Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 922 923 [924] 925 926 ... 3566

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4187138 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

Centrists were always crazy.  They believed that people could actually cooperate.
*sounds of silently questioning own sanity*

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

*Centristism intensifies.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

I feel like we're going around in circles.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, we're just being silly atm. :)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Nah, we're just being silly atm. :)

It was a shitty joke on my part.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

On the whole Cruz tweet thing. How sure are we that it was him who actually posted that? What if it was a staffer, calling for help?

And now Ted has seen it and is coming for them while they look in horror at all the people embracing the meme that is in fact real.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On the whole Cruz tweet thing. How sure are we that it was him who actually posted that? What if it was a staffer, calling for help?

And now Ted has seen it and is coming for them while they look in horror at all the people embracing the meme that is in fact real.

They should have been less cryptic.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On the whole Cruz tweet thing. How sure are we that it was him who actually posted that? What if it was a staffer hostage/abductee/victim, calling for help?

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

wasnt the post as part of a dialogue with another politician, as a direct response to them joking that they'd wear their "Lee Harvey Oswald was framed" shirt ?

Its not like he really gives many shits about the whole "Ted Cruz is a time travelling serial killer" thing now that he's not running for president
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

wasnt the post as part of a dialogue with another politician, as a direct response to them joking that they'd wear their "Lee Harvey Oswald was framed" shirt ?

Its not like he really gives many shits about the whole "Ted Cruz is a time travelling serial killer" thing now that he's not running for president

Yeah, it was part of a dialogue where Ben Sasse and Ted Cruz were messing around with each other (and distracted Ben Sasse a little during the hearing with Sessions).

And Trump, in a meeting with the PR Governor, said that he rated their PR response as 10. I'm surprised he didn't give it a 11, must not be familiar with that meme. I'd give the rating as 'pending on completion of response'.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:53:11 am by smjjames »

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

I know one governor who's probably not getting re-elected, if that's true.

I think Sasse's comment was in reference to NARA preparing to release all remaining documents related to the Kennedy assassination on Oct. 26th (I told them they really didn't need to get me anything for my birthday, but...)

This is because it's been 25 years since Congress signed a bill in 1992 extending the classification of numerous documents from the Warren investigation, at the request of the CIA. There's actually another push by the CIA directly to Trump to extend the classification again, which has some people wondering what the hell is so critical in there that it needs to be extended 50+ years after the incident? Virtually everyone involved in it is dead, the Cold War is over (at least the first Cold War), etc.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

what the hell is so critical in there that it needs to be extended 50+ years after the incident?
Aliens, duh.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Utter incompetence that will shake the very foundation of Murrica.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Likely answer is "the CIA did it". Which is going to make budget talks oh so fun for them.

"So...uh....yeah. We bumped off one of the most beloved President in American history. Can we have an extra $800 million this year?"

Granted, if they hinted that they might do it again, they'd probably get that and more.

Utter incompetence that will shake the very foundation of Murrica.
Little late for that, don't you think?

Pages: 1 ... 922 923 [924] 925 926 ... 3566