Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Mediva: ROYAL COURT {Caravan Mystery}  (Read 5840 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Mediva: Royal Court {Full Moon} {Arms and Heirs}
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2017, 02:57:57 pm »

It is something on the fangs of a werewolf which gives those they bite the curse, is it not? Get the beast's teeth, and the perfect poisin can be made. No one will know, until the enemy king turns into a werewolf and slaughters his people. Silver could be mixed in, too, to make the death more instantaneous, also.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2017, 03:06:52 pm »

Within reason, silver might counteract the lycanthropic curse. Also, as it is more of a curse than a toxin or natural disease (from what I know), the life of the werewolf itself may be important to it's infection. Blood may be a better way of spreading it, blended into a red wine of some sort. Efforts would be made to keep the wine cold, which would help preserve the blood, and it would go straight to the upper class, whose influence brings them on contact with more important people, who could be killed or infected.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2017, 03:36:05 pm »

I like your thinking. In my experiance, however, silver simply kills werewolves, although I might be wrong.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Mediva: Royal Court {Full Moon.}
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2017, 09:54:04 pm »

Your Highness!

We've been robbed!

While the amount is... small, this is a crisis. If the thief spreads word of our undefended kingdom, there will no doubt be more brazen heists, and soon.

It may yet be soon enough to catch the pilferer. However, there are still no arms for sale, many guild members have not taken their exam to sufficiently tell if they are qualified to wield them. Luckily if they atleast take the exam, they can still engage in hand to hand combat, which may be enough for a burdened plunderer.

They fled to the mountains, the other direction of the werewolf sightings, and chasing them may divide attention from the other pressing matter. Choose wisely, my king, where to rally your men.

Coffers: 4850
Monks: 2
Knights: 2
Merchants: 1

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2017, 10:03:47 pm »

Is there any evidence that describes the thief, or perhaps thieves, that robbed us? Perhaps a shred of cloth from their clothing? A footprint? Are there any particular suspects? Maybe a witness? And why would they only steal such a small amount of gold? Is it all they could carry, or did they only need to steal a small amount for some purpose? And, most importantly, HOW did they pierce the defenses of the treasury? Another important decision, our King, is how we want to handle the defences. That is, do we directly refortify the weakness, or do we leave a trap through it, capturing the grieves instead of them escaping, or trying to rob another part of the castle? However, this latter question's answer matters not until we know how the gold was stolen.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Mediva: Royal Court {Full Moon} {Robbery}
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2017, 10:04:34 pm »

((So...was I not accepted or do I literally have to wait a full weak after posting my sheet to get in...because if its the later, two more days...))
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2017, 10:20:07 pm »

The thief left in a hurry, working alone atleast for now. Gauging by the clumsy manner, and the trail of coin echoing them, they should not be too hard to find.

Miss Knight, I am sorry you, and you Sir Monk, have not been registered. It is one of the most fundamental functions and it's just been so hard to get someone to reliably manage the task...

*shifts some papers*

*Stamp stamp*

Welcome to Shrewgust guildswoman Pyriet, and guildsman Oswend. (Be sure to get your exam, Pyriet. The general's OP post in the other thread explains)

(If either of you intend to purse the thief or wolfman, be sure to post that action in bold in the other thread)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 02:20:52 am by roseheart »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2017, 02:19:35 am »

Royal Checklist

King Imgar
Send me exam scores
Coin Master Voido
Open Shop
General Shragnar
• Exam Confidentiality?(see below)
MonkMaster... someone
• I am ready to marshel in the first to put up the names list in the other thread... Really. It's rediculous.

General Shragnar was it or is it now your intent for exam results to be a private matter?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2017, 02:33:19 am »

We need some kind of palisade around the kingdom. I order it done, speking as the king of shrewgust.
The guilds are hereby obliged to protect the palisade, with at least 3 guards.

I would like to issue a mandate: Make spears! they are cheap, and useful for guarding, and should do us until we can get metal.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2017, 01:48:50 pm »

My king, while this may help defend villages in the future, the castle walls are already secure or would be if defended. While peasants recruited as guards are ever vigilant, guildmembers will need to post on guard duty to take a shift.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 05:09:21 pm by roseheart »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2017, 04:56:22 pm »

regarding names:
Most of these names are suitable, and you can welcome Jonna pirassdottir  (piratejoe)  and oshanus of solus (oceansoul) to town.
regarding magic research:
I give oshanus the go ahead to research magic, though I humbly request he focuses on things that would ward off or injure night-creatures like the werewolf.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 04:58:02 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2017, 05:08:17 pm »

(Originally, when the other thread was made, TankKit was given an OP post(or close to it) so he could inscribe names there. While, it may be some time before we set up again, if you make this list(or appoint someone to it), I will link to it in my OP post.)

I did admittedly produce records for the knight and monk already, but which you choose to file is your business.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Mediva: Royal Council
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2017, 12:06:04 pm »

~ Imgar 2 ~

Goodday Your Majesty!

Guild membership grows. Now it is of upmost importance we help peasants to immigrate, to provide a tax income and labor force for basic tasks.

As the morning has already passed it is of note the caravan has yet to arrive.

I suggest we send strong guildsmen to scout the forest. Though without a weapon store opened with even the spears you ordered to be made available, the werewolf presents a danger to the unarmed adventurer.

. . . My King, someone to see you.

Coffers: 4850
Monks: 3
Knights: 3
Merchants: 2
(Added Lords to their guild's count)

Royal Checklist
King Imgar
Send me exam scores. Have General Shragnar send it to me if needed. I will use averaged stats until submitted.
Coin Master Voido
Open shop.
General Shragnar
Clarify exam confidentiality.
MonkMaster Dustrian
• Post roster list in guild life thread. I will then link to it in OP.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Mediva: Royal Court {Caravan Mystery} {Robbery}
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2017, 12:24:32 pm »

What?!
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Mediva: Royal Court {Caravan Mystery} {Robbery}
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2017, 03:46:40 pm »

"You had thief problem, yes king? I caught thief. Was quite easy. Thief in sack, gold too."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9