casually with her hand slipping behind the bunny, but it's too late, before she can process anything your fatality attack impacts the front of the jaw. The impact rattles her brain and sure enough, she crumples. No lasting damage, though when she wakes back up she'll probably be quite confused.

Tying her up, you take her bunny, finding a taser and combat knife hidden in a compartment in its back.
"I hope you know what you're doing. They know who she is, if they get suspicious the cover will break."
"Don't mess up."

Makeup applied and cover equipped. Your name is now Iris Fukui. You have access to all areas of the mansion, and apparently a reason to be carrying weapons inside a stuffed rabbit.

Everyone
Winter's voice rings clear into your ears.
"Be aware that Yoake has knocked out a maid and stolen her identity. The maid is currently tied up in one of the guest bedrooms. Her cover is now that of Iris Fukui. If you see her, pretend you haven't met her yet."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 02:22:01 am by Empiricist »

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: February 22, 2018, 02:22:47 am »

Iris chuckles. "Pfft. I'll be fine."

She checks if she can garner any information on Iris' personality and/or motives from the pager.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: February 22, 2018, 02:30:08 am »

Yoake
Nothing that you couldn't already tell. Her workload quota is already quite filled already despite it only being Monday morning so she's evidently quite diligent, and she definitely has some kind of seniority here as well thanks to her unrestricted access. Her last assigned task was assigned by herself and listed under the global task of Help out new servants, with her input comment listed as Teaching Hoshi how to dust. As for why she's carrying weapons on her person, you're still not quite sure, but it probably has something to do with the additional nameless option on pager, one that is password protected.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: February 22, 2018, 02:54:25 am »

Hmm... Yoake probably couldn't hack this... But maybe Shef could help?

Try to find Shef, and use Iris' superiority to drag him away somewhere private.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: February 22, 2018, 03:00:56 am »

Faith frowned at Karen's statement. Well, that wasn't very fair. Minato was only an idiot sometimes, and probably not enough for Karen to go calling him "my idiot cousin", even if he's family. It was only a little true, and Minato was a very charming boy. Who she'd gone on a date with. Ehehe. Faith blushed for a moment and then got herself together and replied to Karen.
"Uhmm... yes, I am his friend."
She wasn't gonna go revealing a date left and right! Yuki and Noriko knew, but Yuki was her sister and Noriko overheard.

That's when Winter's voice came into Faith's ears and her expression gradually morphed into a blank one. Faith reached into her uniform, grabbed her phone, and then began to furiously text Winter.
She did WHAT?!
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 285