Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 174

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM+: GAME OVER  (Read 112120 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM+: Grand Duke Merachd of Tven!
« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2017, 11:51:08 am »

C

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2017, 11:53:30 am »

B

It's never too late to become Fantasy Brannigan.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2017, 11:55:46 am »

B

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 08, 2017, 11:56:42 am »

Better countercharge.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2017, 12:07:01 pm »

C
Are you a coward, or are you and all of your men dead.
Take the men with us too, or we'll never hear the end of it.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 08, 2017, 12:20:56 pm »

C

Okay, I think we've seiged long enough. If the elves wanted us to capture this place then they should have backed us up.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 08, 2017, 12:27:50 pm »

Yeah, that'll do. "Oh, sorry, but the dwarves defeated us. Now cough up that reward and never return to our court, elves"

C
Long Live United Forenia!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2017, 12:32:28 pm »

Sounds like a good way to get the elves AND the dwarfs AND our king set against us!

I purpose instead, get this duke killed. Hopefully that way the king and the elves blame him for being an idiot and let whoever is in charge next off.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2017, 12:36:07 pm »

Sounds like a good way to get the elves AND the dwarfs AND our king set against us!

I purpose instead, get this duke killed. Hopefully that way the king and the elves blame him for being an idiot and let whoever is in charge next off.
You are right, we really have done several very shitty things so far.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 08, 2017, 12:39:55 pm »

Our son is, like, a year old. A 15 year regency sounds like a bad idea to me.

I don't think that things will turn out that badly if we retreat now. We can argue to the elves that we did all we could (which is true). Our king, well, we can grovel and apologise.
Yes, we have done a stupid thing (for a couple of trinkets). But I don't think dying is the way forwards.
Long Live United Forenia!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 08, 2017, 12:40:50 pm »

4 b 4 c

wrryyyyyyyy
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 08, 2017, 12:43:34 pm »

B

Give us victory and death!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 08, 2017, 12:49:28 pm »

B is for Baldman, who broke the tie. I'm just reinforcing it.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 08, 2017, 12:53:22 pm »

>_>
<_<
B

Give us victory and death!
FOR B ad decisions*cough* BATTLE!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM+: Electoral Council of Dahnia in Winter 958 AD!
« Reply #224 on: March 08, 2017, 01:59:15 pm »

You call the Army to counterattack and go against the city!

The Army backstabs you and runs away!

But no honestly, they also back-stab you quite literally; one of more angry officers stabs you when you command him to turn around and attack Ankurvat!

He failed to miss your heart. As you collapse, you can only argue with your past self about the stupidity of your actions.

Maybe you weren't cut out to be a Grand Duke after all...?

958 AD, Winter

The Advisor of King Tinwulf II smacks the pedestal with an iron cane, silencing the gathering of more than fifty men (and few women) in fancy and expensive clothes.

"Welcome, Lords of Dahnia, on this council. King Tinwulf has called upon you to determine the successor to the Grand Duchy of Tven, per the electoral allowance when the King of Dahnia is unwilling or unable to truthfully decide by himself. The young heir of late Merachd is unsuited to take the throne even with regency of his mother, as he isn't even six years old. Therefore King Tinwulf has seen it suitable to find another set of candidates that could replace the ruling family of Merachd and govern the Duchy to the best of their abilities. The candidates, their genealogy, abilities and skills and famous deeds, matters of family and personality are therefore as follows." The advisor opens up a large scroll.

"The first candidate is Estwalf, son of Ceodwell IV the Short, third to the throne of Kingdom of Ceodwell. Patrilineal descent from King Ceodwell I, first King of Ceodwell Kingdom, son of King Feodh and Queen Elana, rulers of defunct Luathbas Kingdom. Estwalf is known for his martial prowess, which he proven during the quelling of rebellion in the far north in year 954 AD. Of twenty one winters, unmarried and of no known issue." The advisor puts down the scroll and then opens up another.

"The second candidate is Lord Enach of Tven, cousin of King Tinwulf, by father's side. Patrilineal descent from Tinwulf the First, Enach is a wise man learned in history, religious treatrises and matters of herbs, and is known for bouts of illness that govern his sickly life. Of twenty winters, married to Lady Elana of Eist, no known issue."

lots of rolls

The Advisor then opens a scroll that bears a mark of the Oracle of the One.

"The royal diviners of King Tinwulf has therefore been requested to provide a set of Seven Electors from the entirety of the Council, who by the will of the gods and the King shall decide the next Grand Duke of Tven. Their names are as follows."

"Lord Bir of Dyean (birdy51), Lord Imi of Tsyne (Imic), Lady Soworda of Stare (swordstar), Lord Heid of Duede (heydude6), Lord Drai of Genann (Draignean), Lord Upgaard of Pedn (Puppyguard) and Lord Voith of Deslaienn (VoidSlayer). May the choices of Seven Electors be wise and bring prosperity to Dahnia and all its subjects."

Electoral council vote time!

The first candidate to gain 4 votes will be chosen as the next Grand Duke of Tven!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 174