Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 3569

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4244351 times)

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread: Enter Trump the Warlord
« Reply #4890 on: April 14, 2017, 09:25:33 am »

Donald Trump

Golfer in the streets

Warlord in the sheets
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think they'd nuke Israel back. The nuclear fallout would piss off too many arab 'allies' (plus the Mediterranean part of the EU). They'd probably carpetbomb it with MOABs.

The other issue is that... Israel is still a holy city to Arabs.

It would be like if the Vatican turned out to be an evil empire... You coooouuuld nuke it... but you would still piss people off for more reasons then just using a nuke.

---

I am reminded of this hilariously incompetent show where someone was trying to definitively prove Jesus existed in order to discredit the Muslims...

Who... believe in Jesus... if anything it is kind of giving them more legitimacy.

Never mind that him actually being a living person doesn't mean anything...

Firstly, Israel is an entire nation, not a city, and Arabs are an ethnic group, not a religion. I dearly hope you aren't American, or this thread may implode in the smugness of all the stereotypes being proven right.

Secondly, congrats on the cool and rational atheism there. Have you considered reading up on more passive-aggressive ways to indicate your Logical Superiority over the rest of us plebeians?

Jerusalem is also a holy city to Christians, so, nuking it would piss off the entire world.

India has muslims too you know (though that image may be from SE Asia rather than India). The very act of using a nuke would still anger and shock the world to varying degrees.

Also, I oughta change the thread title.... edit: Ka-ding! New thread title!

edit: This is interesting, VP Mike Pence is headed to South Korea this Saturday. I imagine that Trump might not want to do anything while Pence is there, unless they can be absolutely sure of getting him out of potential harms way quickly.

I believe Starver's point was that Christians + Muslims are not the entire world, hence posting a picture of Shiva. Although you're right in that SE Asia has Indonesia, the world's largest Muslim majority nation.

And it would be hilarious if Pence was killed in the opening attacks of a second Korean War, in some House-of-Cards-esque plot by Trump to declaring himself God-Emperor. Probably nothing will actually happen, though, regardless of wherever Pence is.

EDIT: Change thread title to Roboto's post, please.

United Forenia Forever!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4892 on: April 14, 2017, 09:39:21 am »

EDIT: Change thread title to Roboto's post, please.

That IS the thread title. Looks like you may have started your post before I changed it, I can't change it in your post.

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4893 on: April 14, 2017, 09:46:46 am »

I know, change it to what Roboto posted. AmeriPol Thread: Donald Trump, Golfer in the streets, Warlord in the sheets. Although that may be too long?

United Forenia Forever!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4894 on: April 14, 2017, 09:51:34 am »

MIGHT be too long, but I'll give it a check, and I misunderstood what you meant.

edit: Fits just fine actually, and I suppose it's more humorous.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 09:53:23 am by smjjames »

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4895 on: April 14, 2017, 09:57:35 am »

A MOAB on every street corner.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile

I do seem to recall reading something about Trump(tm) branded condoms at one point.... let me see if I can find it again.

Yup.
http://thehardtimes.net/news/new-line-trump-condoms-boast-thinnest-skin-possible/

(Just like their creator!)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do seem to recall reading something about Trump(tm) branded condoms at one point.... let me see if I can find it again.

Yup.
http://thehardtimes.net/news/new-line-trump-condoms-boast-thinnest-skin-possible/

(Just like their creator!)

'The Hard Times'? Gotta love the inneudo of that name when paired with the condom article.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just so you know, it is a parody site, like TheOnion.

All the same, there really ARE "trump condoms" in china, they just have no connection with #RealDonaldTrump. (more's the pity.)

« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 10:10:15 am by wierd »

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trump should promote mandatory Trump condoms. The right of prima nocta.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know right!? Just imagine how effective it would be at reducing global population growth rates! That one weird trick would help get the world back on track to meeting required emissions reductions for 2018!

Andux

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:semicolons]
    • View Profile
    • Andux's DFWiki page

(Do not sign anything.) -- Fell, Planescape: Torment

MADMAN · Save Tools · WTF Tools · Generated Raws Extractor · Tweak for 0.31–34.xx

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While it's not neccesarily an issue in and of itself and in isolation, Trump is in Mar-a-Lago without his top advisors, which doesn't seem like such a great idea considering the tension in NK. I'd want to keep some of them close at hand, or at least easily and quickly accessable.

He can always teleconference in his Mar-a-Lago secure room if he has to I guess.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4903 on: April 14, 2017, 12:12:29 pm »

I approve of this thread title. Reminds me of the Catch-22 chapter titles for Milo Minderbinder. He was the only character with three chapters (even the main character only had one): "Milo", "Milo the Mayor", and "Milo the Militant.".

A MOAB on every street corner.
Sarin in every pot!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 12:17:16 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile

I go away for two days and we start talking about nuking DC and maybe the Vatican.

Do I need to move?
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327] 328 329 ... 3569