Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 3563

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4156800 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread: Trump fires FBI Dir. Comey, sheneinighans abound
« Reply #6480 on: May 18, 2017, 03:45:20 pm »

WHAT IN THE FUCK HOW DID WE GET HERE FOLKS?

God damn I think I'm still in shock over this fucking bumbling mook ending up in the white house.

Just had a special report thing pop up on tv and I was filtering it for the most part until I heard a reporter ask about discussions over whether what Trump did might actually fall under impeachable offenses and the fucking doofus just starts babbling about Obamacare being totally collapsed and how we need to get healthcare cause we have none and we need to cut taxes to bring back jobs because all these companies are losing jobs but they're going to gain so many jobs once we stop focusing on this other stuff so we can get back to fucking over poor people because we're gonna be the best at fucking over the poor, the very best, like no one ever was, cuz' draining swamps was just a jest, and groping is my cause, Donald Trump! Gotta tweet 'em all!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6481 on: May 18, 2017, 03:47:23 pm »

Yet once again Trump's Voter base still fully support him.

So say what you will about Donald Trump technically he is still acting in accordance to the will of the people who voted him in.

(Seriously what will it take to actually shake that voter base approval rating?)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6482 on: May 18, 2017, 03:54:26 pm »

Yet once again Trump's Voter base still fully support him.

So say what you will about Donald Trump technically he is still acting in accordance to the will of the people who voted him in.

(Seriously what will it take to actually shake that voter base approval rating?)

Apparently not the media's IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE DE JOUR™
Even the avatars expire eventually.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6483 on: May 18, 2017, 04:03:28 pm »

538's aggregate is showing a stable dip of about 2% since Watergate II began, so it is being shaken.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6484 on: May 18, 2017, 04:06:42 pm »

538's aggregate is showing a stable dip of about 2% since Watergate II began, so it is being shaken.

Is it being shaken out of proportion with the expected end of the honeymoon period? Can we call Trump as ever having a honeymoon period?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6485 on: May 18, 2017, 04:08:23 pm »

Is it being shaken out of proportion with the expected end of the honeymoon period? Can we call Trump as ever having a honeymoon period?

His first week of office.

Had the highest approval ratings among all parties.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6487 on: May 18, 2017, 04:16:28 pm »

NATO officials should respond in style, and dress up in Sesame Street costumes next time they have to brief Trump.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
._.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6489 on: May 18, 2017, 04:47:12 pm »

Guys? Can you stop the investigation? It's making me upset causing the USA to look divided.

Ohh man... and Trump has NEVER instituted a Witchhunt before... or used divisive politics.

Trump you are a product of your own politics in this case... If I was "Crooked" Hillary I'd be laughing.

----

But you know what fine... Let me humor this

The Investigation was going FINE and wasn't kicking up much dust at all... Until you started to interfere with it.

If you are innocent Trump you are creating the Streisand Effect!

Then again YEAH an investigation would be blown out or proportion if someone who was under investigation used his presidential powers to shut it down... and said person kept acting like the most suspicious person in the universe and was caught sharing classified information. Don't you think that Warrants a BIT of an investigation?

---

If you honestly believe the FBI investigation is dividing America...

Then simply create a independent prosecutor. Their results can be on the down low until they find anything.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 04:57:48 pm by Neonivek »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6490 on: May 18, 2017, 04:55:40 pm »

I mean if the US wasn't a divided, mixed-up, not-unified country, he probably wouldn't have been elected.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6491 on: May 18, 2017, 04:59:32 pm »

It seems everyone is ready for President Pence?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6492 on: May 18, 2017, 05:01:16 pm »

A shithead Pence may be, but at least he's sane.
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6493 on: May 18, 2017, 05:03:12 pm »

A shithead Pence may be, but at least he's sane.

Sort of...

But HOPEFULLY Pence can pretend to be The President.

Sure, we might end up having conversion camps... but at least he will be able to get off Twitter.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6494 on: May 18, 2017, 05:12:09 pm »

In terms of politics, the best hope for the Dems is to have Trump as pres 'til 2018, win lots of seats in those elections, then impeach him.

Also a lot of hoping he doesn't tick things up too badly between now and next year.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 3563