Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Wumble Game  (Read 4291 times)

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
Re: The Wumble Game
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2017, 03:36:05 pm »

Nice, you just unlocked five inventory slots.
Seriously guys, we need to calm down. 4th Wall Keepers can easily kill us all at level 2 - even in the unlikely event that we decide to team up against them.

I enter Seahorse Trance. Last time I played, someone was almost guaranteed to win from an early lucky draw, so I'm really tempted to take that gamble myself too.
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2017, 03:40:22 pm »

Alright, who forgot to feed the Screaming fork?
No-one did. TBF remembered, probably.
I summon the Spontaneous Potato.
The spontaneous potato would have spontaneously been eaten. We don't have to worry about the Telekinetic Spoon for..'does calculations'..47 and a half in-game minutes now.
I l level up to level 2

(Just curious, what does everyone think of the F.A.T.E rulebooks? I'm not sure how many of you know their rules)
Should I put the Screaming fork in one of them?
Do you have a silencer?
No, but saying 'shh' every few turns should work for now. Worst comes to worst, it'll get buried under this quote pyramid.
I don't know; that could work. Something you could do is to try dipping it in a Morpheus potion.
Wait, I just realized that takes a few turns to brew and it only lasts a dozen turns. You probably don't have the right amount of sand and something else, I forget.
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 03:42:23 pm »

Seriously guys, we need to calm down. 4th Wall Keepers can easily kill us all at level 2 - even in the unlikely event that we decide to team up against them.

I enter Seahorse Trance. Last time I played, someone was almost guaranteed to win from an early lucky draw, so I'm really tempted to take that gamble myself too.
We really need the Sword of the Champion of Law. That would give us the stat increase we need to slay them.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2017, 03:56:25 pm »

We really need the Sword of the Champion of Law. That would give us the stat increase we need to slay them.
OR we could just stay in the beginner room. It's triangular. In other words, it only has three walls. If we needed to go out, though.. Is anyone planning on the Judgemaster Job? Their F.A.T.E. could really help.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2017, 04:31:29 pm »

OR we could just stay in the beginner room. It's triangular. In other words, it only has three walls. If we needed to go out, though.. Is anyone planning on the Judgemaster Job? Their F.A.T.E. could really help.
I was thinking about it but I'm not sure if my LP is high enough.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2017, 04:39:33 pm »

What, should I summon the Glove of Stat-Boosting and start slapping people?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2017, 04:53:31 pm »

What, should I summon the Glove of Stat-Boosting and start slapping people?
What treachery is this?! You know the glove saps the stats of the slapped, and gives them to the user!

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2017, 05:29:40 pm »

Who left the Screaming Fork's pen open?
It got loose and killed half the village!
Also it ate my Shining Cornflake, anyone got a replacement?

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2017, 06:16:21 pm »

The Screaming Fork's screams should be decently holy now. Use it in a Gleaming Rite at the cornfield, and you might make more. Make sure to remove the scarecrows first, though.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2017, 06:22:46 pm »

Jesus Christ, all of you are forgetting about the Rule of Thumb. What's gonna happen when you go up against the Mandilla?
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2017, 06:28:08 pm »

Jesus Christ, all of you are forgetting about the Rule of Thumb. What's gonna happen when you go up against the Mandilla?
Crap, I really thought that was a link for a second.
-15 points
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2017, 06:59:12 pm »

It depends on how many points and levels you have. Anything below twenty of each will probably end in death.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2017, 01:30:01 pm »

Aw man...
The Screaming Fork was being attacked by Magnetic HandAxes
and I tried to defend it but I misclicked and accidentally killed the Screaming Fork.
Any tips on how to get a new one?

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2017, 03:00:00 pm »

Aw man...
The Screaming Fork was being attacked by Magnetic HandAxes
and I tried to defend it but I misclicked and accidentally killed the Screaming Fork.
Any tips on how to get a new one?
Summoning the Chef might work. If you have the right skill set you can prepare a dish that pleases it and the Chef might give you a new one. However, the Chef only rewards players with a Screaming Fork some of the time. I forget the exact probability for it though.
Pages: 1 2 [3]