Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 174

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM+: GAME OVER  (Read 111866 times)

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM+: Grand Duke Estwalf of Tven!
« Reply #2175 on: May 08, 2017, 05:12:17 pm »

A

This is my 1000th post! Yay me! I'm a real forumite now!
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: May 08, 2017, 05:58:34 pm »

Grats helmacon.

C, but leave instructions in our will for A.

So...actually that's probably A.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: May 08, 2017, 06:29:11 pm »

aw... I'm only at 891...

A

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: May 08, 2017, 06:36:49 pm »

E For chaos.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: May 08, 2017, 09:27:46 pm »

E This is amazing!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: May 08, 2017, 10:33:30 pm »

E

time for BETRAYAL

(this will probably not end well)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: May 08, 2017, 11:05:34 pm »

I mean not really betrayal. Salus is our oldest son and they kept wanting us to choose a son that wasn't Ulan as our heir. So be careful what you wish for.  :P

Also possible duel kingship of Luathbas and Lamitania or whatever it's called again if we ever manage to gather up the old heartlands of Luathbas? I mean unlikely but could be cool if we could multiply titles of the same rank. That kinda reminds me that we took over most of Parsia in the old game didn't we? Could aim for that Kingdom title too if we ever do manage to get a duel monarchy kind of thing going on.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 11:11:19 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: May 08, 2017, 11:11:23 pm »

E definitely wouldn't cause a civil war in the middle of another civil war.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: May 08, 2017, 11:14:05 pm »

Hey, we can still choose E and still be under the rule of the king.

I think.

We will be a fuckton larger than the king. It would be a big fuzz in the history "The small king and the big loyal duke"

We won't survive if we decide not being part of the kingdom of dahnia because of all that insubordination. but it would be funny also "The loyal duke who threw shit at the fan in deathbed"

Although A is safer :v

A 7
B 1
E 5
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: May 08, 2017, 11:15:59 pm »

I'll be paranoid and say Atan was annoyed and go against my previous more feeling-reasonable post about why he was annoyed and say he poisoned us. :P

E though. I've no idea who King Salus is however ._. as my memory isn't that good right now.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: May 08, 2017, 11:17:51 pm »

I'll be paranoid and say Atan was annoyed and go against my previous more feeling-reasonable post about why he was annoyed and say he poisoned us. :P

E though. I've no idea who King Salus is however ._. as my memory isn't that good right now.
Our oldest son that is now the Charismatic king of Lametania (Haspen put the traits of everyone in the first page, that is nice)
Novice english wordsmith

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: May 08, 2017, 11:21:05 pm »

Salus is our oldest son who we gave to Lametania or what ever it's called to be their king since their queen/king before that died without a heir and our wife was like the closest relative or something like that? Pretty sure I'm getting some stuff wrong but that's basically what happened.

Yeah. It's kinda weird actually how a Houlandin descendant ended up on the Lametania throne when they were basically our original enemy/rival in the first game before those Republican Dogs appeared.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: May 08, 2017, 11:22:59 pm »

Our oldest son that is now the Charismatic king of Lametania (Haspen put the traits of everyone in the first page, that is nice)
Wow, really hard choice >_>
MAYBE it will be best for us to not choose and let the pick be done later under a military council or something if we die? I mean we could be temporarily crippled but we can still lead by overseeing.

I'll put down C at the moment.
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 174