Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1773 1774 [1775] 1776 1777 ... 3566

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4213547 times)

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #26610 on: December 18, 2018, 02:22:55 am »

So, paying women for sex is illegal. But paying women not to talk about sex is perfectly fine. I smell a loophole here...
Judging by Trump, the second one costs a lot more.  You might as well take a plane to Vegas or Brazil.

What I find hilarious about Trump's attempt to cover up his use of prostitutes is that even Trump must've thought the scandals coming out would make him unelectable.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #26611 on: December 18, 2018, 09:33:42 pm »

On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #26612 on: December 18, 2018, 10:49:40 pm »

We should reinstate singing telegrams, except while the guy is singing he gets to punch you in time with the song. It's only illegal if he goes off-beat.

Dubstep then becomes the first cause of mortality in the USA

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26613 on: December 19, 2018, 04:16:15 am »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #26614 on: December 19, 2018, 07:43:25 am »

Think the most, uh. Most something. Pathetic? Pathetic's good. Thing about that so far is that folks have identified what looks to have been trump embezzling a whole seven goddamn dollars from the charity to pay for one of his kids boy scout related fees.

S'just, like. Damn man, can't you just pull a ten out your friggin' pocket instead of breaking the law? Is this shit really that difficult?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #26615 on: December 19, 2018, 07:48:12 am »

We could just look at it that Trump’s so damn broke he as to embezzle money from charities to pay his bills.

‘cause that’s what all successful businessmen do, right?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #26616 on: December 19, 2018, 08:06:59 am »

We could just look at it that Trump’s so damn broke he as to embezzle money from charities to pay his bills.

‘cause that’s what all successful businessmen do, right?
Why take money off your offshore accounts when you can steal it instead?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26617 on: December 19, 2018, 08:18:11 am »

He just has so much money he can look at any money and assume that he already owns it.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26618 on: December 19, 2018, 10:07:08 am »

He just has so much money he can look at any money and assume that he already owns it.
Trump has a gold mine. If it's gold, he says "mine".

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26619 on: December 19, 2018, 12:05:55 pm »

That's not unique to him, though; beyond a certain level of wealth, money stops being a resource with which to buy things and starts to be a sort of score, at which point anyone trying to get at Their Money is personally attacking them and must be thwarted forthwith. They'll bend over backwards to defend themselves with things like "I didn't get this rich by being a spendthrift", of course.

Not to excuse Trump in any way, mind. I'm just saying all the 1% are awful about things like this.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26620 on: December 19, 2018, 02:01:15 pm »

Saw an interesting post on r/politics about trillions of dollars missing in the pentagon.

Thankfully, a quick google search turns out it's a bunk claim that people are spinning into greater distrust of the government. And that this claim keeps rearing its head every once in a while. Fun stuff.

And by people, I mean Russia it seems.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26621 on: December 19, 2018, 02:12:59 pm »

If our government could be trusted to do anything except the exact opposite of what it promises, we wouldn't have trust issues.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26622 on: December 19, 2018, 02:56:13 pm »

If our government could be trusted to do anything except the exact opposite of what it promises, we wouldn't have trust issues.
Tis a creation of our own making, in the sense that some of our fellow Muricans working in the guvment go out of their way to stop the guvment from doing its job properly, so other fellow Muricans can point at it and say the guvment is bad.

The best sleeper agents the Russians or anyone else opposed to Murican hegemony could ever hope for.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 02:58:05 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26623 on: December 19, 2018, 03:15:10 pm »

That you have sex with a woman on the condition that they blackmail you afterwards?

Still a better deal than findom.

Tis a creation of our own making, in the sense that some of our fellow Muricans working in the guvment go out of their way to stop the guvment from doing its job properly, so other fellow Muricans can point at it and say the guvment is bad.

The best sleeper agents the Russians or anyone else opposed to Murican hegemony could ever hope for.

No kidding. The shithole I used to live in frequently caught people who had joined to post office to steal letters and packages to prove the government couldn't be trusted. Like they get caught with an entire barn full of unopened letters and packages.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26624 on: December 19, 2018, 03:23:48 pm »

That you have sex with a woman on the condition that they blackmail you afterwards?

Still a better deal than findom.

You misunderstand the nature of the transaction. It's nothing salacious; it's simply that there are some people out there willing to capitalize on being so thoroughly unpleasant that people will pay to not interact with them, and the Internet having poured gasoline on that fire. /s
Pages: 1 ... 1773 1774 [1775] 1776 1777 ... 3566