Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: (ISG) Dungeon Raider  (Read 830 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
(ISG) Dungeon Raider
« on: February 25, 2017, 11:22:35 am »

Soooo, due to some issues with all my files about my Survival Scavenger stuff mysteriously dissapearing(totally didn't accidentally delete them, no, not at all!), I'm going to work on fixing my Survival Scavenger stuff. And because I have nothing else to do while I work on that, I'm just gonna do this thing for a bit. This uses a dungeon generator I created a while ago for another forum entirely, but I may as well use it here... This is going to die really fast isn't it? Oh well, may as well give it a shot.

Name:
Favourite colour:
Class:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 11:27:37 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Dungeon Raider
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 11:39:08 am »

Name: Kilidoc Frockial
Favorite Color: Yellow
Class: Conjurer

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 01:35:19 pm »

Name: Kilidoc Frockial
Favorite Color: Yellow
Class: Conjurer

You are Kilidoc Frockial, and you went to these dungeons to explore, and to prove that your are the best mage of them all! Also you have orbs for hands that somehow still manage to work. You don't know how it works, but you've never really questioned it. Well, until day that is. Anyway, you got teleported into the dungeon and now have to go through one of these doors. Which one do you choose?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 01:41:19 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 01:43:12 pm »

The one to the left.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:20:38 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 02:16:31 pm »

Only weird mages go through left doors. Avoid going left when possible from now on.
Go right.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 05:27:21 am »

Only weird mages go through left doors. Avoid going left when possible from now on.
Go right.

You enter the next room and see a pile of coins and a fire mage with a fire staff!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 05:28:53 am by TankKit »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 08:37:24 am »

Are those Red Eyes of Evil or Red Eyes of Fire? Either way, say "I come in peace," but be ready to dodge an attack.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 09:48:18 am »

Are those Red Eyes of Evil or Red Eyes of Fire? Either way, say "I come in peace," but be ready to dodge an attack.
Red eyes of fire.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2017, 12:37:40 pm »

Nicely ask him who he is and what he is doing.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2017, 01:34:41 pm »

((So, I'm currently experimenting with different ways of showing speech. I could just have no picture, or I could have one of the options listed below. You guys get to decide.

Type A, a picute of the guy's face and a box of text to the right.

Type B, same as the above only there's also the guy's name above it.

Type C, nothing but the guy's picture with some actual forum letters.
: Like this, for example.

I didn't know which one to choose because they all seemed like good ideas, so I'm letting you guys choose instead.))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 01:56:02 pm by TankKit »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2017, 04:39:26 pm »

Ignore him but mutter under your breath something about disgrace, then snatch the coins and go up North.
Also, type A and type B are the same image tankkit.
If I had to choose though, I think type B is best.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 08:23:54 pm by Puppyguard »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2017, 04:44:46 pm »

I also think Type B is best. Though I don't think any of the types would be a bad way of doing it.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 07:28:35 pm »

C
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 03:14:50 am »

((K, B it is! I would of done an update yesterday but I got caught up in real life stuff and was away from my computer pretty much the whole day. Update coming soon!))