Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The Wumble Game  (Read 4279 times)

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Wumble Game
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2017, 01:02:03 pm »

My Temporal Reflexes allow me to put my Mirror Hat on my left knee before you even shoot! Your action is still valid, as cap is another word for hat, and it reflects back at your laser gun, [2] destroying it!

((BTW, I actually rolled for that.))
Excellent job. Wait, you are only level one. You need to be at least level seven to have Temporal Reflexes.
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2017, 01:11:53 pm »

What?
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2017, 01:19:54 pm »

What?
I don't think anything happens here. Anyone know of any rules I'm forgetting?

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2017, 01:26:50 pm »

Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2017, 01:39:22 pm »

I buy a random hat for 20 drachmas.
[82]
I am missing the Random Hat Table in my rulebook, but I think 82 is one of the repellant hats, right? I hope it's not the Drachma Repellant Hat!

My Temporal Reflexes allow me to put my Mirror Hat on my left knee before you even shoot! Your action is still valid, as cap is another word for hat, and it reflects back at your laser gun, [2] destroying it!

Excellent job. Wait, you are only level one. You need to be at least level seven to have Temporal Reflexes.
In that case, OceanSoul's Left Kneecap is Irrevocably Destroyed! (A permanent -5 on all movement and dodge rolls, if I'm not mistaken.)

EDIT: Oh, and I tickle the dolphin.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2017, 02:10:31 pm »

I summon the Spontaneous Potato.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2017, 02:13:40 pm »

In that case, OceanSoul's Left Kneecap is Irrevocably Destroyed! (A permanent -5 on all movement and dodge rolls, if I'm not mistaken.)

But you forgot about the Chronomancer Job's F.A.T.E.- I can use any of it's skills before getting it, but I must take on the Chronomancer Job in the future. I shouldn't use it again, though- I'll risk a paradox.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:25:35 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2017, 02:24:17 pm »

By the way, for Internet-based games, the sixth supplemental addenda and errata state that the location of the game is the shortest distance from possible host locations.  Not that it matters, really.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2017, 02:47:01 pm »

By the way, for Internet-based games, the sixth supplemental addenda and errata state that the location of the game is the shortest distance from possible host locations.  Not that it matters, really.
Good point.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2017, 02:54:42 pm »

Alright, who forgot to feed the Screaming fork?

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2017, 03:07:14 pm »

No-one did. TBF remembered, probably.
The spontaneous potato would have spontaneously been eaten. We don't have to worry about the Telekinetic Spoon for..'does calculations'..47 and a half in-game minutes now.
I l level up to level 2

(Just curious, what does everyone think of the F.A.T.E rulebooks? I'm not sure how many of you know their rules)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2017, 03:16:27 pm »

But you forgot about the Chronomancer Job's F.A.T.E.- I can use any of it's skills before getting it, but I must take on the Chronomancer Job in the future. I shouldn't use it again, though- I'll risk a paradox.
Yeah, you don't want to violate the paradox laws.

The spontaneous potato would have spontaneously been eaten. We don't have to worry about the Telekinetic Spoon for..'does calculations'..47 and a half in-game minutes now.
I l level up to level 2

(Just curious, what does everyone think of the F.A.T.E rulebooks? I'm not sure how many of you know their rules)
Nice, you just unlocked five inventory slots.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2017, 03:22:49 pm »

I l level up to level 2

Should I put the Screaming fork in one of them?

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2017, 03:30:24 pm »

I l level up to level 2

Do you have a silencer?

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2017, 03:32:24 pm »

I l level up to level 2

Do you have a silencer?
No, but saying 'shh' every few turns should work for now. Worst comes to worst, it'll get buried under this quote pyramid.

Pages: 1 [2] 3