Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3531 3532 [3533] 3534 3535 ... 3563

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4153144 times)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #52980 on: July 13, 2024, 01:45:52 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioc63-IKF-o
Lt. Governor Mark Robinson addresses congregation at Lake Church on June 30, 2024
I didn't start this fight you did you wanted to be left alone you should left me alone

The Republican madness continues. There's probably going to be more craziness to see at the Republican National Convention soon.
Max avatar size is 80x80

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #52981 on: July 13, 2024, 11:20:18 am »

Michigan man supporting Biden. I am very displeased at current events, and I am taking notes.

Also there were articles in the news recently about information campaigns targetting lawmakers to think complete insanities have way more popular support than they do. I wonder if there is such a campaign here? I think it was in Europe or something ages ago, like a month or something.
Doesn't the Republican Party basically work on Conspiracy Theories these days?

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #52982 on: July 13, 2024, 05:08:40 pm »

Something just went down at Trump's rally.

Heard what sounded like gunshots, and he went down.
(edit) Looks like there was blood on his head as he was led offstage, but he was still well enough to speak encouragement to his audience as he went.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2024, 05:15:23 pm by Folly »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #52983 on: July 13, 2024, 05:16:01 pm »

He was rushed off the stage by his security team, according to Sky News.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52984 on: July 13, 2024, 05:27:19 pm »

I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to make an attempt on either candidate at this point.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #52985 on: July 13, 2024, 05:28:12 pm »

It's going to be a farce of a thing if it turns out it was stray bullets from a fight that set off in the crowd :-\
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52986 on: July 13, 2024, 05:31:17 pm »

Nah it was antifa trying to assassinate him because he’s in the lead in the polls right now.

Apparently discourse has reached the point I now have to put /s after that.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52987 on: July 13, 2024, 05:34:07 pm »

There might have been some blood on trump's ear
Max avatar size is 80x80

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52988 on: July 13, 2024, 05:36:41 pm »

Nah it was antifa trying to assassinate him because he’s in the lead in the polls right now.

I mean...this absolutely does appear to be an assassination attempt. And it's not unreasonable to assume that it probably had something to do with recent polls, and that it likely came from someone affiliated with a militant leftist ideology.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52989 on: July 13, 2024, 05:37:44 pm »

I mean...this absolutely does appear to be an assassination attempt. And it's not unreasonable to assume that it probably had something to do with recent polls, and that it likely came from someone affiliated with a militant leftist ideology.

You’re basing this on..?

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52990 on: July 13, 2024, 05:43:00 pm »

You’re basing this on..?

I mean...just common sense?
What is your theory? You think a right-leaning pacifist decided to shoot Trump because they didn't like his haircut?

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #52991 on: July 13, 2024, 05:46:17 pm »

This is all very preliminary. But weird.

https://www.wfla.com/news/national/donald-trump-whisked-off-stage-with-bloody-ear-after-loud-noises-rang-through-the-crowd-at-rally/

There's a pretty good picture of it.

Improvised firearm, maybe? The chain of events is weird. Like, in any assassination has a crowd ever stopped in a panic to respond to a fist pump? It's not even described that the crowd panicked. Does that look like what a graze from a bullet does to an ear?

NGL. This is all very convenient. Plausible given the way things are right now, but still really convenient for the Trump campaign.

You’re basing this on..?

I mean...just common sense?
What is your theory? You think a right-leaning pacifist decided to shoot Trump because they didn't like his haircut?

I'll do you one better. False Flag attack, plant in the crowd has a noise maker, Trump has a razor blade in his hands, nicks his ear on cue.....and now he's survived an "assassination" attempt.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52992 on: July 13, 2024, 05:47:37 pm »

Colour me paranoid, but... someone firing blanks, a handy handkerchief dipped in a bit of kensington gore...  The script writes itself, as does a potential reason for the performance.

(No, I'm not saying it's that. But it's just so hard not to imagine it. For equal-opportunity paranoia, it could also be a false-false-flag intended to actually muddy the waters and discredit him. Or a false-false-false-flag that... No, let's save that for the screenplays.)

Ha, ninjaed by nenjin (and a couple of others, but nenjin definitely seems to be thinking like I am...)

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52993 on: July 13, 2024, 05:49:51 pm »

Under mounting pressure to choose a Vice President, and with absolutely nobody wanting the job, Trump decided to take the easy way out and fake an assassination attempt to distract the Public from his failure.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 3531 3532 [3533] 3534 3535 ... 3563