Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Boogie Woogie Feng Shui-2: Fateful Gathering  (Read 5066 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Boogie Woogie Feng Shui-2: Fateful Gathering
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2017, 11:54:38 pm »

"Bandits? What is this, 1850?"
Yunikki hides behind the same boulder as Jo, and pulls out a set of fire hardened Tonfa. She will wait for the bandits to get closer before attacking.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2017, 12:00:18 am »

"What an odd name you colonials have for night watchmen! The colony must have grown quite large since I last heard. I trust you're dealing with those seditious commoners murmuring about rebellion in check," the Captain demanded with a face of stone.
"I'm afraid its not that simple a matter Captain. I'd-"

"TO ARMS!  FOUL RUFFIANS HAPPROACH!"
Looking to the approaching mob, Barrows lets out another sigh.

"Just what I needed, afraid we will have to chat another time."

Pulling his gun from it's holster he briskly moves for cover by another nearby boulder.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 12:21:06 am by Cain12 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2017, 12:12:51 am »

The small chunk of C4 explodes dramatically but harmlessly above the heads of the bandits, creating a fireball that as they continue to rush forward. ((2-6)+13=9)

The Swordmaster tries his hands with a new weapon, the armadillo. As it turns out, he is almost as proficient with this weapon as his blade! It curls into a ball as it rolls through the air in slow motion, crashing into the side of the leader's very confused face, knocking his hat off as it rolls upward. He grabs his hat as it begins flying away, replacing it as the camera shows a new red blotch taking up half his face. ((1-2)+14=13 10-6=4 damage).

In response to this assault, two bandits begin returning fire with their revolves, still charging on their horses. The camera focuses on the boulder several of the protagonists are hiding behind, as chunks of stone are thrown into the air pointlessly.

(It is now Shot 10. TBF rolls again, then some mooks go, then everyone finally gets their chance to dance)).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2017, 02:12:44 am »

Mooks must die.  Actually, let's see if I can't blow up Mr. Featured Villain.  In the face.  But save his horse, I like his horse.

(Also, did you roll that with the first gun or the second gun from the bag o' guns?)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2017, 04:11:54 pm »

The dapper man throws a slightly larger chunk of C4 at the leader. Apparently having learned his lesson from the armadillo incident, he ducks to the side causing it to explode dramatically behind him as his horse jumps forward. ((1-2)+13=12)

((Probably better to post this here. My Name is Immaterial, your character is being targeted by a mook. Would you like to dodge?

Also, now would be a good time to switch up your equipment if you would like something other than your default, before damage is calculated.))

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2017, 05:30:00 pm »

The Captain glares down the gunmen, shouting "YOU DOGS! HOW DARE YOU FIRE UPON AN OFFICER OF HIS MAJESTY'S NAVY?!"

He doesn't flinch as bullets whiz by, or not, as the case may be.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2017, 06:09:27 pm »

The Captain bravely scolds the gunmen while starring them down, not flinching as one in particular unloads his revolver into his vicinity. Unfortunately the ruffians seem to have more skill aiming then they do listening, and one shot lands itself in his left shoulder bringing a splotch of red blood to it ((6+1-1)+8=14, a rare hit from the mook! 10-7=3 wound points))

Other mooks continue to unload on the unfortunate boulders. The camera focuses on a second mook, holding a lever action Spencer repeating rifle. He is cocking it, moving it into position. It shows his sights on the crazy bomb-throwing brit in first person, covering the screen in smoke as the trigger is pulled. As the smoke clears, the camera focuses on the loony, bending over to pick up a chunk of C4 he dropped accidentally, coincidentally ducking under the bullet.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2017, 05:13:09 am »

The Captain grunts at the wound, and draws his sword and pistol.
"With me, men! FOR THE KING!"
He charges headfirst, running flat out towards the bandits. After a moment of following his erratic path, it becomes clear that he's heading for the man on the white horse.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2017, 03:13:30 pm »

Seeing the captain run towards the head rider, Jo decides that the other mooks should have a taste of Tamahagane steel. He spits out his cigarette and takes of running.

Jo runs out from behind the boulder, in a serpentine pattern towards the nearest mook. He'll slide underneath the horse to get in the group of riders, so that they can't just shoot at him without maybe hitting one of their fellow. Then, with a swish, he takes out his blade and starts cutting fools up.

"TORA TORA TORA!"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2017, 07:54:55 pm »

Yin okie also charges in, Tonfa at the ready. She runs in a zig-zag pattern to dodge the bullets, and once she is close enough, leaps into the air and kicks the closest bandit off their horse, then jabs them in the temple once on the ground.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2017, 11:26:14 pm »

One might think the captain was out of his element in the middle of a desert many years away from his home. In some ways, they would be right. But our captain proves he is still right at home in the heat of battle, leaping toward the man on horseback as his saber shined in the sun. The cut hits the man low in the leg, sending up a fountain of blood (several drops appearing on the camera). (5-4)+13=14 12-6=6 damage total 10

The man grits his teeth in response, pulling the lasso from his back and preparing to target his nearest aggressor-the one wielding a sword right next to him. (Do you dodge, Captain?)

Jo runs out from behind the boulder, in a serpentine pattern towards the nearest mook. He slides underneath the horse to get in the group of riders, so that they can't just shoot at him without maybe hitting one of their fellow. Then, with a swish, he takes out his blade and starts cutting fools up. And cut up the fools are! The men all around him all turn their focus to him, the camera going overhead to show his position among them. After a short moment, the mook riding the horse he ducked under crumples as a massive cut appears on his torso-somehow managed during the horse stunt! At long last, the first mook blood is taken! ((6+2-5)+14=17.))

The camera then focusing on another mook preparing to attack. He pulls back the hammer on his rusty peacemaker, the camera focusing on his eyes as they narrow on the Street Samaria standing defiantly among the enemy. Unworried about collateral damage, he appears to have chosen his target. (Swordmaster, will you dodge?)

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2017, 12:22:49 am »

Barrows rises from his cover, aiming at the approaching group, hesitating briefly before pulling the trigger.

Gun attack on 2 of the shot 7 mooks.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2017, 10:29:40 am »

I will not dodge, trusting either the mook to miss or my companions to take out the mook before he can hit me.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2017, 04:10:01 pm »

((Bumping to remind My Name is Immaterial that we are waiting on his dodge/not dodge)).

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2017, 04:51:41 am »

((Sorry!))

The Captain carefully raises his sword above his head, parallel to the ground, aiming a strike at the hempen coil that will soon be coming his way, preparing to cut it, so that he will not be entangled by the crude weapon.

Dodge.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5