Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1720 1721 [1722] 1723 1724 ... 3567

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4228791 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread
« Reply #25815 on: November 16, 2018, 10:40:59 am »

Or, handlebar mustache, depending on where and how you go with the trimmer.

Remember kids, the length attachments are kinda important. :P

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #25816 on: November 16, 2018, 10:44:09 am »

I can't do beards either. The Native American genes make it a patchy, uneven mess. So that means I just have to be twice as manly without.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25817 on: November 16, 2018, 10:45:38 am »

Remember kids, the length attachments are kinda important. :P
Where we're going, we won't need length attachments...

Seriously though, after about 3-4 inches of length, the attachments are a little difficult to use for much of anything. And yeah, I'm no trained barber, I'm terrified of having a slight misstep with an electric cutter and suddenly just biting into a chunk of the body.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25818 on: November 16, 2018, 10:46:40 am »

You can pick up a beard trimmer for maybe 25 bucks, fuck about with doing your own trim. Make sure you're careful though, it's easy to over-trim.

Bah, beard trimmers. Tools of weaklings, I say! Real men shave with nothing but their own steely glare! And presumably a mirror, given the difficulty in staring at one's own cheeks.

Just don't let your steely glare clash with your flinty gaze. Rookie mistake, that. Starts a lot of fires.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25819 on: November 16, 2018, 10:47:27 am »

This beard-tangent is among the silliest derails I've seen around here, heh.

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #25820 on: November 16, 2018, 10:49:39 am »

Scissors and a mirror can work fine if you just want to trim the edge-fuzz off. Soon the bearded will outnumber the beardless, and then their time will come.

Meanwhile, Judge tells Donald Trump to stop being a naughty boy and let the nice journalist back into his tree house to play.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #25821 on: November 16, 2018, 10:50:54 am »

I can't do beards either. The Native American genes make it a patchy, uneven mess. So that means I just have to be twice as manly without.

You should start calling it your apatchy beard
Love, scriver~

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25822 on: November 16, 2018, 10:53:19 am »

You should start calling it your apatchy beard

Bad pun there, rofl XD

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #25823 on: November 16, 2018, 10:54:40 am »

That was a pun for the ages.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25824 on: November 16, 2018, 10:56:04 am »

Scissors and a mirror can work fine if you just want to trim the edge-fuzz off. Soon the bearded will outnumber the beardless, and then their time will come.

Meanwhile, Judge tells Donald Trump to stop being a naughty boy and let the nice journalist back into his tree house to play.

But daddy! He's a ... a ... A DOODIE HEAD that says bad things about me! Me and my friends don't want to play with him! He asks all these mean questions to make me look dumb! (Like if I know the difference between Baltic and Balkan) I hate him!

(LOL!)  Good on the quick actions of the courts. If nothing else, the powers of due process and essential rights are getting lots of exercise in court.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 10:58:30 am by wierd »

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25825 on: November 16, 2018, 11:02:24 am »

Fortunately, my gran's Mayincatec genes are hidden behind my father's strong beard, but sadly I will never have the full beard I wanted, only the musketeer set, which isn't too bad.
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25826 on: November 16, 2018, 11:09:00 am »

Fortunately, my gran's Mayincatec genes are hidden behind my father's strong beard, but sadly I will never have the full beard I wanted, only the musketeer set, which isn't too bad.

Grow the stache really long and confuse everyone with your mysterious ethnicity. It shall become your Fu Manuél.

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25827 on: November 16, 2018, 11:11:58 am »

Grow the stache really long and confuse everyone with your mysterious ethnicity. It shall become your Fu Manuél.

Already done - Some call it my vampire fangs, others call me D'Artagnan (though I'm more of a short Porthos) and occasionally someone will mistake m heritage for Spanish or Greek.
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25828 on: November 16, 2018, 11:22:58 am »

Apparently someone started a pro-trump social media facebook knockoff.

It's called 'Trumptown'.

I'm waiting for the founder to come out as a liberal troll.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25829 on: November 16, 2018, 12:36:53 pm »

"Here is the clock, the Trumpton clock. Telling the time, steadily, sensibly; never too quickly, never too slowly. Telling the time for Trumpton" - ripe for parody. 'Never too bigly, never too fakely..."?

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if it were a Russian-managed, to get the misinformation directly to those who register their susceptibility.
Pages: 1 ... 1720 1721 [1722] 1723 1724 ... 3567