Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Guild Life OOC: Rookies of Valkia!  (Read 1348 times)

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Guild Life OOC: Rookies of Valkia!
« on: February 06, 2017, 05:45:39 am »

The country of Valkia awaits!

Guild life will be a post by post rpg using a custom system featuring races, backgrounds, class advancements and skills. The story will be following a group of newly branded adventurers as they take up dangerous jobs across the country for a living, due to the nature of this, the game will be sandbox based and the story will be shaped and given direction by the players.

Guild Life new player guide

This game takes inspiration from Log Horizon, Konosuba, Grimgar, Dragons Dogma and western MMORPG's, although not using the stereotype of the former, it will follow the lives of Adventurers in a fantasy world full of magic, conflict and companionship.

Discord

Players:

Johann
Hawk132
Twenny
My Name is Immaterial
Factual
MJesus
S34N1C
StrangeSir
Chrose
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 02:42:04 am by Kavrick »
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Life OOC: Rookies of Valkia! [Looking for Players]
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 07:31:40 pm »

If your sheet can be provided in the form of a doc it makes it easier to keep track of, if not i can make a doc for them like the first two characters.
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 07:52:34 pm »

I'll be making a character for this. Give me a day or so to whip something up. I'll join the discord tomorrow.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 08:01:35 pm »

You're already in the discord, it's the derelict one too

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 08:28:30 pm »

Well alright then.

Also, expect a dwarf
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 08:31:42 pm »

I'd thought you'd be tired of dwarves :p

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 08:33:20 pm »

Nah, I like dwarves. My character will be slow af, but he can hit hard and take some punishment.

Glory to United Forenia!

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 08:34:26 pm »

Good, it seems like we need a front line character, we have rogues and mages so far.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2017, 08:36:14 pm »

Oh good. I hadn't looked very hard at everyone else's sheet because the docs look fucky on my phone. Glad to see I accidentally chose the right archetype.

Glory to United Forenia!

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 09:11:55 pm »

Tab Spaces dont work too well when moved to different docs and on the mobile version

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2017, 09:36:42 pm »

It's no biggie. The character creation doc looks just fine, except for the character sheet, but it fixes itself when you copy-paste

Glory to United Forenia!

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2017, 10:42:40 pm »

Game mechanics have been added to the sheet, if you haven't yet, it is recommended that players read the chapter and the gm final notes section.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2017, 11:12:42 pm »

Spoiler: Galrig (click to show/hide)
I can make the biography better if needs be

Also, I'll put it into a doc in the morning.

Glory to United Forenia!

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2017, 11:35:49 pm »

Went ahead and made a doc for it already, also just a note for anyone making a character, vocation isn't something you fill in starting off

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2017, 11:41:19 pm »

Oh ok

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: [1] 2