Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 223424 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #1020 on: August 26, 2017, 11:20:55 pm »

Yoake eagerly nods, now dressed in her preferred garb of Regalia.

"Oo, oo, I'm excited! Let's start!"

Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: August 26, 2017, 11:52:57 pm »

"Aiko here is a representative for the Knights Templar, she'll brief you on what's happening."
"Take it away."

The shrine maiden nods and begins, talking in her usual serene voice as maps and diagrams project into the air behind her. "Two months ago, we received reports of an old Templar super weapon resurfacing somewhere in Osaka. It appeared to be in a damaged state and was missing some of its components. Try as we might, we were unable to track it down. The weapon was later sighted in Tokyo, been smuggled through covert channels. We have since pinpointed its current location to be in the Appleton Estate here in Sendo." The display behind her shifts to show a frankly irresponsibly large estate and the mansion at the center of it.

"The weapon is located within a Sanctuary somewhere within the groups. Preliminary scans have not revealed its entrance and we suspect that it is sealed and kept hidden by multiple Anomalies hidden in the area. The flow of resources into that area has made us believe that they are trying to restore it to an operational state, but some of these resources don't match the requirements of the weapon, and they appear to be the same ones required to construct the autonomous weapons you have recently encountered.

The more sensitive details of the weapon are not something I am privy to, but I've been given a contact number for someone who has the clearance to divulge them.

We require a team to watch over the estate and find a way to enter the Sanctuary. We do not believe the owners of the estate nor their employees are involved in this, but there may be Awakened activity acting in the shadows, securing the entrance without their knowledge. We were hoping you would be the ones to agree to this."

"A few job opportunities have opened up in the Appleton Estate and we'll be able to insert you into those so you can snoop around without the trespassing charges. Satoshi here has already landed a job as a chauffeur and will be providing you with logistical support."
"Um, unfortunately, all the other job openings are for, domestic servants, maids and butlers basically so uh..."

Winter, Satoshi, and Aiko immediately begin staring at Minato.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 01:05:07 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: August 27, 2017, 12:14:32 am »

Yoake makes sly eyes at Minato as well, seemingly unbothered by the fact she must be a maid. Why would she, though? She's not the kind of person to care.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: August 27, 2017, 01:05:34 am »

"So is everyone okay with going on this assignment?"

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: August 27, 2017, 01:18:00 am »

Yoake nods jubilantly. She dashes out of the room and back again, except now she is wearing... a maid swimsuit. It appears to be a typical french maid outfit, although it is a black one-piece swimsuit with the appropriate frills, with a maid's headband. She really likes swimsuits. Also, underneath, unnoticeable, is her Regalia. Just in case.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: August 27, 2017, 01:28:38 am »

Faith just stares at Aiko for multiple moments after she finishes talking. Then she blinks, opens her mouth, closes her mouth again, and then opens it again.
"What?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: August 27, 2017, 01:35:57 am »

"Sorry is there something you would like me to go over?"

"Would that swimsuit be enough?"
"Yeah, the dress code's pretty loose, she'll draw some stares, but that's about it. Have a feeling she won't mind those stares either."
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 01:42:46 am by Empiricist »

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: August 27, 2017, 01:40:58 am »

Yoake does a pose (((OOC note: inaccurate hair obviously))), winking.

"I sure won't!"
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: August 27, 2017, 01:43:33 am »

Faith made a little disbelieving sound. "So, like, we're all going to be... maids at a mansion?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: August 27, 2017, 01:50:21 am »

Satoshi grins "That's what I'm hoping for, but I've a feeling it'll be hard getting certain people to agree." She nods at Shef and Minato. "So some of you can go as butlers."

Enn meanwhile is just doing her damnedest to keep her eyes away from Yoake, granted, she saw via the sensors and not the hologram itself but it's the thought that counts.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 01:53:26 am by Empiricist »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: August 27, 2017, 02:02:24 am »

Faith's face looks almost outraged for a brief moment... but then her eyes kind of slide on over to Noriko and Yuki, and she lets out a sigh, dropping whatever complaint she was about to make. "...rrrright." Then she turns to look at Minato, one eyebrow raised.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: August 27, 2017, 02:07:01 am »

"Ah! That reminds me, I've some supplies for you, don't know who it's from, some kind of anonymous benefactor." She hands over a drab olive container, similar in make to that from which you received your artificial regalia.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: August 27, 2017, 02:11:38 am »

Yoake looks at Enn, and giggles.

"Enn? Eeeeenn! I see you there!"
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: August 27, 2017, 02:12:32 am »

Faith glances downwards, taking it and hunting for the latch. "...huh. All of us, or just me? Anonymous benefactor, huh? Wouldn't make any sense if it were just for me. Don't know why some stranger would just give me something, especially if it's Awakened stuff."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: August 27, 2017, 02:18:51 am »

"W-what? I-it's un-unprofessional t-to look at you when you're dressed like that..." She is now blushing furiously. Winter on the other hand is just watching Enn squirm and giggling to herself.

The first thing everyone notices when Faith opens the latch is the smell, the subtle interwining scents of perfume. The second thing everyone notices is the maid outfit. Not just a maid outfit either, it's a copy of the one she found herself in earlier in that skirmish. Lying neatly on top of it is a neatly folded piece of paper, inscribed with the words From Minato.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 06:03:45 am by Empiricist »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 285