Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 174

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM+: GAME OVER  (Read 111542 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM+: Grand Duke Estwalf of Tven!
« Reply #2520 on: May 21, 2017, 11:32:40 am »

C Those traitors! After we've ruled this Duchy successfully and skillfully for decades you want to let that little snot nosed brat of a king do this to us? After many loyal years of serving him? Remind us to... quietly dispose of our traitor court members later. If we survive this that is.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2521 on: May 21, 2017, 11:57:14 am »

why did we not get more opinions on declaring independence
C
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: May 21, 2017, 12:18:10 pm »

C
Make your peace and pray to RNGesus. The time is upon us.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: May 21, 2017, 12:21:08 pm »

why did we not get more opinions on declaring independence
C
Because Haspen wants a bloody war in which we gets crushed.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: May 21, 2017, 12:38:13 pm »

You attempt to convince them one again, using words big and small.

6RNG wat u doin
Heads

"He speaks the truth!"

"He lies! It's all for his own gains!" The swords are drawn.

"For the Duke!"

"For the Duchy!"

Your courtiers turn against each other, the ones supporting your declaration taking your side of the throne room while those who would rather get rid of you to preserve the Duchy's current status closer to the grand door.

The fighting goes on and you just cannot stand by as your loyal men fight the traitors!

5*

But slowly you push the traitors toward the doors, and your guards finally pour in. Mighty battle is joined and the body count rises.

By the evening, your loyal supporters have sent messengers to their manors, telling their personal guard to prepare for a war.

6*

Fortunately, your chief advisors and the Army and even the Archpriest support you! Your reputation surely helped.

But will the populace do the same?

4*

The people's of capital city mostly support you, those who are against are small in numbers and wisely do not speak out.

This is it. This is the moment in which the future of Tven will be settled - either as a free land, or a land of ruin and death.

Congratulations! Estwalf declares independence of Tven from Kingdom of Dahnia!

Failure to win the war against Dahnia means certain Game Over.

985 AD, A Week Later

You attend the simple marriage ceremony of your son Atan with Ogna. The lady was a bit aghast of the declaration but decided to throw her lot with her beloved - and you.

A message from Dahnia arrives the same day your officers convene with you. King Eón has thrice cursed your name and declared that in casting away his offer to clear your name, plus rising against him, you have condemned all of your family and your retainers to death, and upon his victory Grand Duchy will be dissolved and its lands shall directly respond to Dahnian throne, no longer having any degree of autonomy.

Your officers grumble and snicker. "If he wins, that's it!" Says one of your more hot-blooded and optimistic younger officers, but the elders know that the state of Duchy isn't that well.

"We cannot mobilize the young'uns, my liege." Says the Marshal. "It would cause widespread riots. We have to do with what we have and hope to score a quick and major victory, else we will be defeated by sheer numbers of soldiers Eón possesses."

"Yes, but we have many free neighbours." Says the Advisor. "The dwarves from the three nearby fortresses, the independent Kiwis, your son King Salus and Lametanians, maybe even Ceodwells..." Officers murmur and discuss while you brood over possibilities.

As for the campaign's beginning...

A) You shall take your Army behind Dahnian border and strike into Eón's side.
B) You shall take your Army to the border and prepare for inevitable attack.
C) You shall fortify in your capital, as it's not that far from the border, and wait.

As for possible involvement of third parties...

A) You shall involve no one in this war.
B) You shall request help from your son, King Salus of Lametania.
C) You shall bargain with Dwarves to provide support for your cause.
D) You shall bargain with Kingdom of Ceodwell to provide support for your cause.

//No split votes pls.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 12:42:26 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: May 21, 2017, 12:47:28 pm »

A message from Dahnia arrives the same day your officers convene with you. King Eón has thrice cursed your name and declared that in casting away his offer to clear your name, plus rising against him, you have condemned all of your family and your retainers to death, and upon his victory Grand Duchy will be dissolved and its lands shall directly respond to Dahnian throne, no longer having any degree of autonomy.

Well, this is good. Prevents disloyalty and backstabbing.

And to think all this began because a stupid messenger couldn't get over the fact that he misheard something.

A
C
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 02:21:37 pm by 10ebbor10 »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: May 21, 2017, 12:52:41 pm »

A, B

It'd be cool if we could give Tven to Salus upon our death and join the lands in a personal union.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 02:10:50 pm by Harry Baldman »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: May 21, 2017, 01:14:26 pm »

A
B

We actually had the option to choose that one time when we nearly died but Atan won the vote for heir then. I'd so vote for changing it to Salus like I did then though. Salus best son. All the others have been useless or trouble. Like besides Salus has any of our sons done anything to ever help us?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

HappyPlank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: May 21, 2017, 02:07:19 pm »

A for first option
B for second option, but I'm wondering why we can't do both B and C.
C for second option
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 03:05:31 pm by HappyPlank »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: May 21, 2017, 02:08:04 pm »

A
C

So, Salus just asked us for military help, which we refused. Something makes me think that he's not going to be able to help overmuch. I know dwarfs suck, but we have at least a tiny bit of extra cash so I think they are a good bet. Heck, if we get kicked outa Tven, they probably will as well, so they have at least a little bit of reason to help.

What we really need to do is make contact with the invaders, using our sons relationship with their ruler to find some common ground, and work together with them.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: May 21, 2017, 02:08:57 pm »

We can not ask our son for troops, he is fighting his own war, remember that is what he told us about earlier when has asked for help!

Best bet is the dwarves; we have been reasonably friendly, honored our agreements and can offer money or complete independence for their fortress.

Why did we need to start a war with our biggest opponent when we are super weak, this is exactly like the end of the last game.  We can win every battle but we already lost the diplomatic game.

BC

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: May 21, 2017, 02:10:19 pm »

Actually a pretty good point, amending my vote to A, C.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: May 21, 2017, 02:17:27 pm »

B, C.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: May 21, 2017, 02:28:28 pm »

Changing to  AC

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: May 21, 2017, 02:58:42 pm »

Mistakes were made. I'll ah... Keep quiet on this one. ;.;
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 174