Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 46

Author Topic: World of Avatars  (Read 32131 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: World of Avatars
« Reply #510 on: February 26, 2017, 05:55:22 pm »

[6] It manages to sneak in, though it does smash through a window, breaking it, no one seems to explicitly care.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 26, 2017, 06:10:15 pm »

As Nightmare approaches Papyrus, he summons several blue bones behind himself in wall-like fashion, then launches them forward towards Nightmare and freezing in place the moment they start moving, allowing the blue attacks to pass harmlessly through Papyrus and strike Nightmare.

"WHENEVER I'M ABOUT TO GET NIGHT TERRORS, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS FREEZE!"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #512 on: February 26, 2017, 06:38:42 pm »

On a hill not far away...

Two clawed purple feet step out of a portal, luminated by a golden glow from one side.

Looks like another realm in need of help.

It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 26, 2017, 06:47:53 pm »

As the blue bones head towards Nightmare, it tries to figure what to do to dodge. [5 v 6] Rolling to the side, the Nightmare dodges the bones and indulges the quip. "Freeze? I hope you like being stuck in place while your fears engulf your very being.", he says, before charging towards Papyrus, with his remaining clawed hand held out. [3 v 5] Papyrus dodges again, twirling in place as the Nightmare misses.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 26, 2017, 08:21:26 pm »

With everyone distracted outside, Fbzib morphs into his generic form of a small blue sphere.
He begins engulfing and absorbing any magic items of value in lun's house, sucking up their innate energies.

"Delicious!"

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #515 on: February 26, 2017, 08:53:56 pm »

Outside Luns house

...a bat like shadow swoops over Fbzib.

The soft patter of four feet are followed a keen observation:

Hey Mr. Suspicious Blue Ghost, something tells me those arn't yours.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 08:59:41 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 26, 2017, 08:57:51 pm »

((Wild guess, that's spyro.))

"What makes you think that?"
Fbzib continues eating magic items.

((Also, wouldn't spyro be distracted by the OBVIOUS fighting?))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:06:36 pm by Puppyguard »

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 26, 2017, 09:14:59 pm »

((The skeleton, alchemist and dwarf have it covered.))

"IF I'M STUCK IN PLACE, HOW CAN I PRACTICE MY WONDERFUL DANCING SKILLS?"

Papyrus summons a bone and spins it up in mid-pirouette, then breaks the twirl and throws the single spinning bone at high speed towards the nightmare.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #518 on: February 26, 2017, 09:15:43 pm »

((Spyro has an ability to tell whats the distraction and what's the threat.. in like.. all of his games.))

Lun is a colleague of my friend the professor, and I'm pretty sure.

> >Horn charge at Fbzib< <

THATS-NOT-YOURS!!

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 26, 2017, 09:43:23 pm »

In response to the attack, Fbzib fires a cosmic ray at Spyro, attempting to push him out of the house.
Then he teleports to the wilderness in a puff of purple smoke.

((Okay, thanks for clarifying that roseheart.))

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #520 on: February 26, 2017, 11:07:58 pm »

CURRENT AVATAR: SPYRO THE DRAGON
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spyro is hit by the ray but is ok. A pet firefly following him shifts from a gold glow to a soft blue glow.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 27, 2017, 07:40:29 am »

Spinning in place wildly, Papyrus lets loose his quip before unleashing a bone mid-pirouette, spinning around to build up speed. Breaking the spin, Papyrus throws the bone at Nightmare [6 v 4], which stabs into it's gut and throws it back. While flying, a snapping sound is heard [1 v 5], but an explosion narrowly misses.

The Nightmare lands on the ground, before getting up with shaky feet. "Well, guess I can't use this host anymore. So, here's the question I asked earlier: WANNA SEE ME KILL THIS GUY?!", before placing his remaining hand upon the villager's head. A disturbing noise can be heard as the villager rips it's own head off, the black smoke emerging from the corpse.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 27, 2017, 11:57:09 am »

"AH HA! THE BEAST REARS ITS HEAD! NOW, NIGHTMARE, YOU WILL NOT HARM ANOTHER PERSON!

Papyrus unleashes his fabled blue attack on nightmare, hoping to ruin the smoke's ability to infect another villager by forcing gravity upon it!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 27, 2017, 12:45:31 pm »

Suddenly, a sickening laugh can be heard as the Nightmare says, it's voice searing into Papyrus's head, "I have no soul, friend. I am Nightmare. I am already dead.", before suddenly launching itself at him! [4 v 1] The smoke flies into Papyrus, covering him and enveloping him. Papyrus's bones grow black, his eyesockets glowing red, as red spikes emerge from his form.

~~Chapter IV/Arc I Gameplay Element: Possession.
Nightmare can possess characters on successful A/D rolls to attempt. This possession is fair, however. The player has two choices. They can either resist the infection and try to drive him off, or embrace him, and RP an evil version of their character. If the player chooses the latter, they become Nightmare until either their character's body dies, or Nightmare is driven away.~~

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #524 on: February 27, 2017, 12:48:37 pm »

((is there a benefit to not resisting him? Like it somehow helps us to defeat him easier?))
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 46