Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2744 2745 [2746] 2747 2748 ... 3566

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4226345 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #41175 on: November 02, 2020, 08:52:55 pm »

Becoming the president is the best thing to ever happen to trump's television career. I'm sure that we'll keep seeing his tweets in the news until the day he dies.

Lol, so short-sighted.

Two words: political dynasty. Trump’s for ever.

Are you suggesting that anybody cares about and is willing to pay attention to the other Trumps? The best they'll get is the equivalent of "please clap".

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #41176 on: November 02, 2020, 09:47:01 pm »

Becoming the president is the best thing to ever happen to trump's television career. I'm sure that we'll keep seeing his tweets in the news until the day he dies.

Lol, so short-sighted.

Two words: political dynasty. Trump’s for ever.

Are you suggesting that anybody cares about and is willing to pay attention to the other Trumps? The best they'll get is the equivalent of "please clap".

All they need to do is say “I’m just like my dad, but better” and then something offensive about a group of people conservatives don’t like, maybe throw in some fear-mongering, and they’ll be taken seriously.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41177 on: November 02, 2020, 10:10:01 pm »

I dunno, his children don't seem to possess the same level of shamelessness and pigheadedness that makes him so attractive to the large masses of idiots that make up his constituency, and worse, his children aren't boomers!

I've seen some youtube comments that hypothesized that Trump is running for his life, that if he doesn't have Presidential protection, he's very liable to be arrested and imprisoned for any one of, no doubt, many crimes. I don't know how true that assertion is, but if he's not around to provide support to his children, I can't see them making anything of themselves politically.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41178 on: November 02, 2020, 10:22:11 pm »

Trump Jr is somehow even dumber than Sr, but without most all of the confidence and charisma Sr rides on.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #41179 on: November 02, 2020, 10:27:51 pm »

So I suppose (if it was said then I missed/forgot it) what kind of pollwork Misko's pollworking actually is.
The kind that stands for 16 hours and tells people how to slide a ballot into a scanner ("either side works", "yes it scans both sides", etc).
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #41180 on: November 02, 2020, 10:29:23 pm »

Ivanka, I would suggest, has been groomed to be politically relevant later on. I see her as the likely heir to Trump News Network, if that happens.

Dostoevsky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41181 on: November 02, 2020, 10:35:25 pm »

So Buzzfeed News (not a huge fan of them personally, but this is an original source sort of thing) got FOIA'd documents from the Justice Department earlier today, and as of a few minutes ago posted their story (containing the newly unredacted materials) regarding the Mueller report.

Based on my read of the new materials I could see both sides claiming vindication here, though Wikileaks and Stone (and separately VR Systems, a voter registration company) don't come out looking any prettier.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41182 on: November 02, 2020, 10:53:36 pm »

Ivanka, I would suggest, has been groomed to be politically relevant later on. I see her as the likely heir to Trump News Network, if that happens.

I thought Ivanka had some sort of fashion biz, or was that Melania?
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41183 on: November 02, 2020, 11:01:23 pm »

So I suppose (if it was said then I missed/forgot it) what kind of pollwork Misko's pollworking actually is.
The kind that stands for 16 hours and tells people how to slide a ballot into a scanner ("either side works", "yes it scans both sides", etc).
I'm really sorry, I always ask if both sides work. It's not that I've forgotten, I just... have to make sure. >.<

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41184 on: November 02, 2020, 11:53:55 pm »

Considering that the voting machines area motley mix of various models, it doesn't hurt to ask the question-- other than the annoyance factor.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #41185 on: November 03, 2020, 12:41:27 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41186 on: November 03, 2020, 12:48:45 am »

So Buzzfeed News (not a huge fan of them personally, but this is an original source sort of thing) got FOIA'd documents from the Justice Department earlier today, and as of a few minutes ago posted their story (containing the newly unredacted materials) regarding the Mueller report.

Based on my read of the new materials I could see both sides claiming vindication here, though Wikileaks and Stone (and separately VR Systems, a voter registration company) don't come out looking any prettier.
Oh my God, this could change the whole 2016 election!

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41187 on: November 03, 2020, 01:04:14 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Erection day is upon us!
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Dostoevsky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41188 on: November 03, 2020, 01:31:26 am »

Oh my God, this could change the whole 2016 election!

You can thank the judge for the timing of the release (well, and DOJ for dragging their feet until now). But yes, only relevant insofar as the more recent story of Stone's commutation and whatnot are to Trump's ongoing actions.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #41189 on: November 03, 2020, 01:39:26 am »

Got bless the misko's of the world
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 2744 2745 [2746] 2747 2748 ... 3566