Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 3569

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4244617 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

What the piss is wrong with Wisconsin? :P

White House no longer revealing visitor logs, not that Obama's lot were all that great at it in the first place.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speaking of, how the hell has it only been three months?
Trump's weight of scandals warps fabric of space with its sheer mass, altering the flow of time.

...and we've only just begun...

Question, how much more fucked than usual are we if Yellowstone decided to erupt during this administration?
speaking of massive potential disasters: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Madrid_Seismic_Zone
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

how do you think he would deal with a magnitude 7 earthquake in the middle of the country? say goodbye to Memphis.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile

True, he'd probably nuke Memphis to fix the problem.
What the piss is wrong with Wisconsin? :P

White House no longer revealing visitor logs, not that Obama's lot were all that great at it in the first place.
Dunno how I tossed in a c in -onsin except my fingers autocorrecting it that way, had to retype it twice just now.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trump's weight of scandals warps fabric of space with its sheer mass, altering the flow of time.

Question, how much more fucked than usual are we if Yellowstone decided to erupt during this administration?
speaking of massive potential disasters: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Madrid_Seismic_Zone

how do you think he would deal with a magnitude 7 earthquake in the middle of the country? say goodbye to Memphis.

The description of the quake in the wiki page makes it sound stronger than the map indicates, seems like the 'light' damage could happen as far away as D.C. Though it depends on what you call 'light' damage. Does stuff getting knocked off shelves count as light damage?

Also, the region is MUCH, MUCH, more densely populated than it was at that time in 1811/1812.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The description of the quake in the wiki page makes it sound stronger than the map indicates, seems like the 'light' damage could happen as far away as D.C. Though it depends on what you call 'light' damage. Does stuff getting knocked off shelves count as light damage?

Also, the region is MUCH, MUCH, more densely populated than it was at that time in 1811/1812.
a couple more maps:

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

What's the one over in South Carolina?  I haven't heard of one there.

While a concern, that is an area with a fair number of his supporters.  Instead, let's go horrible and look over at what he might do if a big quake happened in California, since it is a state that voted against him.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's the one over in South Carolina?  I haven't heard of one there.

While a concern, that is an area with a fair number of his supporters.  Instead, let's go horrible and look over at what he might do if a big quake happened in California, since it is a state that voted against him.

At least California actually prepares for them.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Ha you silly west coasters, even the ground doesn't like you.  Us Floridians are loved by everything.

...Except the Sun.... and hurricanes... and mosquitoes... and the ocean.... and sharks... and prehistoric lizards made of teeth... and backyards that go from 0 to literal jungle in the space of 2 feet...

EDIT: I am joking about noone liking you all by the way.  After all Toady and ThreeToe are west coasters, so you can't be all bad.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 12:44:50 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Woah! Look at Alaska! It's moved horizontally by thousands of miles!  (Probably partially caught Hawaii up in its wake, as it shoved Mexico out of the way... Solving that problem...)

:P

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile

I wonder if 2 nukes would be enough to set off both Yellowstone fault and new Madrid fault.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile

A better way to set off yellowstone would be trying to dispose of oil well fractioning wastewater, and trying to sequester CO2 in the rocks there. :P

Thankfully, even Trump's econological "experts" are not quite *THAT* stupid though.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

On the bright side, it would solve the whole GHG emissions/environmentalism thing.

I mean, you can't exactly make the ensuing eternal winter *worse*, nor the ecosystem damage. Not many ecosystems survive continental-scale lava and ash floods, or the eternal darkness of a global winter.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Donald Trump: Make Winter Great Again!

If the Yellowstone supervolcano could be set off by a nuclear detonation, that's a great MAD deterrent right there. Nuke us, and we'll nuke this, screwing over the rest of humanity!

United Forenia Forever!

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile

You folks have an odd fixation with us nuking things, and you're going about it the wrong way.

Just prod North Korea until they nuke it for us. Saves us the cost of using a boom of our own.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile

Well, to be fair, it's a crapshoot just leaving Glorious Leader in power hoping that his excesses will finally break the back of his country so badly that it cannot sustain itself, and just blow away.  Instead, the regime of Glorious Leader gets enough aid and cash infusions from other nations that it lurches like a zombie, eager to start the apocalypse.

Sadly, it is a zombie that is developing nuclear playtoys.
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 3569