Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 86

Author Topic: COVEN: Gulled Goldsmiths and Lost Locomotives  (Read 153588 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: COVEN: Mission One
« Reply #165 on: March 04, 2017, 11:25:10 am »

(I've got a spell which flashes people at a distance, I'm using it on the hairy thing.)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 04, 2017, 12:58:44 pm »

((So someone's dead?  Does this mean someone new can join or is there already a waitlister?))
((Well I waitlisted a new character just in case but I think that there are 2 people in waitlist before me.))
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 04, 2017, 01:56:30 pm »

((Two people just died. I'm second on waitlist. Hooray!))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 04, 2017, 04:47:25 pm »

MURDER THAT WHICH NEEDS TO BE MURDERED AND INJECT EVIL THINGS INTO ME

THIS IS STANDING PROTOCOL

Sigged.

Also, am I in? The waitlist doesn't mention me, as far as I can tell.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 04, 2017, 05:30:11 pm »

Also sig'd.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 04, 2017, 05:59:54 pm »

Also sig'd.
Lies.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 04, 2017, 06:17:51 pm »

PTW for now.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: COVEN: Mission One - "Inject it into myself"
« Reply #173 on: March 06, 2017, 02:35:21 pm »

...dammit, I mixed up Jimmy and Goethe. Also, waitlist updated.

FLASH HAIRY, THEN GO FOR THERE FUCK'IN LEADER IN AN ATTEMPT TO FILL 'EM WITH COPPER, FAILIN' THAT KNOCK OVER THEIR RITUAL THINGY
...there's no escape, considering it's speed. Magic molasses, one more time.

Also, Abe, you probably won't be able to reach and attack the thing, considering you have have a broken leg.
You hastily disrobe

So Jimmy's the one trapped under the beast, and couldn't have gotten to the park centre, that last mention of him should have referred to OceanSouls's character.

Hm. Given your stats and leg, this is basically a speed/luck/instinct role to see which of you hits first.

5 vs 1

Lucky scamp. You clutch at your wand as the beast twists frantically about and with the last of your puissance send a blinding signal into the thing's brain. It clutches its head, howls, and throws itself straight into a tree in fury, stunning it for the moment. You meanwhile begin crawling pathetically in the direction your allies went. The multiple fractures truly are agony, by the way.

Goethe meanwhile turns back to help his fellow abuser of animal rights, firing off one shot at the thing.

4 vs 2-1

He hits the creature calmly in between the eyes, sealing one shut with a caustic spray of near-boiling syrup and splattering blood and fragments of molasses over the other.

The two of you pause to reflect on the eternal truth that, at the end of the day, there's nothing quite like removing the eyesight of a viscious monster.

A finger?  Off with his head!
Tackle the woman. Start punching her

6+3 vs 3+2

The manaical knife-wielding veteran is first to strike, tasing his opponent before whipping the knife blade through the neck and spinal column, leaving a gushing stump.

6+2 vs 2+1.5

Though by rights it should have killed him, Micky manages to survive running straight into a ball of explosive black force from the witch, his enhanced resistance from the gloves and runic ability to dodge with blows when fighting saving his life. Despite these boons, he still breaks an arm, his collarbone, and several ribs. The right side of his face is burnt, his chest is hidesouly charred, and he ends up in a sooty heap somewhere under the trees.

6+1 vs 4+1

Sand sends a stream of deadly transparent snakes towards her green-tweed sweatshirt wearing victim. He dives aside, but his left arm gets caught by demonic and half-real teeth. Sitting up, the man looks in consternation at his bicep, fused by a mortar of raw pink flesh to a tree trunk.

And then his screams are very, very loud.

Sand meanwhile makes a dash for the spinning white circle in the centre of the cloud of dark miasma, directly above the coffee machine someone has definitely died upon.

Rit: 3+3

Instead of eviscerating the unprotected flesh, the pure circlet of light accepts her hand. A stream of dirty ritual energy flows into her, sparks flying from her hair and the reflections of fallen worlds flashing in her pupils while her puissance capacity doubles and instantly, two clot forming at once in her skull. At the same time, a hand grabs hers, and yanks hard in a direction not entirely comprehensible to the human mind. Suffice it to say that despite the extreme force exerted, she does not move, but instead the white ring of light spins faster and faster, moving towards the ground at an alarming rate for several seconds before slowing to its normal speed.

Sand is floating slightly off the ground and glowing blindingly to anyone with runic sight, incandescent incomprehensible sygils and hieroglyphs pouring from her skin. The stink of power is like raw ozone for anyone accquainted with the demonic nearby. She is also the teeniest bit transparent.

The bestial creature howls as its spine arcs and cracks, while the witch bursts into flames momentarily before her eyes start exuding white light and darkness clustering round her fingertips.

The time is 11:50. Though that may be the least of your concerns.

Spoiler: sheets (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 03:45:36 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 06, 2017, 02:55:12 pm »

My puissance isn't supposed to be maxed, right?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 06, 2017, 03:45:04 pm »

Fair enough, 5/6 actually. Your regen is ok, and you aren't using expensive spells though.
One wheel short of a wagon

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #176 on: March 06, 2017, 03:51:15 pm »

Alright, we've maimed a man and acquired extreme eldritch power without being reduced to flaming meat. Everything went better than expected.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Now, our next action is two-fold.

1. Maintain control of myself, absorb this energy, make it part of me. Or at the very least, channel and direct it for the moment without exploding.
2. Use my power to fucking murder that which needs to be murdered. Fire superpowered snakes into whatever looks most dangerous to me right now. Attempt not to murder teammates unless they try to murder me.

By the way, what does sticking more clots into a summon do?

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 06, 2017, 04:02:35 pm »

Huh, didn't know there was regen.Mollases the beast one more time.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 06, 2017, 05:25:03 pm »

Crawl! Crawl! Crawl!!!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 86