Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: Operation Titan (Open, 7/10)  (Read 18035 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Titan (Open, 7/10)
« Reply #150 on: February 15, 2017, 07:36:48 pm »

The notification is appreciated, but don't push yourself. 48 hours is more reasonable.
Edit: didn't I have a free 750 or less unlock? I meant to use that for handgun expert, not my points.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 07:38:30 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 15, 2017, 08:37:37 pm »

The notification is appreciated, but don't push yourself. 48 hours is more reasonable.
Edit: didn't I have a free 750 or less unlock? I meant to use that for handgun expert, not my points.

Oops
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 17, 2017, 06:22:16 pm »

Can I buy Marksman I and Ability Master I with my points/free slot?

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 18, 2017, 10:23:04 am »

Done. If I don't update today you all have the right to scream at me.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 18, 2017, 05:21:16 pm »

Done. If I don't update today you all have the right to scream at me.
Day is almost over rethi.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2017, 05:50:46 pm »

Looking at the stats I expect that their day ends in about 8 hours. But they posted early in the morning for me, so I am screaming about my inability to scream right now : (
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2017, 10:28:02 pm »

Looking at the stats I expect that their day ends in about 8 hours. But they posted early in the morning for me, so I am screaming about my inability to scream right now : (

United Kingdom, I presume?

"HQ, permission to break off and check on Lynx-006? It's not exactly sane to just leave them only partially treated."
if granted permission, go back to our dropzone and heal lynx when I get there. Otherwise, stay with the group.
I'll take sidearm mastery for 750. Being able to shoot one-handed means I can go guns akimbo if I get a second pistol!

"Err... I'll have to check in with command about that."

A few minutes later, the follow-up response comes.

"Sure. Go on ahead."

You make it most of the way to the escape pod with no trouble. (87)

Run around screaming until someone calms me down. ((How to react to being called crazy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!))

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You scream until GHOST-007 pushes you against a wall and shouts at you about being sane.

include with all in-character posts
all in-character posts
Every. Single. One. Of. Them.
Wait, whaaaaat?!?
Spoiler: Well, sheet! (click to show/hide)

Balance Tankkit on my head stomach-up and walk to the objective, enjoying the music.

You immediately whisk PHANTASM-007 up and balance him on your head. You proceed to walk towards the objective, a little bit more spring in your step. You get to the coordinates, and see...

Pretty much the same stuff that's everywhere else. Abandoned buildings, corpses, and a few stray infected, wandering around aimlessly.

You sigh and look around, when the ground beneath you shifts a bit. You look down just as a massive sinkhole opens up underneath you, caused by a number of metal mechanisms. You plummet into the ground and land, with a thud, in a sewer system. At least, that's what it appears to be at first glance. However, there isn't any water in it, stagnant or otherwise. A bit more inspection reveals that you're in the train system that runs underneath the biodome. (83) You feel alright from the fall.

(24, 45, 12, 85, 39, 98, 48, 33, 46)

It seems like a few others have sustained some injuries from the fall, the worst being SPECTRE-007, who is impaled on a piece of metal and screaming.

Player Statuses

Spoiler: Dustan Hache (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TankKit (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chink (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: fourtytwo (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goggles (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: RAM (click to show/hide)

NPC Statuses

Spoiler: GHOST-007 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: REVENANT-007 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GHOUL-007 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SPIDER-007 (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 10:31:04 pm by Rethi-Eli »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 18, 2017, 10:36:00 pm »

reach the pod, check the area for hostiles, and then check on LYNX. If he hasn't keeled over from blood loss quite yet, use Heal Wound to patch him up the rest of the way.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 18, 2017, 10:59:23 pm »

Scout the immediate area for..materials, I guess? Signs of life having been/done something here? If no such things are here, simply be prepared to shoot if enemy forces pop up.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2017, 12:13:46 am »

Drop my pet onto a clear piece of ground, pat it on the head with a "You're alright NOW!" and drag the crippled/confused but seemingly-safely mobile together for convenient treatment and concentrated defence/bait.

Spoiler: chars heet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 04:13:21 pm by RAM »
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2017, 04:32:26 am »

"EEEEEEEEEEEE-...Did you just pat me on the head?" Sit down looking confused.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 19, 2017, 04:14:22 pm »

* RAM is too busy dragging wounded soldiers into a pile to answer.
Read the First Post!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 20, 2017, 11:12:39 pm »

I'm giving everyone who hasn't posted so far 12 hours to post their actions.

fourtytwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 21, 2017, 06:02:21 am »

Sorry, It's unlikely I will be able to log in for the rest of the week, anyone wants my character?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 21, 2017, 07:47:44 am »

You could ask him to autopilot your character like he does for our squad leader and the two spec ops.
I'm sure he'd return control to you when you can get back on reliably.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12