Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Castle: Gate Team 0143  (Read 6051 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Gate Team 0143
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2017, 03:58:03 pm »

Seeing Zapp's sword, Anthony is reminded of his own weapon.

"I was told I could be provided with a quarterstaff. Where might I collect that?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2017, 04:08:28 pm »

"Mm.  You mean Tal, correct?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2017, 04:17:26 pm »

Sertan turns on the faucet and uses the water from it to make himself an Axe. Chuckles"Well since we're showing off weapons, here's mine. And Anthony you should be getting it soon."
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2017, 04:19:33 pm »

The axehead suddenly freezes.

"This is my weapon!"

"Newton, really?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2017, 04:22:09 pm »

"Yep! Ah right, My full name is Jamie Nalvi." She smiles. "It was actually pretty fun working with papa on my project. I might have to see about doing it again sometime." She'd look about. "Oh, are we doing weapon displays? I tend to just punch people, and use my cards of course."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2017, 04:24:20 pm »

Sertan turns on the faucet and uses the water from it to make himself an Axe. Chuckles"Well since we're showing off weapons, here's mine. And Anthony you should be getting it soon."
"Very good. May nature guide and bless you."
Anthony bows deeply.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2017, 04:26:15 pm »

"Punching people seems highly unlikely to be useful in a team full of guns?  Please tell me everyone can at least shoot..."

"...Yeah!  Punching isn't going to help, like, at all...?  Unless we walk around a corner into something?  Uhh...

Anyway what project, we've done some projects!"
Sigtext

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2017, 04:28:55 pm »

Vilgot frowns as the motley crew begins to show eachother their weapons of choice.
"Valid point, Sirs Alex and Newton. Who among you knows how to properly fire a firearm and or has  been taught to do so? Aside from you of course, Mr. Castillo." The other Terran asks, voice neutral, but expression one of mild concern.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2017, 04:29:55 pm »

Jamie just smiles. "One that lets me do this." She focuses for a moment, then slams a hand down flat on the table, snapping the thing in half. "Among other things. And of course I know /how/ to use a gun. Have my pistol and everything. Just not my specialty."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2017, 04:34:34 pm »

Sertan looks somewhat surprised as the axe freezes, but then laughs, turns the weapon back into water and lets it go down the drain."Haha well it was already pretty solid Newton, but that was pretty cool. I know how to use a gun but just like Jamie it's not my go too weapon of choice."
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2017, 04:39:01 pm »

"Hmn.  I would appreciate a more thorough explanation of that discipline later.  It may be useful.

"But water can't be solid, it's water!"
Sigtext

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2017, 04:54:36 pm »

"I used to be a cop, I know how to shoot. However, my speciality is in good old hand to hand, close quarters combat. I don't even need to make physical contact with my enemies." Ricardo holds his fists in a boxing stance, showing off the taser gauntlets and (currently switched OFF) wrist flamers. "Until the enemy gets in range, however, I have my Breacher. Thing's served me well in Australia, haven't had a chance to use it here yet. I also have my twin pistols, Viper and Adder. I'm probably nerfing off about my weapons here but I also have a pair of combat knives. Hmmmm... What else..? I'm trained in riot control, apprehension, dispatch, beat and patrol. Uhhhh... That's about it from me, your old pal Ricardo, sí senór?"

Ricardo is fairly tall for a Terran. Not abnormally tall or anything, but for a spaniard who had an impoverished childhood, he was tall. Unlike what you'd expect from a hand to hand combatant, he wasn't particularly muscular (not that you can see much under the guardian suit). The majority of his police training showed in his reactions. His Guardian Suit had a myriad of patches on the left shoulder; one was the Akras flag/symbol, underneath that was the Australian flag - the Spanish flag next to that - and a quad-color patch under that. The 4-color patch wasn't of any nation, it was for something else... Something he believed in? Something he followed? Religion? You'd have to ask him what it means - unless you already know what the black-on-grey-on-white-on-purple stripes represent.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2017, 05:03:09 pm »

Alex scans down the patches and quietly nods upon reaching the fourth one.  Newton just hops around a bit, hyper.
Sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2017, 05:05:58 pm »

I have never used a firearm before. I understand that they are quite fearsome though. Propelling bits of metal into your enemies with deadly force. Fun! Cantatio giggles.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2017, 05:12:02 pm »

"Hello, Mister Ricardo, " (Anthony pronounces them Meester Reecardo) "I was told that you were our leader? I look forward to our time together." Anthony bows, and makes a strange gesture the others don't recognize.
"Also, what is a "fire arm"?"

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15