Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 174

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM+: GAME OVER  (Read 112099 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM+: Grand Duke Estwalf of Tven!
« Reply #2400 on: May 16, 2017, 11:38:04 pm »

B
They already owe us money. Why should we give them more?

Oh yeah they also betrayed us before, probably will betray us again.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: May 16, 2017, 11:47:35 pm »

By the way, we don't have many soldiers nor money to spare. (2 on money and 2 on soldiers i think)

And they getting weaker it's okay. We might join the war later and take the chance to grab a bit.

If at least they offered something in return. Maybe some special permissions, trade route, last time they offered some strongholds closer to luathbas to keep their land more "circular".

(wait, what if the crows are talking about the end of the khanate and crows getting a bit of the corpse? But that wouldn't explain the colors.)
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: May 16, 2017, 11:59:24 pm »

[...] We also offer the expensive leafworm cloth, delicate, translucent and luxurious fiber that has adorned many a Damdamian noblewomen and noblemen thorough decades." Courtiers murmur and the trade advisor leans in.[...]
Dat silk, having many a fancy name. :P I love you Haspen.

*reads*
I was thinking people would've picked the Alchemy stuff! :O

Also now, I was going to vote C (because it's nothing we can't get back later on) but seeing what you all mention...I thought the betrayal was in Luathbas and not Tven? [Y'know the whole Beren incident]

B

(wait, what if the crows are talking about the end of the khanate and crows getting a bit of the corpse? But that wouldn't explain the colors.)
I've read a bit about prophecies in branching off from psychology and a very important thing to note is how it is said too--in the least what I assume (from subjective musing), so paying attention to that 'Tven but not Tven' is important in my eyes, since we're...pretty much being secretive about our prophecy in all reality.

Not once have we said anything to people, and we did at least have one opportunity to do so. :D Hooray self-thinking.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 12:01:46 am by Tiruin »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: May 17, 2017, 12:09:15 am »

Beren stuff was with luathbas.

But Merachd almost got a problem with their politic stuff. They even blamed the wife as a killer. And probably planned to kill Merachd.
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: May 17, 2017, 12:10:05 am »

Beren stuff was with luathbas.

But Merachd almost got a problem with their politic stuff. They even blamed the wife as a killer. And probably planned to kill Merachd.
Ye-but...this was because of the conspiracy culture that Empire had.
I think they all died now? O_o

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: May 17, 2017, 12:13:05 am »

B

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: May 17, 2017, 12:13:26 am »

Maybe impoverishment, hunger, and a good and old fight for independence might build a better culture to their nobility.

And make sure to kill more of them in case someone is still alive...
Novice english wordsmith

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: May 17, 2017, 01:13:31 am »

From what I understand our current Duke is a Houlandin or at least from a branch family of the dynasty. So Beren betrayed our ancestors and was one of the reasons for the downfall of old kingdom of Luathbas which is pretty much the birthright of our bloodline from what I understand and the fracturing of our families power. So I think it's reasonable that we would have a bit of a grudge/hatred of them. At the very least I'll never forget or forgive the betrayal and deceit of Beren and the Republican Dogs.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: May 17, 2017, 01:18:33 am »

From what I understand our current Duke is a Houlandin or at least from a branch family of the dynasty. So Beren betrayed our ancestors and was one of the reasons for the downfall of old kingdom of Luathbas which is pretty much the birthright of our bloodline from what I understand and the fracturing of our families power. So I think it's reasonable that we would have a bit of a grudge/hatred of them. At the very least I'll never forget or forgive the betrayal and deceit of Beren and the Republican Dogs.
One century + in the past. Gotta remember that in moulding our perception of this dude's personality.

because it seems we control a ton of it :P

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: May 17, 2017, 08:51:00 am »

You scoff and tell the diplomat that Kiwi will gain nothing from you. The diplomat leaves unhappy.

984 AD, Summer

A curious report arrives from city of Tech. Its miners have discovered deposits of green crystals within a newly dug quarry just an hour north from the city walls. They seem to be very durable and give out a nice shine.

The city mayor wonders if the Duke wants the quarry converted into crystal mine.

A) Hell yeah, let's mine them out at once.
B) How about we employ dwarves for this?
C) Naw, discard the crystals and resume quarrying.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: May 17, 2017, 08:59:07 am »

Hum, does 'employ' actually mean employ or sell it and all the surrounding land to them like letting them build a fortress for protection apparently did?

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: May 17, 2017, 09:00:19 am »

A

let's get risky!
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: May 17, 2017, 09:06:00 am »

B, we can judge their value from their reaction. If, for instance, they're actually malevolent crystal monsters, the dwarves will probably let us know.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: May 17, 2017, 09:13:43 am »

B

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: May 17, 2017, 09:22:37 am »

B
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 174