Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The Yes/No Arena, Duel 1 Turn 4, shooting feet at people!  (Read 1811 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: The Yes/No Arena
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2017, 04:25:17 pm »

Oh god, this is the next Nomic...
How about I dont fight them. And I do fight the third person?
Rose slashes at "Her", cutting off the R and injuring the E! I and M come in as reinforcements, taking E to be healed and recombining to form "Him"! Suddenly, "They" sneaks on "You" from behind, crushing "You" in half and taking out the second person! Things only get worse when "It" shows up!
You're not currently dueling. Make a character sheet if you want to duel.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Yes/No Arena, Duel 1 Starting now!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2017, 04:27:30 pm »

Roseheart:
You (4) admire the scenery, noticing a single Doomsday Rocket Launcher. Hey, where did that Super Grenade Launcher appear from?

Felissan:
You shove a Super Grenade Launcher into the Doomsday Rocket Launcher and fire it at Roseheart, watching as (2) it bounces of his head.

Ah crap, I gtg :( Don't worry, I won't let this die!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 04:30:31 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2017, 04:31:02 pm »

Rose slashes at "Her", cutting off the R and injuring the E! I and M come in as reinforcements, taking E to be healed and recombining to form "Him"! Suddenly, "They" sneaks on "You" from behind, crushing "You" in half and taking out the second person! Things only get worse when "It" shows up!
It was a joke. I had Rose fighting the third person..perspective. As in, the words He, She, Her, Him, They, etc.
I'll put up a sheet-

Name: Panne Sagge
Class: Enchanter
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
Re: The Yes/No Arena, Duel 1 Turn 2, firing grenade launchers!
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2017, 04:31:21 pm »

"When there aren't enough explosions, do stuff the other way around" - Sun Tzu in some weird parallel world

Break a rocket launcher into grenade size pieces and fire them using a grenade launcher
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2017, 04:32:13 pm »

New contestant ready for next duel!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2017, 04:36:08 pm »

Spin in circles violently.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Sir Knight

• Bay Watcher
  • E Platypus Unum
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2017, 06:21:09 pm »

It was a joke. I had Rose fighting the third person..perspective. As in, the words He, She, Her, Him, They, etc.
I'll put up a sheet-

It was so good that I didn't realize until now that you AREN'T the thread creator.  That was awesome.

I'm just watching the thread.  If anyone wants to beat me up like in the thread that spawned this, then maybe, maybe not.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2017, 03:49:19 am »

Roseheart:
You (1) trip over.

Felissan:
You (1) accidentally shoot your own foot off trying to disassemble the Doomsday Rocket Launcher.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: The Yes/No Arena, Duel 1 Turn 3, shooting feet of!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2017, 03:50:53 am »

Try to levitate.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
Re: The Yes/No Arena, Duel 1 Turn 3, shooting feet of!
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2017, 04:05:20 am »

Oh great, new combinations!

Fire my missing foot using a rocket launcher
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Yes/No Arena, Duel 1
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2017, 04:14:23 am »

Roseheart:
You manage to (5) successfully levitate yourself as well as everything around you, only to get booted in the stomach and sent flying backwards, litterally. Hey, atleast the over objects are still levitating!

Felissan:
You (5) fire the foot directly into Roseheart's body, watching as he gets thrown backwards quite far.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 04:27:27 am by TankKit »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: The Yes/No Arena, Duel 1 Turn 4, shooting feet at people!
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2017, 10:22:05 am »

I'mma make a sheet. Says I can be whoever I want, eh?

Name: Vanguard-1
Race: Drone
Canon Appearance (Non/OC or Name of Work): Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
Creator: Broken Matt Hardy
Chances of Winning: *shrugging noise*
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2017, 10:23:44 am »

A new competitor just signed up, next turn the second duel will start next to the first one!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2017, 04:40:08 am »

Actions please?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2017, 04:54:02 am »

Oh, right.

Vanguard-1 flies up to survey the area.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.
Pages: 1 [2] 3