Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 46

Author Topic: World of Avatars  (Read 32167 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: World of Avatars
« Reply #450 on: February 24, 2017, 06:13:25 pm »

Fbzib leans into Lun's ear
"I want you to"
"SUFFER!"
Fbzib begins pulling lun's life essence out, slowly and painfully.
Shadow Fbzib goes back into the maze to ambush papyrus.

~~Chapter 3 Phantom Dimension~~

((if anyone has issues with me dming this chapter, msg me.))
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 06:18:15 pm by Puppyguard »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #451 on: February 24, 2017, 06:26:14 pm »

((I suggested it))

((OOC updated))
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 08:28:06 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 24, 2017, 06:27:36 pm »

Roy shakily traces a finger over the spine of some, finding tons of books, such as "Destructive and Creative: A Journeyman's Spellguide.", "Alchemy: Amestris and it's Culture", "A Missive From 50 Years Ago: The Untold Story of the Space Colony ARK", etc. He does find a spell tome that seems promising, however: "Of Good Health: A Beginning Spellbook for Healing Wounds by Anna Kaufman."

Placing the book down on a nearby table, the first spell he sees that would work for his wounds is "Cure Major Wounds", requiring a few reagents, namely: A Lizard's Tail, The Blood of the Wounded, and a glass of Wine.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 24, 2017, 06:37:13 pm »

Papyrus runs energetically throughout the maze, invigorated by Lun's magic, starting with the passeges which echoed strongest with Fbzib's shout.

He's still carrying that dang box.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 24, 2017, 06:41:15 pm »

Papyrus runs energetically throughout the maze, invigorated by Lun's magic, starting with the passeges which echoed strongest with Fbzib's shout.

He's still carrying that dang box.

Shadow Fbzib emerges from the wall behind papyrus and leaps at him with his claws extended! (2)
But he comes up short and misses papyrus due to his speed. He hits the ground next to papyrus with a thud.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 24, 2017, 07:16:20 pm »

Roy shakily traces a finger over the spine of some, finding tons of books, such as "Destructive and Creative: A Journeyman's Spellguide.", "Alchemy: Amestris and it's Culture", "A Missive From 50 Years Ago: The Untold Story of the Space Colony ARK", etc. He does find a spell tome that seems promising, however: "Of Good Health: A Beginning Spellbook for Healing Wounds by Anna Kaufman."

Placing the book down on a nearby table, the first spell he sees that would work for his wounds is "Cure Major Wounds", requiring a few reagents, namely: A Lizard's Tail, The Blood of the Wounded, and a glass of Wine.

*A note by Lun is in that page. It says "Lizard's tail is in icebox. Wine in cupboard. Anyone reading this may help themselves."*

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 24, 2017, 07:20:37 pm »

Papyrus, upon hearing the thud, turns around and sees Fbzib's shadow. He launches a bone attack in retaliation.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 24, 2017, 07:39:34 pm »

Papyrus, upon hearing the thud, turns around and sees Fbzib's shadow. He launches a bone attack in retaliation.
(4)
The bone hits the shadow, destroying it easily.

Fbzib continues pulling out Lun's life essence, causing him immense pain.
"You realize the skeleton won't get here in time to save you, dwarf?"
Through Lun's magic, papyrus is able to detect his location, allowing him to navigate the maze safely, he eventually comes to a large blue door. Through which he can hear Lun's breathing.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 24, 2017, 07:49:32 pm »

(4)
The bone hits the shadow, destroying it easily.

Fbzib continues pulling out Lun's life essence, causing him immense pain.
"You realize the skeleton won't get here in time to save you, dwarf?"
Through Lun's magic, papyrus is able to detect his location, allowing him to navigate the maze safely, he eventually comes to a large blue door. Through which he can hear Lun's breathing.

Lun: "EDOS ARROS!"

*A wind pushes Fbzib off of Lun, temporarily keeping him at bay. At this time, Lun heals himself a small bit.*

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 24, 2017, 08:06:49 pm »

A muffled voice comes from behind the door to the chamber.

"never fear..."

Papyrus bursts through the door, shouting bombastically!

"PAPYRUS IS HERE!!! NOW HOLD STILL, FBZIB!"

Papyrus launches a storm of blue bones at Fbzib, a veritable danmaku. Anyone even remotely versed in monster combat would probably know that blue attacks are harmless if you're holding still...

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 24, 2017, 08:11:53 pm »

With the Lizard Tail in the pot, the blood spilling in, and the wine to calm his nerves, Roy creates a small potion from the concoction. Drinking it, he feels the pooling blood lessen, and lighter on his feet as a whole. He looks around for some spare clothes, spotting what appears to be a bedtime robe, white with red trim, near the stairs. Throwing it on, he begins to drag the concoction out into town.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 24, 2017, 08:14:12 pm »

A muffled voice comes from behind the door to the chamber.

"never fear..."

Papyrus bursts through the door, shouting bombastically!

"PAPYRUS IS HERE!!! NOW HOLD STILL, FBZIB!"

Papyrus launches a storm of blue bones at Fbzib, a veritable danmaku. Anyone even remotely versed in monster combat would probably know that blue attacks are harmless if you're holding still...
((Fbzib is not remotely versed in monster combat...))
"Nice try skeleton, you won't get me with that!" Fbzib moves around.
(5) Fbzib is smacked into the wall next to lun.

Fbzib stands up and opens his mouth. A spark flies out of it before a destructive beam of energy fires at papyrus.
(1) Not only does it miss, but it smacks Fbzib into the SAME wall from the recoil.
"Fine. If I can't kill you I will kill your friend!" Fbzib starts ripping out Lun's life essence again, causing him immense pain.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 24, 2017, 08:30:34 pm »

Papyrus' eyesockets narrow, but he remains silent as Fbzib sadistically drains Lun's life force... Meanwhile taking the time to summon a faster blaster and command it to fire at Fbzib, hoping to catch him while he's distracted.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 24, 2017, 08:54:07 pm »

Papyrus' eyesockets narrow, but he remains silent as Fbzib sadistically drains Lun's life force... Meanwhile taking the time to summon a faster blaster and command it to fire at Fbzib, hoping to catch him while he's distracted.
(3|1baseroll+2distracted)
Fbzib rips a green orb out of Lun's chest, and Lun's breathing stops. Fbzib holds the orb and turns to face papyrus.
"NOW I WIL- what is t-"
Fbzib turns to see the gaster blaster fire a beam of energy at him, shattering his body into blue ash.
The green orb merges with Lun's body, but he is still unconscious.

A strange cracking noise is heard and the pocket dimension starts to fall apart. Soon papyrus is in a single room with lun's unconscious body and some blue ash. There is a portal back to the village. It looks like he can only grab Lun or the ashes before this place vanishes

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 24, 2017, 09:10:04 pm »

There's no time to waste! Papyrus tosses the open box over Fbzib's ashes hoping that being semi-in a box would hinder them somehow, then grabs Lun's unconscious body and bolts out through the portal!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 46