Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Is this kinda interesting as a weird little RP thing?

Yes.
- 6 (35.3%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Radish wine.
- 11 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Welcome to Amberdagger! (Immigrants welcome!)  (Read 14590 times)

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Amberdagger! (Immigrants welcome!)
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2017, 10:02:40 pm »

Once Ilpi had finished her drink, she would wipe her mouth with a bit of cloth she had on her and stand up, she would say a thank you in a foreign language to the bartender before starting to walk out of the tavern and into the main fortress, she would look for a training room of some sort, wondering how well trained the soldiers of this fort where and how skilled they where.

As she walks, sounds of fighting is heard.

She's found the barracks.

Speardwarves, marksdwarves, wrestlers, and swordsdwarves were doing their training today.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2017, 10:47:42 pm »

Ilpi would simply enter the barracks and sit down away from the fighting and simply watch, trying to determine the skill of the warriors currently sparring.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2017, 11:02:27 pm »

"Giant eagles, huh? Sounds interesting. What sort of foes tend to show up to besiege this place?" Zevran asks, continuing his conversation with Bomrek.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2017, 11:19:31 pm »

"Giant eagles, huh? Sounds interesting. What sort of foes tend to show up to besiege this place?" Zevran asks, continuing his conversation with Bomrek.

Bomrek: "Mostly angry badgers for nature's side. Sometimes, goblins. Even rarer are the kobolds."

Ilpi would simply enter the barracks and sit down away from the fighting and simply watch, trying to determine the skill of the warriors currently sparring.

3 wrestlers defeat 4 other wrestlers quickly.
1 swordsdwarf disarms 2 other swordsdwarves with ease.
The 4 speardwarves spar to a stand-still.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2017, 03:33:37 am »

Ilpi would Look at the swordsdwarf in particular, before walking over once he seemed that he wasn't busy sparring and said "Hello sir, you seem like a worthy opponent, do you wish to spar?"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2017, 07:22:28 am »

Ilpi would Look at the swordsdwarf in particular, before walking over once he seemed that he wasn't busy sparring and said "Hello sir, you seem like a worthy opponent, do you wish to spar?"

The swordsdwarf replies in a cold voice.

"Not until I finish sparring with these 2."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2017, 05:28:32 am »

Ilpi would raise an eyebrow considering the two he was sparring with where currently disarmed but nodded and moved back and waited for him to finish up anyway.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2017, 08:11:50 am »

Ilpi would raise an eyebrow considering the two he was sparring with where currently disarmed but nodded and moved back and waited for him to finish up anyway.

The 2 swordsdwarves pick up their weapons and spar again. They are disarmed once more.

The swordsdwarve speaks.

"Now I am ready. Pick your sword and we shall spar."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2017, 08:13:22 pm »

Ilpi glances to her spearNaginata and looks back to the swordsdwarf. "Is it okay for me to use my own weapon or something similar? I am unskilled in the art of the sword, unlike the art of the spear."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2017, 08:15:53 pm »

the Troll finishes his song, and Looks for the bartender, Eventually spotting him and saying... "U'd luk th' Strungust suff Ew goot."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2017, 08:23:33 pm »

Ilpi glances to her spearNaginata and looks back to the swordsdwarf. "Is it okay for me to use my own weapon or something similar? I am unskilled in the art of the sword, unlike the art of the spear."

The swordsdwarf: "Hmm... I suppose for now. If you desire, I can teach you the way of the sword. A warrior must be versatile."

the Troll finishes his song, and Looks for the bartender, Eventually spotting him and saying... "U'd luk th' Strungust suff Ew goot."

The bartender brings out a bottle of river spirits.
"I suppose a big guy like yourself needs a big amount of booze."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2017, 05:15:51 am »

Ilpi bows and says "Thank you. Now, when you are ready." before getting into a combat stance and waits for the dwarf to make the first move so she can parry it and counter attack.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2017, 09:04:23 am »

Ilpi bows and says "Thank you. Now, when you are ready." before getting into a combat stance and waits for the dwarf to make the first move so she can parry it and counter attack.

The swordsdwarf stabs at Ilpi, aiming to disarm her.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2017, 05:32:28 pm »

Ilpi attempts to parry the strike and disarm the swards dwarf or, failing that, knock him down.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2017, 05:35:39 pm »

Ilpi attempts to parry the strike and disarm the swards dwarf or, failing that, knock him down.

The spear and sword clash!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12