Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 174

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM+: GAME OVER  (Read 111964 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM+: Grand Duke Merachd of Tven!
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2017, 01:01:25 am »

I suppose keeping Dahnia happy til we can escape their grasp is a smart idea.... A is tempting though. Eh. I'm fine with trying to get more tolerance. I still like Pantheonism better though. So if there is a chance to convert I'll be voting for it. That and I've not given up on the idea of one day breeding once again with the elves. Even if it will never actually do anything I want those very slightly pointed ears.  :P

Plus who knows? Maybe one day we can have more than slightly pointed ears if we breed with enough elves?... I mean not likely but a person can dream can't they?

Hmm. Well I suppose I'll pick the safe option and go B
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 01:09:52 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2017, 01:44:58 am »

A - If this backfires we will get squished. Yes, I know, we have luck, but what if that doesn't come through?
B - Best option in my opinion, least chance of backfiring.
C - What if it's cursed? What if it possesses our queen who stabs us in the back in the night from an evil spirit residing in the ring?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2017, 02:28:35 am »

The luck starts coming and it don't stop coming. Though we are too weak to do anything with it at the moment.
I feel like just giving it back would be a waste, though. But I can understand why you would.

C
Long Live United Forenia!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2017, 08:28:49 am »

I reaaaally want to do A, but it's so risky  :'(

B I guess
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2017, 10:13:02 am »

B

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2017, 10:52:39 am »

B. Considering we got this castle and title as a hand-me-down from the previous extinct dynasty, the damn thing certainly isn't ours by any stretch of the imagination and it'd be somewhat laughable to pretend that it is.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2017, 11:59:18 am »

I want to say C. Because our wife is a wonderful person, and we love her.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2017, 12:19:11 pm »

You send a courier with the ring to King Tinwulf II, with a letter explaining that it was found in your castle.

The courier returns after two weeks but without any reply from your senior, beyond words of gratitude.

957 AD, Winter

An envoy arrives from the Kiwi. Your wife rather quickly disappears from the throne room.

"Greetings, Grand Duke of Tven!" The envoy bows his head in respect. "I am here to ask, on behalf of my lord and master, King Amabarn II, that you return Lady Tasarina to the Kiwi Kingdom."

"Lady Tasarina is now the Duke's wife." The advisor explains briefly, and the envoy continues.

"We know that, but there is justice to be done! Lady Tasarina is suspected of having something to do with the tragic accident that claimed the life of her eldest brother and the designated heir, Beren, last summer."

"And what kind of accident that was?" The advisor pries, and the envoy answers:

"Lord Beren died from a bundle of poisonous flowers that were brought to his bedchamber by mistake, and Lady Tasarina, with her hobbies of gardening and flowercraft, governed over the Palace's garden just prior to her journey here."

A) "That is a bunch of horse dung! My wife is innocent, begone with you!"
B) "If it is such an important matter, then truly, legal documents and reports of investigations must be shown to me first."
C) "I can have Lady Tasarina returned to Kiwi, but only briefly, and with a detachment of Tvenian guards at her side."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2017, 12:38:58 pm »

What did I tell you? Marrying either of those two was going to be a bad idea. We should've held out for a wife who wouldn't get us tied up in a religious/political kerfuffle.

Anyway. If our wife is in the habit of poisoning people, it'd be nice to know before we wake up dead.
On the other hand, our wife might not be too pleased if we doubt her innocence. Perhaps we should just trust her? And just be careful about smelling any flowers she brings us.

A

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2017, 12:40:29 pm »

A

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2017, 12:47:15 pm »

B

All in due process.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2017, 12:50:09 pm »

A

Frankly, Beren had it coming, the cowardly little rat. Tasarina is the best wife.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2017, 12:52:54 pm »

A, you're going to need to do a lot better than circumstantial evidence there, buddy.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2017, 12:56:52 pm »

Frankly, Beren had it coming, the cowardly little rat. Tasarina is the best wife.
Pretty sure we're dealing with a different Beren here. It's like 60 years since the fall of Luathbas. It's probably his grandson.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2017, 12:57:04 pm »

B, then A.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 174