Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 956 957 [958] 959 960 ... 3566

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4202154 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol: Mueller investigation charges Manafort and bis. assoc. Gates withfraud
« Reply #14355 on: November 01, 2017, 03:27:29 pm »

@Silverthrone
I'm gonna be honest my kid is legit too little to eat 90% of the things he collected, so I essentially used him as a collection agent for my neighbor's candy.

Quote from: Karnewarrior
I'll never understand people who want that much money and then never do anything with it except make more money. What's the point? Money is a means to an end, not the end in and of itself! Besides, do the right kind of awesome shit with your fat wads of cash and you'll be hyper-popular, like Elon Musk.

I also feel this way. Also, Elon Musk is probably the closest thing we have to Victor Von Doom in real life. What I mean is he's awesome and the next logical step is for him to build power armor and declare his neighborhood renamed to Muskvaria.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 03:31:37 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol: Mueller investigation charges Manafort and bis. assoc. Gates withfraud
« Reply #14356 on: November 01, 2017, 03:37:21 pm »

I think you misspelled Tony Stark there. :-p

Except that thanks to Musk's fear of AI, we'd never have to worry about him creating Ultron.

Jeff Bezos is Doctor Doom, with his army of drones and Bezobots.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14357 on: November 01, 2017, 03:39:20 pm »

@mrroboto: Or generousity, as some example tweets in a vox article.

If anybody would insert Obamacare repeal into tax reform, it'd be Trump, he wants to include repealing the individual mandate in tax reform.

Also, Congress asked Trump for ideas on the name for the bill, his idea? Name it the 'cut cut cut act'.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #14358 on: November 01, 2017, 04:36:35 pm »

If anybody would insert Obamacare repeal into tax reform, it'd be Trump, he wants to include repealing the individual mandate in tax reform.

Also, Congress asked Trump for ideas on the name for the bill, his idea? Name it the 'cut cut cut act'.
Can someone put a "cut cut cut it out" act on his desk? Because seriously...
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14359 on: November 01, 2017, 06:04:18 pm »

Can someone put a "cut cut cut it out" act on his desk? Because seriously...

Only if we get a bill for a plan of defense against space invaders.

The Ack Ack Act.  (Seriously, why not just the Cut Act.  I'm surprised it isn't the Trump Act or something.)
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14360 on: November 01, 2017, 06:16:04 pm »

Ispil.

I spill.

Chemical Spill.

CHEMTRAILS.

8) 8) 8)  ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED  8) 8) 8)
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14361 on: November 01, 2017, 06:20:42 pm »

Illuminat Shill Posts Illuminati Logic!</wrongthread>

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14362 on: November 01, 2017, 08:11:30 pm »

Popular culture is going to end up naming it whatever it wants to name it. They could have gotten clever with an acronym, Congress seems to be pretty good at doing that.

It's also one 'cut' from the Dems opportunistically naming it the C4 act

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #14363 on: November 01, 2017, 08:23:01 pm »

The thread title has reminded me: no one has yet managed to name Monday's events a pithy -gate.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14364 on: November 01, 2017, 08:23:58 pm »

ManafortGates?

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14365 on: November 01, 2017, 08:27:30 pm »

The thread title has reminded me: no one has yet managed to name Monday's events a pithy -gate.

The metaphorical gate hasn't closed yet
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14366 on: November 01, 2017, 08:29:06 pm »

GateGate-Gate

The continuing controversy over appending -gate to every political controversy gets even more contriversial!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #14367 on: November 01, 2017, 09:44:03 pm »

The gates to hell?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #14368 on: November 01, 2017, 09:51:19 pm »

ManafortGates?
Probably just managate or fortgate.  Muellergate?  Russiagate.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14369 on: November 01, 2017, 10:01:04 pm »

ptw

popcorn
Pages: 1 ... 956 957 [958] 959 960 ... 3566