Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: Operation Titan (Open, 7/10)  (Read 18038 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Titan (Open, 7/10)
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2017, 03:53:29 am »

Ugh, fine... Blind fire with the gun in my off hand while I use my VENGEANCE! to render nearby legs combat ineffective and kick the subjects to the ground.
"Ha haa! They keep coming here to die!"
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2017, 08:29:16 am »

"agh, son of a bitch bit me! Wraith, I need some of your antivirals, stat!"
get away from the horde and over to wraith. Shoot down any of the infected that follow me.
(Edit: just how many infected are there around this damn pod?!
 Also, died laughing at how this went to shit with tankkit suffering a breakdown over the word "crazy" and me absentmindedly walking into a zombie horde while insulting him.)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 08:36:08 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2017, 09:01:05 am »

He suddenly stops screaming and points at the guy who called him crazy. "Wait, since he just got bitten, isn't he infected now?"
Not for long! Take Wight-007 (Dustin) to a safe place, and use =Neutralize Infection=! I, honestly, was unsure if I would get a chance to use it.

Also, looking at the new sniper rifle, is "Viking" really a good name for it? Seems...brute. Mind if I try thinking up a better name?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

fourtytwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2017, 10:35:20 am »

"No comment"
Keep shooting.
I grab a piece of chewing gum from my pocket and is about to pop it into my mouth until I saw that the gum is bloody.

Goggles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2017, 11:01:30 am »

Slowly peak out with a handgun and attempts to shoots at the infected, emptying the clip
"HOLY MOTHER OF CHINESE PEOPLE!"
Um, same!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2017, 11:53:57 am »

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE" Run around screaming.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2017, 02:20:12 pm »

Also, looking at the new sniper rifle, is "Viking" really a good name for it? Seems...brute. Mind if I try thinking up a better name?

Eurgh, I had the same thought. I was originally going to name it Viceroy, but that doesn't quite fit. Feel free to suggest a new name.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 12, 2017, 02:34:57 pm »

How about Vindictive? Vindication? Vengeance? Vagabond?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 12, 2017, 03:31:34 pm »

Vector, vision, voice, velocity, venom, violence, vast, veil, venting, vermilion...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 12, 2017, 03:48:09 pm »

Wait- I just got an idea- VIRON armor. The surface would be engineered to be anti-microbial to the highest degree. The very material could harm the Infected, though it would be rather light, and thus relatively unprotective. It's protection relies on the fact that the contact with Infected muscles would greatly weaken blows, before they fully hit the armor. Get what I'm trying to say?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 12, 2017, 05:36:16 pm »

Isn't it a bit late to weaken the muscles after they have hit you? Still good defense against being gnawed upon and if you get into the classic zombie orgy then at least you take a few of them down with you...
Read the First Post!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 12, 2017, 05:50:10 pm »

It's more like 1 gnaw, then recoiling from pain, then it fleeing for a few brief moments, then repeat. Even a bare touch might cause some amount of pain in the Infected.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 12, 2017, 05:58:04 pm »

Thanks for the suggestions, guys! Here's a list of potential names I picked out, many from your wonderful suggestions. Choose your favorites, I guess!

Vindicator
Venom
Vanguard
Vagabond
Vector

In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2017, 06:08:39 pm »

Vanguard is those who lead, so for a sniper rifle, which would hand in back, that isn't so appropriate. I'd go with Vagabond. It's your choice, though.

Goggles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2017, 06:13:37 pm »

Vagabond or Vector seems most appropriate.
Um, same!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12