Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 86

Author Topic: COVEN: Gulled Goldsmiths and Lost Locomotives  (Read 154196 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: COVEN: Mission Three - Open World
« Reply #720 on: September 17, 2017, 01:30:27 pm »

As the rock's light fades, Bella's eye immediately light up with excitement.
"Yes! Yes! I have so much power!"

Two clots into the broom, now. Give Ben his stuff back. Mount up and go loot some guns from those guys who were shooting me. Grab a pistol and make it a wand with my other clot. Grab any bits of the rock that still seem unusual in any way. Or just grab a bunch of normal-looking pieces, cause hey, free space rock. In fact, make sure to grab a whole lot of rocks even if they seem useless, because I can probably pawn them off to fools. Give Ben a lift back to Vince's. Do all this as rapidly as possible.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 03:02:27 pm by Egan_BW »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: September 17, 2017, 01:35:48 pm »

As the rock's light fades, Bella's eye immediately light up with excitement.
"Yes! Yes! I have so much power!"

Two clots into the broom, now. Give Ben his stuff back. Mount up and go loot some guns from those guys who were shooting me. Grab a pistol and make it a wand with my other clot. Grab any bits of the rock that still seem unusual in any way. Or just grab a normal-looking piece, cause hey, free space rock. Give Ben a lift back to Vince's. Do all this as rapidly as possible.
Ooh, can I borrow that piece of space rock later? I might want to make a pendant or something out of it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 01:38:05 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: September 17, 2017, 01:38:16 pm »

Heh, do you have something to give me in exchange? Otherwise I'm gonna keep it, to use for the very same stuff.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: September 17, 2017, 01:41:51 pm »

Heh, do you have something to give me in exchange? Otherwise I'm gonna keep it, to use for the very same stuff.
You could just bring more than one piece, you know. Heck, if you bring more than one, I'd be interested to see what ability I'd gain if I took a blowtorch to one of those rocks.

I have a scuttle gem and some human body parts that were ripped out of a very scared mugger while he was still alive, if you are interested in either of those things.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: September 17, 2017, 01:46:50 pm »

What happens if you invest puissant clots into yourself? After all, we're all magical, right? Would you become a Physical Adept (people that use magic to augment their mundane skills so that they can do awesome things) from Shadowrun or something?

That could be a possible route for Ben to go down- we'd just have to convince him (possibly with the aid of stuff made from these magical space rocks) to do a meditation session or something like that.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 01:48:47 pm by ATHATH »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: September 17, 2017, 01:48:10 pm »

The clots are already inside yourself, silly.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: September 17, 2017, 01:50:42 pm »

The clots are already inside yourself, silly.
They're being stored there, not really invested (otherwise, how would we take them out of ourselves and invest them into other stuff)? Even if they are, could you invest them into dead parts of yourself, like your hair or your fingernails or something?

So, what did you think of my offer?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: September 17, 2017, 01:56:27 pm »

I don't think any of those things are immediately useful to me. Maybe if I end up with a bunch of stones it would be worth it.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: September 17, 2017, 01:59:09 pm »

I don't think any of those things are immediately useful to me. Maybe if I end up with a bunch of stones it would be worth it.
But you have an entire space rock's worth of stones!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: September 17, 2017, 01:59:42 pm »

I could teach you some basic pyromancy, if you'd like.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: September 17, 2017, 02:04:34 pm »

That would be a little more useful. I'd quite like to give myself Power Within.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: September 17, 2017, 02:07:11 pm »

That would be a little more useful. I'd quite like to give myself Power Within.
We have a deal, then? Teaching you pyromancy in exchange for two spare magical space rocks from the honeycomb-y center of the meteorite?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: September 17, 2017, 02:21:22 pm »

Putting clots in already-magical stuff is very ineffective.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: September 17, 2017, 02:32:19 pm »

Putting clots in already-magical stuff is very ineffective.
Oh.

What if you put them in a muggle?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: September 17, 2017, 02:35:28 pm »

Dunno, you'll have to try that.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 86