Freak out
- 1 (14.3%)
Whimper and hide
- 1 (14.3%)
Try to go outside
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: SquadCraft: -= Forum RTS =-  (Read 12061 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Insane Shake and Bake RTS! Game 1: Flies vs Werebeasts
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2017, 10:09:35 pm »

Not a problem. Surprise is a major part of the game, and I'd be ruining it for myself and other people by making use of my information.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2017, 10:09:59 pm »

It was my fault, really. I'm OK with that. In fact, if you and FOU don't mind, I'd like to ask him what he thought of my build.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2017, 10:10:06 pm »

If I could rewind time. Which I can't and I am happy to host things as they are going. But if I could rewind time I would ask everybody not to reveal what kind of units they had then I would just do a three-way free-for-all and nobody would know who is who.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2017, 10:13:14 pm »

Oh yeah, there's the fact that FOU would know who I was, and in a three-way, who the other person was. Sorry.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Insane Shake and Bake RTS!
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2017, 10:15:29 pm »

As of yet unanswered questions:

Edit: Do you have any plans for winners of previous rounds to continue into further rounds with the same build? Asking because I'd like to see what crazyabe's got planned while he fights OceanSoul.

In fact, if you and FOU don't mind, I'd like to ask him what he thought of my build.

Also, do you plan to have a round 2 after the first one? I would like to use my build...

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2017, 10:16:09 pm »

I'm the one who fucked this all up nobody needs to apologize. I assume knowledge from redneck mechs but that's completely unfair to do.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Insane Shake and Bake RTS!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2017, 10:17:09 pm »

As of yet unanswered questions:

Edit: Do you have any plans for winners of previous rounds to continue into further rounds with the same build? Asking because I'd like to see what crazyabe's got planned while he fights OceanSoul.

In fact, if you and FOU don't mind, I'd like to ask him what he thought of my build.

Also, do you plan to have a round 2 after the first one? I would like to use my build...

Here it is I am acknowledging these questions they exist.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2017, 10:19:24 pm »

OK. This is what we're going to do all three players are going to be able to join in go ahead and keep your units and a spoiler but you may look at each other's units there we go problem solved.

Edit: I will be drawing your units for certain purposes feel free to link to images or better describe them.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Insane Shake and Bake RTS! Game 1: Flies vs Werebeasts vs Cultists
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2017, 10:23:44 pm »

Here's a pretty messed-up idea. What would people think of swapping units to keep it secret who's who? Would anybody be broken hearted? We don't have to do it that way.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2017, 10:29:35 pm »

I envision BeastMasters as wearing an animal pelt, with thick fur clothing on legs and feet, while BeastMothers wear fur cloaks, simple dresses, and a wooden staff.

..Wow, crazyabe, seems pretty powerful. Queen would be VERY hard to take down, and it's rank would barely matter. Maybe, if it needs balancing, the final stage can be rolled for when the larva is built/summoned, and that adds to the build time.

And Rose, that might work. Feel sorta close with my new creations, though, so I would have a LITTLE heartbreak.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2017, 10:30:53 pm »

Here's a pretty messed-up idea. What would people think of swapping units to keep it secret who's who? Would anybody be broken hearted? We don't have to do it that way.
Well, we might be fairly attached to our builds... I'll go with it if OceanSoul and crazyabe want to go with it, but it's not my preference.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2017, 10:30:59 pm »

Spoiler: The Remnants (click to show/hide)
warning: text wall.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 12:55:26 am by Puppyguard »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2017, 10:32:36 pm »

The reason I like anonymous 3 way it's because there's no reason to feel butt hurt if you think your getting picked on because it's not personal.

Ok well make 4 way, but sign ups are CLOSED AFTER THIS POST

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Insane Shake and Bake RTS! Game 1: Flies vs Werebeasts vs Cultists vs ...
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2017, 10:36:18 pm »

Well, 4 way solves one problem(positioning of players, this way we can have one per corner of map. Though you might want to make the map larger.)

Appearances:
Arcanters, Excanters, and Zarcanters are cultists, wearing various colors of robes, getting more and more runes in their robes as they rank up.
Researchers look like Excanters, but with large books and quills.
Sacrifices are goats.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 10:38:47 pm by FallacyofUrist »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2017, 10:45:54 pm »

Puppy guard, I now know another reason why Rose initially wanted our teams spoilered: that is, countering another team. Probably makes your units more slower to build/summon than it's worth, though.

Also, FOU, I felt.. proud, weirdly..that you wanted to use that list of aspects. Probably because of my own contributions to it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13