Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2795 2796 [2797] 2798 2799 ... 3567

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4240687 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #41940 on: November 12, 2020, 03:27:19 am »

I'm really to the point of just wishing for all the shit bags going along with this bullshit to be eaten by ants slowly, be they voters, or elected fucking officials.

"The ballots are fraudulent, Trump won."
'Ok dumbfucks, if that's the case shouldn't we be throwing you stupid cunts out on your asses because you won on those same ballots.'
"Well no, uh, we still won but he won too, it was fixed because the democrats fixed the election."
'Ok, so they were brilliant enough to do that with no evidence being found, yet dumb enough to lose state legislatures, barely hold their house majority, and leave the control of the senate down to a pair of runoffs in georgia?'
"Exactly, they're evil geniuses!"

This is like how stupid people writing smart characters gets really annoying the smarter you are, except the level of stupid necessary to believe this "secret democrat mastermind conspiracy" bullshit really makes you wonder how these fucking shitsuckers manage to avoid choking to death on their own tongues.

Fuck playing nice, fuck forgiveness, fuck "the good of the country" we need to tattoo these stupid pieces of shit with an orange T on their faces and treat them like the racist garbagesacks they are, and that's as nice as I get at this point. Your stupid orange daddy lost, you're a stupid racist piece of shit for voting for him again in larger numbers, we fucking hate you and we're going to cheer when you die, eat shit.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41941 on: November 12, 2020, 03:31:26 am »

"They didn't vote straight democrat, like we vote straight republican! UNTHINKABLE! MUST BE FRAUD!"

*groan*

Please, I am allergic to TehSTuPiD.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41942 on: November 12, 2020, 05:04:22 am »

At this stage I think the biggest existential threat to the Republicans is themselves. Getting online and pushing QAnon stuff would be the surest way to mess with them. They either implode under the weight of extreme conspiracy theories or the moderate wing schisms from the loonies and you get a return to a more moderate old timey Republicanism. Either way, this works out.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 05:05:55 am by Reelya »

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41943 on: November 12, 2020, 07:03:22 am »

BTW some dead woman voted in Georgia so they're saying it's a smoking gun for Biden fraud.
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/slow-leak-text-messages-cast-doubt-on-georgia-officials-burst-pipe-excuse-for-pause-in-counting/news-story/19176f5113512210517c82debe684392

However ... several problems here

1) firstly, a handful of votes isn't going to swing an election. Come up with a list of 10,000 dead people, not one person if you want to prove fraud
2) the sentence is 10 years for even a single count of voter impersonation. Given how unlikely this is to swing an election, only a moron would do it
3) how do they know her vote was for Biden? Even if someone used a dead person's ID to vote, we have no way of knowing which party it was for
3) Trump supporters are in fact big enough morons to try this shit
4) a non-zero number of Trump supporters have actually been caught trying to vote for dead people.
https://newsvoice.com/i/7437324

Man faces 10 years in prison for voter fraud

In Pennsylvania, Robert R. Lynn requested a mail in ballot on behalf of his deceased mother. He is a republican and supports Donald Trump. The request stated that the absentee ballot was needed because she was going to visit her great-grandchildren.  He forged her signature on the ballot request. He is out on a $10,000 bond and if convicted, the man may face 10 years in prison.

So, if there's a single dead old woman in Georgia and someone tried to vote for her the most likely culprit is some idiotic Trump-supporting relative who had her personal details and was able to intercept her mail at her registered address. That's the reason such a mail ballot scam can't possibly work at the industrial scales need to swing an election: you have to have access to their mailing address to receive the ballot pack.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 07:11:04 am by Reelya »

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41944 on: November 12, 2020, 07:33:59 am »

BTW some pro Trump person listed a big list of smoking-guns for fraud in the comments of that article. i'll provide the entire list here in case this gets spread around. There are a lot of stories here, so I'll go over a few.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

First, up, the #1 story on the list is dated from July. It's about a local government vote, and the town clerk lost a box of 200 mail-in ballots in a shed, and later they found it. Nothing to do with federal politics.

The second story is from August, and it's about a woman who found some discard mail-in ballots on the ground:

The ballots were addressed to residents of an apartment complex less than a mile from where Rushiddin found them, according to the station.
Mars Quinonez, who lives in the building, said the complex "constantly gets broken into" and that mail theft was common.

So, basically "discarded ballots" stories are being spread as smoking guns for fraud, but what those really are, are a result of them mailing out millions of mail-in ballots and some of the ballots being thrown away or discarded on the ground or in bins, dumpsters or the like. These stories also date from months ago.

