Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1767 1768 [1769] 1770 1771 ... 3566

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4218784 times)

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #26520 on: December 13, 2018, 04:10:35 pm »

Why are we raising kids to be in school 8 months out of the year, when they're going to be in work 12 months out of the year as adults? 
Why are we raising adults to work 12 months out of the year? Kidding, I know the answer to that one I just wanted to mention that we should eat the rich.

this meme made by MSH GANG

Nah, don't eat the rich. You'll just get a new crop of rich people with the same problems as their predecessors, because those problems are built into liberalism. (The economic kind, not the political kind.)

Economic exigencies aren't nearly as fun a target for rage as people, but they last a lot longer.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26521 on: December 13, 2018, 05:05:04 pm »

Let's imprison the rich and force them to work customer service jobs.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26522 on: December 13, 2018, 05:22:32 pm »

Hey, my wife works with a woman who was born a hermaphrodite, male-presenting, and I know someone's signature has helpful resources for trans people, can y'all PM or post the resources for me?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26523 on: December 13, 2018, 05:41:04 pm »

My parents used to give me a small toy for my brothers birthday when I was very little. I don't know if there was an incident early on which made this necessary. Stopped when I got a year or two older though.
You aged faster than your brother? What strange relativistics you have!

And then you have Norway, where the waiting lists for kindergartens are so long that the ideal time to apply for a spot is shortly before conception.
And not during. It spoils the mood and/or there are other legitimate complaints...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 05:44:37 pm by Starver »

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26524 on: December 13, 2018, 06:00:09 pm »

Hey, my wife works with a woman who was born a hermaphrodite, male-presenting, and I know someone's signature has helpful resources for trans people, can y'all PM or post the resources for me?
Legit hermaphrodite, huh? Wow, that's pretty rare.

Anyways, I know the sig you're talking about, but cannot for the life of me remember who that was... Or where a post was made making mention of said resources. I just remember something about organizing passports for potentially leaving the country.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26525 on: December 13, 2018, 06:20:45 pm »

Legit hermaphrodite, huh? Wow, that's pretty rare.

Anyways, I know the sig you're talking about, but cannot for the life of me remember who that was... Or where a post was made making mention of said resources. I just remember something about organizing passports for potentially leaving the country.
I think it had to do with getting proper gender on their ID card, like a drivers license. Can't remember who.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26526 on: December 13, 2018, 06:29:54 pm »

If you remember or find it, please send it to me.
He's fucking with us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #26527 on: December 13, 2018, 08:35:57 pm »

I had it for a good two years in my signature, but replaced it.

Uh...

I’m reasonably sure it was in this thread somewhere I got the post I sigged though. Maybe.

Ha no it wasn’t, it was from here:

For any trans people in the US who might be here, if you don't have up to date ID, there are folks on twitter offering advice and help paying for passport fees. I wouldn't expect a Trump-Pence administration to have policies friendly to trans people.
https://twitter.com/mcclure111/status/796463955703169026
https://twitter.com/KendraSerra/status/796452580129849344

Unless that wasn’t it, in which case never mind.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 08:38:35 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #26528 on: December 14, 2018, 12:52:20 am »

You can't eat the rich! They're mostly plastic and titanium after all the healthcare they get.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26529 on: December 14, 2018, 09:23:40 am »

You can't eat the rich! They're mostly plastic and titanium after all the healthcare they get.

Sure, but then you'll be the one filled with that deliciously expensive plastic and titanium!

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26530 on: December 14, 2018, 09:31:26 am »

Sure, but then you'll be the one filled with that deliciously expensive plastic and titanium!

Get yourself down to a scrapyard!
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #26531 on: December 14, 2018, 11:59:52 am »

Get yourself down to a scrapyard!
COMMUNISM Is the answer.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26532 on: December 14, 2018, 03:43:13 pm »

Chris Christie turned down an offer to be Trump's chief of staff.

Now whoever Trump interviews is going to have to face the fact that they were less wanted than Christie. It's difficult to imagine who would accept such a job.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26533 on: December 14, 2018, 04:01:09 pm »

Children only get presents if they've been good though.

Sure, if you have some foreign commie Christmas. Obviously, the only children who deserve presents are the ones smart enough to have been born rich with toys.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26534 on: December 14, 2018, 04:54:39 pm »

Betsy Devos is basically the literal devil. Thoughts?
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 ... 1767 1768 [1769] 1770 1771 ... 3566