Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Castle: Gate Team 0143  (Read 6052 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Gate Team 0143
« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2017, 11:43:13 pm »

"I have no experience in healing magics, nor with medicine."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2017, 11:43:27 pm »

"I have gone through the basic basics of first aid, but that's about it.  I'm not...Really skilled in it."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 08, 2017, 12:28:18 am »

Beinsador spoke up. "I've learned rituals of rejuvenation and healing that help my order through ritual fasting, and learned how to stop bleeding long enough for similar rituals to restore a body. While I do not know them yet, I am curious about your rituals and rites."

It went without saying that as an elf, he had fast reflexes.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 08, 2017, 12:53:30 am »

"Our rituals and rites..." Falk chuckles, nodding with a small smile.
"You'll have plenty of time to learn about all that, and more. All for free, of course."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 12:56:00 am by Bill Chompski »

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 08, 2017, 12:58:43 am »

Beinsador seemed pleased. "That is good. And, perhaps in time, you will care to learn of ours. Naturally, also for free."

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 08, 2017, 01:35:48 am »

Sertan looking up from his hand,"I know basic first aid, and who knows maybe I can keep ya blood from going all over the place. Haven't really tried."Sertan then shifts the majority of his attention back to his conjuring.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2017, 08:51:21 am »

[Zapp]

Zapp enjoys being carried, especially by this flustered catboy Newton.
"I make swords. Th-that all I do."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 08, 2017, 12:45:00 pm »

Newton is still blushing furiously.  So cute...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 06:43:26 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2017, 12:47:47 pm »

((I hate to bump, but...Bump.  It's been half a month.))
Sigtext

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2017, 09:14:02 am »

[ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL]

"I don't give a flying damn what hobby you shit-stains have, you could all have been painting nails and making fucking flower hats for all I care a damn. But here in MY Range, you're going to learn the proper and safe way to operate firearms! do NOT put your finger through the trigger guard unless you're going to fire the dead god damned firearm! Do NOT even think about touching the fucking trigger unless you want a motherfucker to die! DO I Make myself clear!?" yelled a man with lungs larger than a dwarf.

"What you're going to do is you're going to pick up a weapon from this table, pick one that feels most comfortable to you. Don't be a fucking show-off and pick something bigger than you can handle, because you WILL fall on your ass and someone WILL get hurt. These one here are called MAG Rifles, they will kick you off your fucking feet if you try shooting them shortstocks. Those over there are the SMGs, probably the biggest thing you pussies could handle. And the ones on the edge of the table are pistols, I will not find you without one on your person at all time or else I will get one and shove it so far up your ass you could taste what last week's lunch was!"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2017, 09:23:08 am »

Both Alex and Newton go for the pistols first, though they do pick up everything that is free.

Newton carefully sets Zapp down beforehand.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 11:24:20 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2017, 11:12:55 am »

"Of course, sir. Thank you for your kindness, and your generosity with providing us with your weapons."
Anthony goes over to the table and picks up an SMG
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2017, 11:39:56 am »

Several metal targets pops up from varying range on the target side of the range. "Alright ladies, pick up your choice of firearms and get in a booth and give them targets a few shots. Nobody leaves until everyone has at least hit a target!"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2017, 11:44:34 am »

Alex drills with the pistols.

Newton...Well, you could call it drilling, but he's trying horrible movie poses.  Hey, using two guns at once actually kinda works.  Funny.  ((Yes, it does, Mythbusters actually tested it.))

"Newton, stop fooling around."

"But it's working!"

"No.  Do it properly."

"Aww..."

Newton slumps for a bit before starting to practice with the SMG instead.  He seems to like the increased dakka.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 11:46:39 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2017, 02:20:32 pm »

((Yes, it does, Mythbusters actually tested it.))
((Not very well, if I recall correctly))

Anthony fires his SMG at the target

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15