Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: The Yes/No Arena, Duel 1 Turn 4, shooting feet at people!  (Read 1813 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
The Yes/No Arena, Duel 1 Turn 4, shooting feet at people!
« on: February 11, 2017, 04:07:09 pm »

You can be whatever you want, get whatever you want, and fight it out!

Maybe Currently Awaiting Duels:

Curently Awaiting Duels:
Panne Sagge(OceanSoul)
Vangaurd-1(Greatness942)

Current Duels:
No(Felisan)
Yes(Roseheart)

Known Weapons:
Doomsday Rocket Launchers
Super Grenade Launchers
Sniper Rifles

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 10:24:14 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: The Yes/No Arena
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 04:10:15 pm »

Name: Yes
Flaws: No
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 04:13:53 pm »

Ok we have our first contestant reaaadyy!!!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 04:14:28 pm »

Maybe
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 04:14:53 pm »

Maybe?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 04:16:16 pm »

I'm conflicted. In equal parts. Who am I fighting?

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2017, 04:16:49 pm »

Whoever signs up to fight next!

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2017, 04:17:47 pm »

Name: No
Perks: Yes

Come at me!
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2017, 04:18:10 pm »

How about I dont fight them. And I do fight the third person?

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2017, 04:18:51 pm »

K, I'll take you off the list then.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2017, 04:19:35 pm »

Dont do that. Ok Ill fight.

Off Guarde!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2017, 04:22:03 pm »

Rosheart:
You spawn in (4) a nice looking area with a few rocket launchers and sniper rifles nearbye.

Felissan:
You spawn (5) on a very high area with doomsday rocket launchers and super grenade launchers narbye.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2017, 04:23:39 pm »

Admire the nice scenery.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2017, 04:24:14 pm »

Oh god, this is the next Nomic...
How about I dont fight them. And I do fight the third person?
Rose slashes at "Her", cutting off the R and injuring the E! I and M come in as reinforcements, taking E to be healed and recombining to form "Him"! Suddenly, "They" sneaks on "You" from behind, crushing "You" in half and taking out the second person! Things only get worse when "It" shows up!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2017, 04:24:59 pm »

Explosions vs Less Explosions? I'm OK with that.

Fire a rocket launcher at Yes using a grenade launcher as ammo, just to see what happens
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.
Pages: [1] 2 3