Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 174

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM+: GAME OVER  (Read 111782 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM+: Grand Duke Estwalf of Tven!
« Reply #1935 on: April 26, 2017, 02:43:59 pm »

So, quick question, what do the "XtoY" rolls mean?

5to6 for example means that no matter if you roll a 5 or 6, it will be the same outcome. I'm using these mostly for economy-related stuff like I did with goldmine revenues in old Luathbas or the glass-gems trade here ;v
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: April 26, 2017, 02:45:18 pm »

(Haspen explained what happened on IRC)
15:40   <Hatkitty>: first I rolled a 1 on him which meant death, but decided to be nice and rng gave me a 6 instead
15:40   <Hatkitty>: so I decided to combine these
15:41   <Hatkitty>: for failure and epic overshoot kinda result

B
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: April 26, 2017, 02:46:49 pm »

C.  He clearly brought this on himself.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: April 26, 2017, 02:48:20 pm »

B
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: April 26, 2017, 02:50:37 pm »

At least if he survives, he'll be a bit more worldly. Even if he was forced to travel the world on a desperate fleeing attempt.
I heard that ""fun"" adventures in foreign lands usually impart life lessons and personal development on those involved.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: April 26, 2017, 02:57:16 pm »

I heard that ""fun"" adventures in foreign lands usually impart life lessons and personal development on those involved.

Clearly, Ulan's journey is grade A anime plot. "Adventures of Northern Prince" sound nice.

You demand of Spymaster that he sends his agents to the eastern end of the world if it is required to bring Ulan back!

After you calm down a bit, you return to throne room and have the Dahnian diplomat let in.

"Greetings, fair Duke! My master King Eón has sent me to find the source for certain glassware items he received from his grand-aunt one day as a gift and apparently, they originated from your lands! Therefore I come to ask you whether you would be interested in selling these marvelous glass items to Dahnia." You politely explain to him that you're not producing them, and that you're just exchanging them for locally mined gemstones with Damdamians.

"Truly, that is some news. Still, I'm here to procure glassware. Would you be interested in acting as King Eón's proxy to obtain a profitable glassware deal with the Damdamians?"

A) "But of course, if that will earn my liege's good will!"
B) "But of course - if King Eón is willing to pay the proxy some coin sometimes."
B) "No, we're not interested."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: April 26, 2017, 03:01:01 pm »

A. With the conspiracies brewing, we want our King to like us more than he likes the other guy.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: April 26, 2017, 03:02:26 pm »

A
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: April 26, 2017, 03:05:13 pm »

A

---

Assuming this goes well, I suspect Eon will be very pleased with us, especially considering our help with the pirates. I don't think he will be able to turn down a call for aid, so I think we should jump on the next opportunity to start a war that we get. Estwalf should have at least one more great campaign before old age claims him!

Hopefully we get the options to do this, but I can see us uniting our relatives by naming Salus heir if we don't find Ulan, and then calling upon both our son and our king to conqueror Cedowell with the might of three armies.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: April 26, 2017, 03:09:57 pm »

A

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: April 26, 2017, 03:13:46 pm »

Hmm. I am somewhat concerned that even with this gesture, Eon may still regard us suspiciously. Our realm is almost the same size as his, after all.
Still. I suppose this act of kindness may discourage him from conspiring against us, even if it's just a little bit.

A
Long Live United Forenia!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: April 26, 2017, 03:14:06 pm »

A, we don't want to be that vassal with too much land that every liege wants to depose and destroy the titles of.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: April 26, 2017, 03:14:19 pm »

A I don't think we have ever had the option to peacefully merge our nation with another. At least it wouldn't let us do so with Kiwi when our kid had the chance of being put up for election as emperor of Kiwi and we did have to choose a different heir than Salus [Salus was our firstborn right?] so I wouldn't count on it. Would be cool if it could happen though. Though we would have to switch our title to king of Lauthbas of course! I think would have a lot of old Lauthbas under our control if that happened By the way the our kid could have possibly been elected emperor of Kiwi thing happened in the original thread. [Right? My memory isn't failing me is it?]
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: April 26, 2017, 03:21:35 pm »

By the way the our kid could have possibly been elected emperor of Kiwi thing happened in the original thread. [Right? My memory isn't failing me is it?]

He could have if he wasn't brutally murdered for being a possible heir. Lametania was a different case since Salus was the closest thing to a legitimate heir they could find after almost the entire royal family died horribly in an accident.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: April 26, 2017, 03:32:27 pm »

B I like the cash more then I like the goodwill. Fickle as it may be.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 174