Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 46

Author Topic: World of Avatars  (Read 32233 times)

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
Re: World of Avatars
« Reply #300 on: February 18, 2017, 10:19:18 pm »

*Merseth finds 6 bricks from a destroyed house and throws them at the elephant!*

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 18, 2017, 10:43:34 pm »

*Merseth stabs the elephant in the front left leg as it charges, then moves out of the way as fast as he can!*
*Merseth finds 6 bricks from a destroyed house and throws them at the elephant!*
(1) before you can even do anything the Pachyderm smacks you with its tusks and you slam into a wall.
"THE SITUATION IS ESCALATING! I'LL TAKE CARE OF THE NEW BREACH, YOU ALL HANDLE THE ELEPHANT!"

Papyrus charges off to where the wall was breached, and begins erecting more walls of bones to contain the goblins. Once the goblins are adequately contained, he sends waves of bones through their ranks, hoping to force them to retreat.
(4) you charge back towards the other breach. Goblins are pouring in you seal the breach as soon as you can however that doesn't stop the goblins already past the wall from running rampant.
"Hehe... my work here is done."
Fbzib emits a flash of light and then teleports several feet away from the goblins. Then he quickly floats away from the battlefield. If anything gets in his way or attacks him he will attempt to teleport away.
you slink off into the wilderness feeling smug about your cleverness.
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 18, 2017, 10:51:50 pm »

Roy alternates between blowing up the goblins and burning the elephant.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 19, 2017, 02:07:39 am »

Dek takes out his gun and puts some kind of shell in it, which he shoots up into the sky. It creates a cacophany of noise, scaring the elephant.
"Now, now, NOW!"
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 19, 2017, 02:46:42 am »

Papyrus continues with containment tactics, harassing the goblins that made it through the breach with a near-constant shower of light bone attacks designed to corral them.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 19, 2017, 04:52:39 pm »

Roy alternates between blowing up the goblins and burning the elephant.
(5) Roy lays down a wave of rapid fire fireballs that are so accurate he kills most of the enemies that are currently in his vicinity. he then concentrates everything he has on the elephant cuasing it to take several steps back. The elephant is suffering severe burns from Roy's fire.
Dek takes out his gun and puts some kind of shell in it, which he shoots up into the sky. It creates a cacophany of noise, scaring the elephant.
"Now, now, NOW!"
(5) Dek fires a shot into the air that causes a loud whistling screaming sound and then explodes. This irritating sound combined with Roy's fire cause the elephant to turn and try to run.
Papyrus continues with containment tactics, harassing the goblins that made it through the breach with a near-constant shower of light bone attacks designed to corral them.
Papyrus using bone shots and barricades manages to kill or subdue most of the goblins within his sight however there are probably a few still skulking around somewhere.

after a few minutes it is clear that the enemy is retreating. the elephant plows back through the breach   crushing several uruks on its way out all of the goblins within the village are soon killed or captured and the watchtower reports that the reserve force seems to be retreating. It would appear that for the moment you have won.
End of chapter 2     
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #306 on: February 19, 2017, 04:56:44 pm »

As the herd of madness retreats, RoseHeart the lion emerges, having stood still till it passed to approach.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 19, 2017, 05:10:11 pm »

*Merseth gets up from the wall he was smashed into. Wasn't hard enough to kill him.*

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 19, 2017, 05:36:50 pm »

*Merseth gets up from the wall he was smashed into. Wasn't hard enough to kill him.*
Merseth might have a few broken bones but he isn't dead.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 19, 2017, 05:58:45 pm »

Papyrus waits until all the invaders are out of the city, then shuts the breaches with walls of summoned bones.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 19, 2017, 06:08:08 pm »

Merseth: "Uh, guys?! There's still a pissed off elephant ready to kill us!"

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 19, 2017, 07:15:37 pm »

the elephant plows back through the breach...

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 19, 2017, 07:17:41 pm »

the elephant plows back through the breach...

(Oh...)

Merseth: "Hang on, just my eyes playing tricks on me."

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #313 on: February 19, 2017, 07:27:58 pm »

The lion comes up from behind Merseth...

Pushing his nose through his hand.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 19, 2017, 07:29:33 pm »

Merseth: "Hey! What's the big idea?!"
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 46