Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 46

Author Topic: World of Avatars  (Read 32210 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: World of Avatars
« Reply #315 on: February 19, 2017, 08:49:53 pm »

He licks a wound on his hand. It shimmers and the bleeding seems to stop.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 19, 2017, 09:23:19 pm »

Meanwhile, in the wilderness, Fbzib begins killing small woodland creatures by shooting weak cosmic rays at them.
The force is enough to cause squirrels and chipmunks to fall out of trees and break their necks.
Fbzib absorbs their life energy after they die, and begins to grow stronger. He is now half the size of a dwarf, and notably easier to see.

He looks in a stream and sees his reflection.
"Hmm... stealth is going to be more difficult now."
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:05:56 am by Puppyguard »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #317 on: February 19, 2017, 11:48:32 pm »

RoseHeart looks up. There are small comets entering the atmosphere, burning up before they reach the ground. The shield is down.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 19, 2017, 11:56:30 pm »

Merseth: "Not sure if I should be afraid or awe-struck."

*Lun enters*

Lun: "Sorry about not joining the fight. I was helping the villagers get to safety."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 20, 2017, 12:02:03 am »

"Are you alright? Is anything damaged?"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 20, 2017, 12:04:42 am »

Lun: "A few buildings got damaged. And only one death, surprisingly."

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 20, 2017, 12:11:53 am »

Fbzib emits a soft pinging noise, and a small arrow shaped of blue matter(more magical than normal matter) emerges from him.
It begins flying off in a direction, but stops when it gets too far from him. He starts following it towards the meteor shield generator.

"Hehehe... I will use the shield generator to get back to full strength, and then I will destroy it."
He is spotted by one or two villagers coming back from the forest stream, and they would point out he is going to a mountain east of boatmurdered. These villagers inform Lun of this.

((I assume lun is the village leader, right? otherwise they don't tell him, they tell the village leader, who tells Lun.))
((also if you need a description he looks like a blue sphere filled with tiny lights. they couldn't see his eyes from where they were looking.))

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 20, 2017, 12:22:39 am »

Fbzib emits a soft pinging noise, and a small arrow shaped of blue matter(more magical than normal matter) emerges from him.
It begins flying off in a direction, but stops when it gets too far from him. He starts following it towards the meteor shield generator.

"Hehehe... I will use the shield generator to get back to full strength, and then I will destroy it."
He is spotted by one or two villagers coming back from the forest stream, and they would point out he is going to a mountain east of boatmurdered. These villagers inform Lun of this.

((I assume lun is the village leader, right? otherwise they don't tell him, they tell the village leader, who tells Lun.))
((also if you need a description he looks like a blue sphere filled with tiny lights. they couldn't see his eyes from where they were looking.))

(Lun is pretty much the village leader, yeah.)

Villager 1: "Lun!"
Lun: "What is it?"
Villager 1: "We saw a blue sphere, dots all around inside it.
It looks dangerous! And it's heading east!"

Lun: "Hmm...
Everyone. Roy, Papyrus, Merseth. You must find that sphere. It may end up doing heavy damage."

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 20, 2017, 12:28:07 am »

"THAT ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE THAT FBZIB PERSON... BUT I THOUGHT I'D KILLED THEM BY ACCIDENT WITH THE GASTER BLASTER TECHNIQUE!"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 20, 2017, 12:36:19 am »

Lun: "Maybe you didn't... I'm still trying to figure out some of this world's rules..."

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 20, 2017, 12:41:44 am »

"WELL, THEY TURNED TO DUST AND EVERYTHING! AND JUDGING BY THE REST OF THE BODIES, DEATH SEEMS TO WORK... MOSTLY NORMAL HERE, ANYWAY!
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #326 on: February 20, 2017, 12:58:42 am »

The lion steps forward facing east. Frozen, other than a tail casually batting back and forth.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 20, 2017, 01:01:50 am »

"I SUPPOSE WE'D BETTER HEAD EAST. WHATEVER THIS MYSTERIOUS BLUE FIGURE IS UP TO, WE'D BEST KEEP TRACK OF IT. THE NATIVES CERTAINLY SEEM TO THINK ITS ACTIONS ARE OF GREAT IMPORTANCE TO THEIR SAFETY! BUT FIRST..."

Papyrus looks back at Lun. There's an odd glint in his eye...

"I'M GOING TO NEED A BOX! OR PERHAPS A CAN!"

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 20, 2017, 01:18:33 am »

The arrow of blue matter takes Fbzib to a dwarf-sized mossy metal door. It blends in nicely with the mountain and can barely be seen from afar. The arrow dissipates and Fbzib creates a hand out of blue matter to open the door.
"Hnnngh!" he grunts, as he pulls on the door. It opens with an eerie creaking and the darkness is quickly lit up by the sunlight.
Inside is a blue light, emanating from a spinning ancient mechanical device.

"At last! The shield generator! it's power will be mi-"
He is interrupted by the defense golem's fist colliding with his spherical form. and with an electric crack, he is sent across the room.
Without his concentration to maintain the blue matter hand, the door creaks shut, sealing him in.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 01:23:32 am by Puppyguard »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #329 on: February 20, 2017, 01:38:57 am »

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 46