Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 46

Author Topic: World of Avatars  (Read 32180 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: World of Avatars
« Reply #435 on: February 24, 2017, 05:16:39 pm »

Fbzib snarls at the villagers whacking him. and leaps on a villager, ripping his/her throat out. Fbzib absorbs the life energy of the villager he just killed.
"ROOARR" Fbzib's mouth has a spark emit from it before firing a beam of destructive energy which slices villagers in half left and right. Suddenly, Fbzib's shadow separates from himself again, and leaps on then viciously mauls Lun.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 24, 2017, 05:22:54 pm »

Lun: "ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGH! Please... hurry..."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 24, 2017, 05:30:37 pm »

Suddenly, a fireball hits Fbzib, throwing him and his shadow back into town.

"Not so fast, beast."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 24, 2017, 05:36:38 pm »

Fbzib glances at his shadow and apparently psychicly says something to it. Whatever it was it nods and leaps on Lun, and vanishes into Fbzib's pocket dimension.
"Take your best shot."
Fbzib's mouth emits a spark again.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 24, 2017, 05:38:28 pm »

Roy ignites the air using Alchemy, sending a fireball towards Fbzib, before waiting for the right time to move.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 24, 2017, 05:41:13 pm »

Fbzib teleports behind Roy and fires a destructive beam into Roy's back, sending him through the wall of a house.
"You really think you can get me with the same trick twice?"
MEANWHILE, in the pocket dimension 'shadow' Fbzib straps Lun to blue chains.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 24, 2017, 05:49:16 pm »

The smoke clears at the house, revealing Roy in a bad way, though not dead. Blood is soaking through his clothes, and he's breathing heavily.

"Yeah, you're right. Can't use the same trick twice."

Roy then pulls out his service pistol, and fires twice at Fbzib.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 24, 2017, 05:52:20 pm »

As Fbzib moves to avoid the shots, a pillar of bone erupts from the ground directly beneath him, an attack equal parts physical and magical, intercepting Fbzib on his path to avoid the bullets. The bone rams hard into his underbelly and launches him into the air painfully.

"THIS IS THE END OF YOUR REIGN OF TERROR, CRIMINAL! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL DEFEAT AND CAPTURE YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 24, 2017, 05:53:54 pm »

The bullets get Fbzib right between the eyes, and he falls over dead. The body disintegrates into blue ashes. Some of the ashes become magic energy, which travels to the pocket dimension.

In the pocket dimension Fbzib's shadow absorbs the magic energy, becoming him. It makes several cracking noises as it morphs back to his usual sphere form, although he's the size of a dwarven foot again.

"Well, lun. It looks like there's no one here to save you."

((NINJA'D!))

"Fools! I have distracted you from repairing the shield! HAHAHA!" Fbzib croaks out as He opens another portal to his pocket dimension above himself, which he enters.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 05:58:23 pm by Puppyguard »

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 24, 2017, 05:58:03 pm »

Papyrus creates another pillar of bone under his own feet, launching himself up into the pocket dimension just as the portal closes, a net of bones forming in front of himself as he enters to prevent Fbzib from taking an attack of opportunity.

"THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM GREAT JUSTICE! NYEH HEH HEH!"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 24, 2017, 05:59:07 pm »

Roy stares at the portal, before falling to his knees and hands and breathing hard.

"Papyrus? *breathing* Good luck. Anyone here a doctor?"

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 24, 2017, 06:01:08 pm »

Inside the dimension Papyrus sees Fbzib phase through a wall in a great maze.
Fbzib's voice comes from everywhere. "You are in my domain now, skeleton. That was your last mistake."

In the center of the maze Fbzib smacks Lun over and over again with a clawed foot, lacerating his face with lines of red.
"Bwahahaha... No one can save your village now dwarf."

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 24, 2017, 06:06:41 pm »

Inside the dimension Papyrus sees Fbzib phase through a wall in a great maze.
Fbzib's voice comes from everywhere. "You are in my domain now, skeleton. That was your last mistake."

In the center of the maze Fbzib smacks Lun over and over again with a clawed foot, lacerating his face with lines of red.
"Bwahahaha... No one can save your village now dwarf."

Lun: "Uggghhh... Papyrus..."

*A green aura surrounds Papyrus, strengthening him and increasing his defenses!"

Lun: "Fbzib, what do you want with me?"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 24, 2017, 06:09:46 pm »

Not hearing anything, he looks up to see just how destroyed everything really is. Any survivors are cowering in their homes. The corpses of dead dwarves, Ishvalens, and whatever else lived here remain in the streets, making Roy close his eyes. Standing up, he limps back towards Lun's lab, opening the door. He doesn't see many medical supplies, but with a smirk, he starts looking.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 24, 2017, 06:11:54 pm »

Not hearing anything, he looks up to see just how destroyed everything really is. Any survivors are cowering in their homes. The corpses of dead dwarves, Ishvalens, and whatever else lived here remain in the streets, making Roy close his eyes. Standing up, he limps back towards Lun's lab, opening the door. He doesn't see many medical supplies, but with a smirk, he starts looking.

*A bookshelf filled with tomes, recipes and such is found. Maybe there's something here that can heal you.*
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 46