Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 174

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM+: GAME OVER  (Read 111962 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM+: Grand Duke Merachd of Tven!
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2017, 03:52:34 pm »

A Sure. They're happy enough that they can deal with a tax hike.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2017, 04:09:36 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2017, 04:15:08 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2017, 05:04:25 pm »

You order taxes raised for a year.

957 AD, Spring

Your wife has given birth to a boy! She names him 'Savok', and he will suceed you as Merachd II when your life comes to an end - and your senior, King Tinwulf II, won't have any objections against it.

957 AD, Mid-Spring

Banditry is on the rise in southwestern Tven!

The unruly bandits and homeless vagrants have formed various bands, united under a man calling himself 'Vagard'. He is the King of Bandits, people say, and his raiders prey upon travelers who move through the once-safe and secure lands of Luathbas, now ruled by warlords and isolated settlements.

A) Alas, what a small Duke like me can do against such a plague?
B) Bandit King or no, he will die like the rest of the scum when our Army moves in to intercept him!
C) Let's send him money so he moves his hordes southernly or somewhere like that.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2017, 05:09:00 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2017, 05:15:25 pm »

Hey! Only a Houlandine can be a King in Luathbas. Let's show him who rules around here.

B
Long Live United Forenia!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2017, 05:31:05 pm »

B
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2017, 07:36:07 pm »

So luathba's is now a medieval madmax?

Bring him down.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2017, 11:07:24 pm »

You decide to send your own miners and prospectors with supplies to begin mining for ores.

6nnnnnnggggg
That reaction would've been better if we were lucky :P [/patpatHatkitty]

Also what's the law on banditry?

So luathba's is now a medieval madmax?

Bring him down.
Not really, it's a phenomenon that happens when an organized monarchy falls--back in the days, at least speculated from Haspen's worldbuilding work, villages were really far from each other, joined by rockwork roads and the like; I am unsure if 'highways' are currently implemented but that's to be assumed given Luathbas' size. This kind of 'spaced out'ness results in lacking organizational cohesion when the ruling national body fails and its conquerors just leave the lands...unworked.

So I am intensely curious on what had happened to Luathbas, and presumably we're the best folks to lay claim to those lands given our ancestry. :3 But I have no idea how core claims or the like work.

Bop the bandits!

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2017, 12:04:00 am »

B.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2017, 12:15:34 am »

Personally I'm fully on board for reforming Luathbas and reclaiming the Houlandin name. In fact I really hope we take on the regnal name of Houlandin should we ever reunite the kingdom of Luathbas. Our best kings took on that name. It was a time of multi speciesism, magical wizard quests to dragon filled mountains, and pure badassary. So I feel like the gods favor said name. While on the topic of gods I personally hope for a return to Pantheonism.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2017, 12:25:30 am »

Unfortunately if they cross into our lands we have to do something.

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2017, 12:42:57 am »

You order the Army to go and smash the bandit horde apart.

They do so rather easily and manage to capture Vagard and other high-ranking bandits in his 'army' who are then summarily executed.

957 AD, Summer

While cleaning one of her wardrobes, your wife discovers a ring!

She takes it to you because it bears a mark of the Prince of Dahnia, a heir to the throne. You're not sure how old it is - could be decades - but it surely has been left there by a wife of one of previous rulers of Tven.

While you don't know how a Dahnian signet ring of such importance would end in a wardrobe of a Tven Duchess, you do have some ideas.

A) Clearly you can use this to undermine the position of King Tinwulf II! Have the Spymaster take the ring and do his magic with it.
B) Clearly it must be a long-lost memento. Let's return it to the Dahnian court.
C) Clearly it's meant to be a gift from the past for your wife. Have the Dahnian mark removed and the ring placed on the finger of your beloved Tasarina.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2017, 12:46:04 am »

Personally I'm fully on board for reforming Luathbas and reclaiming the Houlandin name. In fact I really hope we take on the regnal name of Houlandin should we ever reunite the kingdom of Luathbas. Our best kings took on that name. It was a time of multi speciesism, magical wizard quests to dragon filled mountains, and pure badassary. So I feel like the gods favor said name. While on the topic of gods I personally hope for a return to Pantheonism.
Heeey, respect :P Mind the extremism that we faced before (now looking into context), the Singularists are pretty much an OKAY bunch--if we get a Wise king, we can explain it to them that this whole 'divided but one' deal is a thing.

It's like how nowadays we've got multiple religions but in the heart of it all, it's more on good guidance and life values--considering monotheism, all God is one, despite the different beliefs and values that have risen throughout the years, etc.

But yeah.
We need a court wizard.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2017, 12:50:35 am »

B

Not sure that going for the undermine is great, and C is a waste.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 174