Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 3567

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4240544 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

The Guardian has sent a reporter to the site of the attack. Unsurprisingly the Russian story is complete and utter bullshit, while the 'Western' one apparently is spot-on.

Sounds interesting. Got a link?
Here you go. It's all information gathered by one of their reporters on site. If this isn't proof, 2 + 2 = Being photographed by Caesar.

Thanks!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Antioch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Guardian has sent a reporter to the site of the attack. Unsurprisingly the Russian story is complete and utter bullshit, while the 'Western' one apparently is spot-on.

Sounds interesting. Got a link?
Here you go. It's all information gathered by one of their reporters on site. If this isn't proof, 2 + 2 = Being photographed by Caesar.

So what exactly does this proof?
You finish ripping the human corpse of Sigmund into pieces.
This raw flesh tastes delicious!

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

This proof contributes to our better understanding.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're implying that the only reason Russia won't start a war with the US is out of concern for all the poor Eastern Europeans in the way, and anyway Russia's current geopolitical rivals, with the exception of the US, all share a land border with them or their satellite states.

Not quite what I mean. In fact I wasn't talking about Russia versus the US at all...

But mostly about Russia versus smaller countries.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Are you calling North Korea an equal of the US Neo? Seriously?

He's probably just leaving 'China will get involved if we go after North Korea' as unspoken.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're implying that the only reason Russia won't start a war with the US is out of concern for all the poor Eastern Europeans in the way, and anyway Russia's current geopolitical rivals, with the exception of the US, all share a land border with them or their satellite states.

Not quite what I mean. In fact I wasn't talking about Russia versus the US at all...

But mostly about Russia versus smaller countries.

In which case your argument is even more laughable, what can small countries do to Russian allies? See: South Ossetia and Georgia, Crimea and Ukraine.

United Forenia Forever!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

But there is a difference between North Korea and... a bunch of substance farmers with rifles.
Not as much as you might think.

Are you calling North Korea an equal of the US Neo? Seriously?

He's probably just leaving 'China will get involved if we go after North Korea' as unspoken.
Well no, because he's implying that we're scared of North Korea. The only reason that they're any more spooky than Saddam or Gaddafi is they have nuclear weapons. But if North Korea ever used those, you can bet China would drop them like a hot, irradiated potato.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Ohh but you forget the part I didn't put in
Neo, I think that quote showcase the difficulty of discussing with you in a nutshell.

*chuckles*
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Ohh but you forget the part I didn't put in
Neo, I think that quote showcase the difficulty of discussing with you in a nutshell.

*chuckles*
...Yeah, thirded.

hot, irradiated potato.
Isn't that a bit redundant?   ;D
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Nah, you could freeze it or something. Then it'd be a cold irradiated potato. Still probably want to drop it about as quickly, though.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Russia has cancelled the agreement with the US which guarantees the safety of air forces operating in the same airspace over Syria.

The United States pretty clearly said "fuck you and fuck the S 400 system" beforehand. If this is the Mattis doctrine, it's a very reasonable one. Russia and Syria have been flaunting with the world sole super power, and we've successfully shown our force with no risk to American lives.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile

Meanwhile, Russian PM Medvedev has said that the US attack on Syria has made it so that 'the US and Russia are only one step away from military confrontation'.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meanwhile, Russian PM Medvedev has said that the US attack on Syria has made it so that 'the US and Russia are only one step away from military confrontation'.

Russian ain't suicidal. They're trying to save face as best as they can, now, but the pendulum of America is swinging back towards fighting serious again. 
Even the avatars expire eventually.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Well I hope Trump voters enjoy their new war, since they ostensibly voted for a lack of restraint.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I hope Trump voters enjoy their new war, since they ostensibly voted for a lack of restraint.

Isn't Trump's popularity holding steady? So the US fully supports his actions still.
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 3567