Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 3569

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4244830 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drain the swamp! And fill it with toxic mine run-off!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean... I guess I could make a poll that is

"What area proves that Dwarf Fortress is terrible" as a poll.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile

Wikiwandering led me to notice something others have of course pointed out before but damn!
He was about the average height, his body marked with spots and malodorous, his hair light blond, his features regular rather than attractive, his eyes blue and somewhat weak, his neck over thick, his belly prominent, and his legs very slender.
[...]
But above all he was carried away by a craze for popularity and he was jealous of all who in any way stirred the feeling of the mob.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hrrm...

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nero is probably the most perplexing politician of them all.

In that historians have been sort of struggling with the fact that inspite the common perception of him as a sort of despotic and tyrannical dictator (and some of that is correct), the problem arose by who they allowed to create that narrative.

The most of what we know about Nero was told by his enemies... some which we know to be false or at least unlikely.

---

Basically imagine if the story of Trump was told ENTIRELY by ultra-liberal crazy people...

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

as a californian, I'd just like to say that it's nice to live in the era of white guys yelling "worldstar" as political dialogue.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nero is probably the most perplexing politician of them all.

In that historians have been sort of struggling with the fact that inspite the common perception of him as a sort of despotic and tyrannical dictator (and some of that is correct), the problem arose by who they allowed to create that narrative.

The most of what we know about Nero was told by his enemies... some which we know to be false or at least unlikely.

---

Basically imagine if the story of Trump was told ENTIRELY by ultra-liberal crazy people...

So the story of Trump in general, then?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

I'm not sure what (actual) fake news could make up that would be worse than what the centerline, real news outlets are reporting.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also interesting tidbit.

You know the whole Trump barging into women's changing rooms?

Apparently barging into people's changing/dressing rooms is just something he does... and has been doing it for decades.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

The "grab her by the pussy" comment was 10 years ago, and he never genuinely apologized for saying that.  The context of that comment implied that he'd been committing sexual assault for a while prior to that point.  By all appearances he's probably been committing sexual assault a lot longer than most people on this forum have been alive.

So yeah... not surprised.  In case anyone has forgotten.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Frankly, the pussy grabbing was way secondary to what he said on the Howard Stern Show. I never understood why they focused more on a comment that really could have been talking shit than him publicly admitting in his own words that he abuses his authority to perv on women and girls.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

I'm not sure what (actual) fake news could make up that would be worse than what the centerline, real news outlets are reporting.
I've heard from very second-hand sources there were some fake news going around about Trump having a diarrhea in the middle of a golf course. While that's possibly not worse than what Trump actually does, it's certainly more viscerally disgusting.
._.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

That's not even disgusting. I mean, it's definitely not dinner conversation, but still. It's not grosser than what I smell on the subway. Hell, my own family has done worse. Are you familiar with how they prepare for colonoscopies? Your intestine has to be cleaned out entirely. Do you know what that's like? Do you know what it is like to deal with a family member going through that?

I am unhappy to report that I am. Viscerally. And we never could get the stains out.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile

I've heard from very second-hand sources there were some fake news going around about Trump having a diarrhea in the middle of a golf course. While that's possibly not worse than what Trump actually does, it's certainly more viscerally disgusting.

I'm amazed that anyone even noticed, in between all the s*** coming out of his mouth
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

I'm amazed that anyone even noticed, in between all the s*** coming out of his mouth
*mastahcheese watches in disbelief as martinuzz drops the mic*

*slow clap*
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile

and he never genuinely apologized for saying that.

That would require him admitting he is not a perfect being in his Trump Worldtm
I consume
I purchase
I consume again
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 3569