Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Boogie Woogie Feng Shui-2: Fateful Gathering  (Read 5065 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Boogie Woogie Feng Shui-2: Fateful Gathering
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2017, 10:09:56 pm »

"Okay.. okay, Captain, my name is Paul Barrows, I am a detective with the NYPD."
"What manner of profession is one where you are paid to detect things, and what in the blazes is an En-Why-Pee-Dee?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 01:19:07 am »

"Hwhot?  Hyou must hbe froum the past.  'tis quoiyte strange that."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2017, 02:43:52 am »

"Just my luck, is it not? The only other sane man turns out to be quite mad. I do fear that if I spend too much time in your company, I shall lose my head as well."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2017, 09:24:05 am »

Yunikki backflips over the shotgun wielding gentleman, and drop-kicks him in the back.
"Now, are you going to settle down, or does this need to go further?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2017, 09:28:03 am »

Yunikki backflips over the shotgun wielding gentleman, and drop-kicks him in the back.
"Now, are you going to settle down, or does this need to go further?"
The shotgun-wielding gentleman narrowly ducks the flying martial artist, wobbling in a decidedly uncomposed manner as he rolls back around, still holding the same bead on the martial artist.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 04:05:06 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2017, 03:17:31 pm »

(3-3=0 AV 13<16 narrow dodge. Might have been meant to be interpreted as part of his dodging action.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2017, 04:02:51 pm »

((Drop-kicking me in the back isn't a dodge.))
Sigtext

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2017, 08:42:03 pm »

As the two people get into a fight, Jo will take another drag from his cigarette and take in their surroundings. Anything that stands out particularely?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 08:05:53 am by Pancaek »

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2017, 11:58:56 pm »

((Man and woman, S34N1C's character is female.))

"What manner of profession is one where you are paid to detect things, and what in the blazes is an En-Why-Pee-Dee?"
"I'm paid to investigate crimes, and catch the people responsible. NYPD, New York Police Department."

"Hwhot?  Hyou must hbe froum the past.  'tis quoiyte strange that."
"The past? Please lower your weapon so we can sort this out."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2017, 12:04:06 am »

^
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2017, 02:40:45 am »

The Captain removes his hand from his sword, clearly not interested in drawing steel in defense of a madman, even a fellow countryman, and regards the 'detective'.

"I'm paid to investigate crimes, and catch the people responsible. NYPD, New York Police Department."
"What an odd name you colonials have for night watchmen! The colony must have grown quite large since I last heard. I trust you're dealing with those seditious commoners murmuring about rebellion in check," the Captain demanded with a face of stone.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2017, 08:06:48 am »

^
((sorry about that, I got the players<->characters mixed up there for a bit.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2017, 09:02:45 pm »

As the two people get into a fight, Jo will take another drag from his cigarette and take in their surroundings. Anything that stands out particularely?

The camera focuses on Jo's eyes, before scrolling out to show the standard desert, with random cacti, assorted rocks, and the odd cow skull indicating that this is obviously a desert in ItalyAmerica. Further out is the town. Between the town and here is a cloud of dust. The camera focuses on Jo's eyes again as he focuses them deeper on the dust cloud cloud. The camera then shows a gang of outlaws rushing toward the group on horseback, the dirty bunch wielding an assortment of guns and other weapons. One, riding in the middle on a pristine white horse, stood out from the rest. He was bigger, with a lasso in his left hand and a double-barreled shotgun on his back.

((Quick reminder that, in Feng Shui, you are allowed to assume that anything that could logically be here is here. If, for example, you wanted to pick up and throw an armadillo, you could simply say you pick up and throw a nearby armadillo without need for me to detail the set.

Here is the initiative for when combat starts. Feel free to do some flavor thing like jumping for cover or warning everyone about the incoming assailants, but no attacking until your turn comes up~.

Spoiler: initiative (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2017, 09:49:46 am »

The slightly very insane man looks three inches to the left of the insulting monk person and spots...

"TO ARMS!  FOUL RUFFIANS HAPPROACH!"

Then, he pulls out some C4, and slings it at the bandits, where it presumably explodes dramatically!
Sigtext

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2017, 09:51:25 pm »

"Teki ga kuru!"

Jo will run for cover behind a convenient boulder, kicking a rather unfortunate armadillo that happens to be in his way towards the lead bandit like a football as he passes it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5