Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46

Author Topic: World of Avatars  (Read 32127 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: World of Avatars
« Reply #525 on: February 27, 2017, 12:50:11 pm »

((There actually is...that I just thought of. Being possessed, as you can see, mutates the body of the possessed. Thus, it opens up new possibilities in both combat and roleplay. For example, Possessed!Papyrus can now stab enemies (meaning us) with spikes if he so wishes. His normal attacks also change, but that's mostly flavor text.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 27, 2017, 01:24:16 pm »

Dek has dissapeared.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 27, 2017, 01:34:00 pm »

Papyrus resists nightmare with all his might!
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 27, 2017, 01:39:33 pm »

((I think that the next chapter is free, so I'm going to take one second to do this, it won't affect anything yet.))

Everyone suddenly notices that it's getting just the smallest bit harder to breath.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 27, 2017, 01:44:48 pm »

(('Kay.))

Papyrus's inner voice, the monster soul he has, is surrounded by darkness. [2 v 3]. And is unable to break free.

"Hmm...I like the bones, but I miss that whole protective layer thing. Ah, well.", before producing a spiked bone wall and sending them flying towards Roy and Merseth. [1 v 6] [2 v 2] The bones narrowly miss both people, but it's Merseth who automatically flies forwards. [5 v 3] With a kick to the face, knocking Nightmare!Papyrus to the ground, but not doing too much damage.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 27, 2017, 01:53:13 pm »

Papyrus continues resisting!

((So, is anyone else gonna post actions, or...?))
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #531 on: February 27, 2017, 01:59:26 pm »

Spyro sees the black skeleton attacking the village(other avatars) and goes in to help!
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 27, 2017, 02:01:20 pm »

suddenly, Dek flies out from seemingly nowhere, in some kind of small airship, and flies it straight into the nightmare brfore jumping out.

Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #533 on: February 27, 2017, 02:23:32 pm »

1LP

> >HORN ATTACK< <

Spyro does not see the plane going in for the same target...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 02:32:25 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 27, 2017, 03:11:17 pm »

[1 v 3] Papyrus's efforts fail again, the Nightmare seizing control.

Suddenly, a plane barrels into view, driven by Dek, who proceeds to fly it towards Nightmare. [3 v 4] Nightmare dodges the plane [5 v 6] and Spyro's attack, [6 v 3] but Spyro suddenly gets a face full of plane. He is sent flying from the impact, slamming into a building with shrapnel everywhere in his body.

Taking interest in his new target, Nightmare leaves Papyrus, and dives straight for the unconscious dragon. [1 v Auto-Fail] Though his efforts are tricky due to the non-humanoid appearance, Nightmare soon takes the purple dragon. Like before, Spyro's body mutates. His scales turn red, his eyes turn black with a red glow and maroon cracks in the eyeball. He grows two more wings, demonic in shape and form. His claws grow gigantic, and his horns turn red, with curved points.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:19:15 pm by Greatness942 »

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 27, 2017, 03:14:12 pm »

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 27, 2017, 03:16:15 pm »

Wait a minute, why did it explode? It doesn't have engines, it's designed to be tugged by a larger ship. If you look at the ship, you actually do notice the lack of engines, but okay.
Just please edit the post to make me simply miss instead of it exploding, because I'm going to die from nerd OCD otherwise.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 03:18:18 pm by Imic »
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 27, 2017, 03:23:15 pm »

"NYEH! THIS IS GETTING BAD! LUN, HURRY!"

Papyrus summons three bones and hurls them towards nightmare!Spyro!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #538 on: February 27, 2017, 03:51:25 pm »

Níg͟h͡tmar̀e͘ Spyr̵ó

No̸... R͢esistan̢c͜e̕.͝.̨.͟

It ͏w͢a͝s..͜.̶ E͠as̨y.͘..

((I'll let greatness handle my attacks))

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 27, 2017, 04:03:12 pm »

Fbzib approaches the village again, trying to stay hidden. He sees the nightmare dragon.
"Hehehe... NOW they're distracted!"
Fbzib teleports back into Lun's house and quickly begins looting it of magic items.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46