Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 174

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM+: GAME OVER  (Read 111537 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM+: Grand Duke Estwalf of Tven!
« Reply #2535 on: May 21, 2017, 03:28:51 pm »

You send messengers to dwarven fortresses, hoping for the best of Zonalath; it's the closest after all. You then take your Army and ride northeast, to the border with Dahnia.

Within five days your Army marches into the Dahnian soil and your scouts bring grave news; an army of 11.000, mostly archers, led by Duke Atredh, brother of King Eón, is heading to meet you. They're but a day away from you, the Withawk Forest between you two.

"Sire, this is fool's errand!" Cries one of the officers before others shush him.

"We might have only half their numbers but our liege's mind is experienced and his heart pure. Surely we will win!" Shouts another.

Still, a stratagem is needed.

A) Time to set up a fortified camp and prepare for defense.
B) Part of the Army shall go to hide in the forest, the other shall round it to strike at Atredh's flank.
C) Retreat, retreat to Tven, while there's still chance!
D) Avoid Atredh's army; let's move west and lead the enemy on a chase to gain time or mayhaps, opportunities.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: May 21, 2017, 03:32:01 pm »

B
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: May 21, 2017, 03:37:19 pm »

D

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: May 21, 2017, 03:37:40 pm »

D

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: May 21, 2017, 03:38:42 pm »

I thought the King had another war going on ? How is he sparing so much troops?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: May 21, 2017, 03:38:53 pm »

D Guerrilla warfare?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: May 21, 2017, 03:40:27 pm »

B

Thy have archers, having them chase us is not a good idea
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: May 21, 2017, 03:42:27 pm »

B
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: May 21, 2017, 03:51:31 pm »

B

Dare to be stupid, kings of Tven!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: May 21, 2017, 03:54:42 pm »

D
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: May 21, 2017, 04:35:20 pm »

B
Did you guys muss the part where it is mostly archers?

Our enemy is still fighting the fire lizard people, if we can cripple his support, we may not have to face him down ourselves.

This is getting very game of thrones like. We were good friends with the old king, but are fighting his son because he is a dick. We managed not to Ned stark ourselves by waddling into his capital, but the days ahead look bleak. Also, we have a bunch of sons (one of whom is crippled from the waste down) and a daughter who is "adventurous".
This parallel does not bode well for us.
And remember... the khanate is coming.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: May 21, 2017, 04:37:53 pm »

...His son has been a reasonable king demanding only what we are legally required to give, we were just stupid and decided not to explain ourselves.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: May 21, 2017, 04:56:40 pm »

B I'll change my vote. I do suppose forests isn't the best place for archers to fight in.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: May 21, 2017, 11:11:41 pm »

...His son has been a reasonable king demanding only what we are legally required to give, we were just stupid and decided not to explain ourselves.
I'm in agreement with Twinwolf here .-.;
We actually made our Duke Paranoid even when he didn't have that trait by way of choice. :P
Like "YOU'LL BACKSTAB ME IN THAT CAPITAL" paranoia.

Which, for realism purposes, wouldn't happen because we are the loyalest Duke. Out of all the King's ol' vassals and otherwise, as mentioned long ago. That reputation would carry on until now.

Perhaps, until now, that reputation would exist when people hear word of us.
But HOW DO YOU HAVE 11,000 [mostly] ARCHERS?! I'd suspect militia/levies, but wow, that's a ton of levies, hunters, and otherwise.
So estimating around 6,000, for keeps. :P

B
We should get them talking with us, not the other way around <_< But that time seems past given the King's declaration. (I was going for C or D but :V Fire arrows be fun)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: May 22, 2017, 12:04:41 am »

I'm of an opposing opinion. His envoy probably some lesser noble who had no business talking rudely to us not only slights us by the assuming that we are disloyal but then doesn't give us the time of day to explain before running off. The king then doesn't even trust us enough to believe in our loyalty. Us a vassal who has served the Kingdom loyally for longer than he's been King! Who has supported him and his father in almost every conflict they have gotten the Kingdom into! If he can not trust us after one misunderstanding caused by his uppity envoy then why should we trust him?
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 174