Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Is this kinda interesting as a weird little RP thing?

Yes.
- 6 (35.3%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Radish wine.
- 11 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Welcome to Amberdagger! (Immigrants welcome!)  (Read 14584 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Amberdagger! (Immigrants welcome!)
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2017, 04:27:58 pm »

"I was too young to fight before the war ended, but I did join a couple of the raiding parties on the pits to recover some of the prisoners taken during the war. Hated it down there, though. The halls were cramped. Not enough room to make a full swing, but running them gobbos through worked and their skulls were easy enough to crush when my sword ran out of space to impale them. The actual pits weren't bad, though. Plenty of room to move and fight. We messed up when we raided their fortress. Got cocky after a few pit raids and figured we could get some of the important POWs out. Caught the attention of their master on our way out. It was like something out of our nightmares, a monstrous three-eyed humanoid cobra made of some kind of stone. Our weapons barely scratched it when we actually hit it, and I saw three of my comrades fall to its spit in seconds. They just wasted away before my eyes. The poison from its bite was almost as bad. It worked slower, but the ones who got bit were in agonizing pain until they died. Our leader and four others stayed back to hold it off while we escaped with the rescuees. I can still hear their screams sometimes, when I close my eyes." Zevran becomes more somber as he tells his tale, and by the end of it he is staring into his tankard. He drains the rest of his mead and motions for another.

((If this is taking too many liberties with story stuff, or you had something else in mind for the demon master, let me know and I'll fix it.))
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 04:32:42 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2017, 04:30:07 pm »

"I was too young to fight before the war ended, but I did join a couple of the raiding parties on the pits to recover some of the prisoners taken during the war. Hated it down there, though. The halls were cramped. Not enough room to make a full swing, but running them gobbos through worked and their skulls were easy enough to crush when my sword ran out of space to impale them. The actual pits weren't bad, though. Plenty of room to move and fight. We messed up when we raided their fortress. Got cocky after a few pit raids and figured we could get some of the important POWs out. Caught the attention of their master on our way out. It was like something out of our nightmares, a monstrous three-eyed cobra made of some kind of stone. Our weapons barely scratched it when we actually hit it, and I saw three of my comrades fall to its spit in seconds. They just wasted away before my eyes. The poison from its bite was almost as bad. It worked slower, but the ones who got bit were in agonizing pain until they died. Our leader and four others stayed back to hold it off while we escaped with the rescuees. I can still hear their screams sometimes, when I close my eyes." Zevran becomes more somber as he tells his tale, and by the end of it he is staring into his tankard. He drains the rest of his mead and motions for another.

((If this is taking too many liberties with story stuff, or you had something else in mind for the demon master, let me know and I'll fix it.))

(It's fine, except demon masters are humanoid.)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2017, 04:32:58 pm »

((Fixed it.))

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2017, 04:44:12 pm »

The dwarf responds.

"That's a lot more than what I went through. My squadron never made it there. We took around three dark pits, that was it. I'm one out of three of my squad who made it back fully intact. One other guy survived, but got his left arm fully cut off. So, four survivors."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2017, 04:55:24 pm »

Zevran nods his head after hearing the dwarf. "Those gobbos are vile little bastards. At least some of you made it back. 'Sides, your injured squad mate could still fight with one arm if he had a mind to. Just have to strap a shield to his forearm. Might be easier for him to learn a different trade with lower mortality, though."

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2017, 04:59:18 pm »

Zevran nods his head after hearing the dwarf. "Those gobbos are vile little bastards. At least some of you made it back. 'Sides, your injured squad mate could still fight with one arm if he had a mind to. Just have to strap a shield to his forearm. Might be easier for him to learn a different trade with lower mortality, though."

The dwarf continues to speak.

"My injured friend, his name's Bomrek. He's a cheesemaker now. And I agree. Goblins are VILE.

The dwarf slams his fist on the table.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2017, 05:12:10 pm »

Fer nods. "I have little relation to the elves that participated in the war, but I imagine that tempers can run hot when alcohol is the fuel."
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2017, 05:13:38 pm »

Ilpi looks over at the Dwarf and Rhino man for a moment when the dwarf slams his fist on the table before getting up and walking over to where the bartender was.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2017, 05:14:47 pm »

Fer nods. "I have little relation to the elves that participated in the war, but I imagine that tempers can run hot when alcohol is the fuel."

The dwarf looks.
"Hmm? Elves in the goblin war? No... That did not happen. Who told you elves were in the war I fought?"

Ilpi looks over at the Dwarf and Rhino man for a moment when the dwarf slams his fist on the table before getting up and walking over to where the bartender was.

The bartender looks.
"What do ya want?"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2017, 06:37:33 pm »

"Agreed. That brainwashing they do is disgusting. They already partially got to one of the ones we rescued. He jumped at us when we opened his cell, ranting about the glory of their master. We had to keep him unconcious for the whole trip back. Hopefully they can rehabilitate him. Or give him a quick death. Better than living in the pits." Zevran responds.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2017, 06:52:02 pm »

The Troll, done with "100 Elves hanging on the wall" Moves on to a song thats a bit more traditional, Specifically "the Tankard basher".
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2017, 07:22:36 pm »

The Troll, done with "100 Elves hanging on the wall" Moves on to a song thats a bit more traditional, Specifically "the Tankard basher".

The 3 brothers who sung before join the troll in singing again as they climb up on stage!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2017, 08:54:06 pm »

"Just food, something light, what you have I do not mind." Ilpi said, her words, quick, and to the point, she didn't mind what the bartender would give her, so long as it was edible and cooked.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2017, 09:03:13 pm »

"Just food, something light, what you have I do not mind." Ilpi said, her words, quick, and to the point, she didn't mind what the bartender would give her, so long as it was edible and cooked.

The bartender leaves and comes back after a few minutes.

He has a small bowl of pig meat stew and a goblet of radish wine and he gives it to Ilpi.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2017, 09:29:10 pm »

"Thank you for the food." she bows her head before starting to eat the nice pork stew
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12