Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Eschaton IC: An Utter Trainwreck  (Read 15903 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Eschaton IC: Welcome to Nowhere
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2017, 06:55:23 pm »

With that Joseph takes the water pistol, walks to a nearby wall, and gives it a small squirt.
You point it at a wall, and pull the trigger. A clear jet of liquid sprays out, the stream dispersing into droplets and impacting upon the wall, wetting it slightly. Definitely water.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2017, 07:20:33 am »

"So um, any ideas, anyone? We don't have food and apparently 'they' are coming, so we might not want to stay here."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2017, 11:47:19 am »

"So um, any ideas, anyone? We don't have food and apparently 'they' are coming, so we might not want to stay here."

"...But we do have water! Not sure if its safe to drink or anything, but the water gun does have a purpose! So if we did leave, were would we go? We have no idea were we are as is."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2017, 01:30:24 pm »

"So if we did leave, were would we go? We have no idea were we are as is."
"I don't know, but how about we figure that out?"

Arun walks up to the open window and looks outside.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2017, 06:58:00 am »

Arun walks up to the open window and looks outside.
You see a shoreline of white sand littered with beachgoers and all their paraphernalia, the sand meandering up to the rocky cliffs in the distance. The trees here are tropical, though it feels neither hot nor humid enough for you to suspect you'd be in the tropics themselves. You see buildings sprawling up to the beach, not as tall or tightly packed as you'd expect and their veneers while far from homogeneous, have a certain uniform sleekness and modernity to them. It's like as if you were in a resort, one that stretches out as far as you can see.

You, feel something stir inside you, it is the same kind of feeling you have when you find your muse, when inspiration strikes, but this time it's different. It's a feeling of some vague, undefined purpose... and a need to leave. To get out of this hotel and onto the beach, not to be on the beach mind you, but rather, to stay away from those buildings.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2017, 07:11:11 am »

Which floor of the hotel are we on?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2017, 07:29:19 am »

Which floor of the hotel are we on?
Third.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2017, 08:01:12 am »

"Let's go to that beach. If nothing else, it's anywhere but here. I've got this feeling that we need to leave."

Arun grabs the fire axe, then walks up to the door of the room and looks through the peephole. If nothing is outside, he exits the room and looks for the stairwell.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2017, 02:35:42 pm »

"Let's go to that beach. If nothing else, it's anywhere but here. I've got this feeling that we need to leave."

Arun grabs the fire axe, then walks up to the door of the room and looks through the peephole. If nothing is outside, he exits the room and looks for the stairwell.

"The beach? But why? This building is a much more defensible position, the beach is too open and can be attacked from any side. Including the ocean, which would put as at an even bigger disadvantage if they brought armed boats or used the concealment for a surprise attack. In addition, I hate beaches! The water is bad enough, drowning is a horrible way to go, and it can pull you out or down or even crush you if you are deep enough! Its safer in outer space then it is down there! If the water itself wasn't bad enough, the ocean is chalked full of dangerous animals. You could get bit by a shark, step on a sea anemone, run into a poisonous jellyfish, and that isn't even getting started on what is found in the dark abyss below that! Not to mention what salt water does to guns and ammunition....Oh, he left...."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2017, 03:46:09 pm »

"The beach? But why? This building is a much more defensible position, the beach is too open and can be attacked from any side. Including the ocean, which would put as at an even bigger disadvantage if they brought armed boats or used the concealment for a surprise attack. In addition, I hate beaches! The water is bad enough, drowning is a horrible way to go, and it can pull you out or down or even crush you if you are deep enough! Its safer in outer space then it is down there! If the water itself wasn't bad enough, the ocean is chalked full of dangerous animals. You could get bit by a shark, step on a sea anemone, run into a poisonous jellyfish, and that isn't even getting started on what is found in the dark abyss below that! Not to mention what salt water does to guns and ammunition....Oh, he left...."

"Um, okay, I'm going with Arun, least as far as the front desk, might find out when we checked in or how we got here. Try not to shoot the cleaner."

Joseph follows after Arun, noting the room number on his way out.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2017, 03:54:46 pm »

Janet follows Arun.

"Have fun staying here."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2017, 12:36:40 am »

You see a bewildered looking lady in her twenties with teal-dyed hair and a confused expression outside. Assuming you don't consider her to be a threat, you find yourself in a cream-colored hallway with over-designed maroon carpet outside Suite 301, a few meters down the hall are two large elevators and a fire escape.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2017, 01:50:59 am »

Janet nonchalantly approaches the woman, hiding the fact that she still has a hand on her gun.

"Hey there. Do you know anything about this place? Where is this?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2017, 02:31:45 am »

Arun stops by Janet's side, waiting for the woman to answer the questions.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2017, 03:13:26 am »

The woman, for her part, looks lost.
"Ehh.....huh? What place? Am I not in the.....oh....oh dear."
She pauses for a moment.
"This.....wouldn't happen to be a....library, would it?"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13