There are also individual incidents such as people vandalizing ballot collection boxes etc, but basically those are members of the public burning people's ballots regardless of who they voted for. Some guy put a home-made incendiary into a mail ballot collection box, tried to burn the ballots. However which party's supporters do you think would think indiscriminately destroying mail-in ballots would be a good idea?

Also there are stories like this:

Group claims 400,000 ballots sent to residents who moved out of state or died in California
https://archive.vn/IrbaU

All this is really saying is that these people never updated their registrations, so ballots were sent out. They're saying that some dishonest person could vote on behalf of the dead/moved person from receiving these ballots, however that's extremely unlikely. First, you have to forge their signature, which you wouldn't know if you got mail for some random person who moved away, and second, you get 10 years in prison if you do this and get caught. So, no there's no evidence of anything here, just that about 1% of the population of California doesn't have sufficiently updated voter information.

This is another "smoking gun"

https://archive.vn/S2WSSa
"Pa. rejected 372,000 ballot applications"
Wow, a smoking gun for sure. What the actual story is, is that anyone who voted in the primaries was already registered to get a mail ballot, so a lot of people didn't realize this and applied for another mail ballot but got rejection notices because they were already scheduled to get one, and people got confused by the letter, and called a hotline, jamming it up, with the operators having to explain to them that yes, they were already getting mail ballots. So some MAGA trolls spreading this headline around implying that 372000 people were denied mail ballots. In fact, they were denied getting more than one mail ballot each, which is in line with electoral integrity, not fraud.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 08:05:53 am by Reelya »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #41945 on: November 12, 2020, 02:16:07 pm »

If Trump is serious about legally contending such a one-sided victory, why's he just playing golf all the time? And if he's not being serious, why the fuck is he contending this at all? Is his spite for anything Obama related that high that he'd be willing to drag this out to January for the sheer sake of it, or is he legitimately planning to ignore the fact that he ought to go?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41946 on: November 12, 2020, 02:23:16 pm »

Given the amount of (flagged with warnings) tweets he's putting out, he isn't playing golf all the time...

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41947 on: November 12, 2020, 02:44:49 pm »

It's either the opening stages of an outright coup attempt, the senile actions of a president who's never been all there to begin with, or else an effort to destabilize everything as much as possible in a "if I can't be president, I'm going to make being president suck for the next guy as much as possible" reaction.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41948 on: November 12, 2020, 02:52:28 pm »

If Trump is serious about legally contending such a one-sided victory, why's he just playing golf all the time? And if he's not being serious, why the fuck is he contending this at all? Is his spite for anything Obama related that high that he'd be willing to drag this out to January for the sheer sake of it, or is he legitimately planning to ignore the fact that he ought to go?

Because every golf trip leeches tax money into the golf courses he owns.  Either way he probably golfed while being impeached or while some 250k americans died.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41949 on: November 12, 2020, 02:57:23 pm »

Yeah that's standard operating procedure for Trump and completely explains why he's even at a golf course. He's not even very good at corruption. Dick Cheney was able to funnel $25 billion into the company he was CEO of from his role as an architect of the Iraq war, now that guy's a pro at this. While Donald Trump is happy that his company was able to charge the government $3 per glass of water which Shinzo Abe drank during a state visit.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2020/10/27/report-us-government-paid-over-25-million-to-trumps-businesses/?sh=7ce584cf1a62

Scamming $25 million over 4 years at this level is really amateur bullshit consider the $10s if not $100s of billions Cheney and Rumsfeld's operation was skimming off during the Bush years. Considering how his businesses have gone down over the years, it's likely that he wasn't even able to turn a profit on being a corrupt president. The money he's scammed doesn't even make up for how people are dissociating themselves from Trump brands since the election.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 03:07:03 pm by Reelya »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #41950 on: November 12, 2020, 03:09:49 pm »

Huh, that's vaguely amusing. Apparently the shitgibbon is turning hard against Fox, at least on twitter. <insert let them fight meme here>
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41951 on: November 12, 2020, 03:23:37 pm »

Huh, that's vaguely amusing. Apparently the shitgibbon is turning hard against Fox, at least on twitter. <insert let them fight meme here>

Trump will make his own network, with blackjack and hookers.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #41952 on: November 12, 2020, 03:35:57 pm »

That's apparently in the cards for later, but for the time being it mostly seems to be promoting newsmax and oann, whatever the hell those are.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

grave worm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41953 on: November 12, 2020, 03:43:57 pm »

I think the real fraud in this election that nobody is talking about is that Joseph Robinette Biden has stolen the election from True President Did Not Vote, who by far has won the most electoral votes and who also had the election stolen from them in 2016 and probably most if not all of the other elections ever held.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Leviathan, the great artifice, single and world-embracing for the first time in His-story, is decomposing.
Pages: 1 ... 2795 2796 [2797] 2798 2799 ... 3567